• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] local monster doodler says: hello!!

MotherKaiju

Reptilemon Mother
Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Jan 19, 2021
    hello everyone!! i'm charlie!

i've been knees deep in pokemon rom hacks lately, and this place kept coming up. so i thought i should join in and see what's up! i'm joining here
    in hopes of maybe helping someone's fakemon project as a pokemon designer! or i may just chill and make some friends!!

i've been playing pokemon since i was four, and it's been a passion ever since!!
    hope ya'll are having a lovely evening!​

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    hello everyone!! i'm charlie!

i've been knees deep in pokemon rom hacks lately, and this place kept coming up. so i thought i should join in and see what's up! i'm joining here
    in hopes of maybe helping someone's fakemon project as a pokemon designer! or i may just chill and make some friends!!

i've been playing pokemon since i was four, and it's been a passion ever since!!
    hope ya'll are having a lovely evening!​

welcome charlie! we actually have a entire section dedicated to finding a project to help out with. check out the recruitment section of the fan games. there you'll find a variety of opportunities to lend a hand. i hope you decide to check out the other sections we have to offer as well. if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay :D

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity Charlie! Always a fan of having new rom hackers join us!

Tokyodrift has already pointed you out to the best section to find and help people with projects, and if you ever wanna brush up on Rom Hacking lessons and whatnot, Rom Hacking Help is gonna be a very useful place for you as well! Pokecommunity also has an official Discord with rom hacking channels so if you're on there, it wouldn't hurt to give the place a look see :)

Have a great day as well, and as previously stated, don't be afraid to ask us for help if you need it :))

Back