• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon you've never used?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
There are a lot I haven't used that I want to, mostly gen VI stuff right now. I really want to use Carbink, Dedenne, and Florges, which was a big influence in my choice to do a Fairy monotype in Y soon.

There's also a challenge based around Pokemon you haven't used, but have always wanted to. Y'all should check it out!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
There are a lot of pokemon from all of the Gens that I haven't used and I should try using different Pokemon to learn all I can about them.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
I've never used a Meowstic. I want to now but, alas, I have no spots open in my teams. I'm probably going to use one in upcoming games. I've also never used the Klink line. I came awfully close to using it in my Black 2 version, but that movepool was dreadful. I used a Magnezone instead.

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
Think I want to hack something and just start with a team of never used pokes haha

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2014
Never really used any of the legendary birds or golems after I caught them. To me, they seem more like trophies than pokemon I actually want to use. I want to start experimenting with pokemon I've never used before but I haven't even touched any of the Gen V/VI games.

DoktorGilda

I will steal your lunch money
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 10, 2014
Qwilfish, Octillery, Electrode, Muk, Delibird, Hitmonchan, Rhydon, among a bunch of others that have escaped my mind right now.

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 9, 2014
Some pokes I havn't used are ones competitive players would have nightmares about. I'm sorry Sunkurn, you just suck so much. Like a few others have mentioned, legendaries. Almost all my legendaries are shoved in my box, 'cept my Shiny Giratina, who is a pretty good part of my team. Some others are rare Kalos pokes, considering I am not much of a collector.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
I've never used any Pokemon lines that require any form of trade evolution in game. Since I don't have any friends where I live that play Pokemon and I don't have 1 DS anymore let alone 2. :( which sucks since I'd love to use a Scizor or Gengar in game.

LetsPlayALoveGame

Wielder of the Disco Stick
Years
Despite their substantial overuse and overrated-ness in the metagame, I've not once used Rotom-Wash, Talonflame, or Aegislash, mainly because of how overrated they are, and the fact that their designs don't appeal to me. Someone has to diversify the metagame after all, right?

Back