• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Manga] Who is your favourite manga character

sonic65101

Johto Champion
Years
  • Without a moment of hesitation, Kris. Then again, my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Crystal Version, so maybe I'm a bit biased.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Without a moment of hesitation, Kris. Then again, my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Crystal Version, so maybe I'm a bit biased.
    She's been my favorite for a long time too! She had such an awesome team, and she was expert at collecting pokémon and eventually became a researcher's assistant - she's soooo cool. Sure, her humor isn't the best haha, but she's so loyal and smart and kind.

latest

Years
  • She's been my favorite for a long time too! She had such an awesome team, and she was expert at collecting pokémon and eventually became a researcher's assistant - she's soooo cool. Sure, her humor isn't the best haha, but she's so loyal and smart and kind.

latest

My favourite manga character is leaf. Kris might be good but leaf has a huge history and her mange is awesome.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Easily Ruby from Pokémon Adventures!

Ruby_Adventures.png

Not only does he have a great design, but I really enjoy his personality and backstory as well. I'm not generally a shipper, but I really enjoy the RuSa pairing!

Years
  • Easily Ruby from Pokémon Adventures!

Ruby_Adventures.png

Not only does he have a great design, but I really enjoy his personality and backstory as well. I'm not generally a shipper, but I really enjoy the RuSa pairing!

don't you think red is great and i like him his confidence. He don't have any backstory but he is an champion. Leaf backstory is really sadding and enjoyable. And her beginging chapter are good but the middle and ending chapters are not great.

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Years
  • I've not read much of the Pokemon Mangas. The only one I've really read is the first few volumes of Diamond and Pearl Adventure. So... Hareta, I guess. I liked how he started as a savage living in the woods. Kinda neat, really.

Back