• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steam Summer Sale 2018

pkmin3033

So...what're ya buyin?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I just dished out like $900 on my car because of things that needed repairing literally the day before the summer sale : (

Probably going to be passing altogether this year. RIP

TY

I have honestly no clue yet what to get although I have a wishlist with games that are on sale...

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    When does it end? If it ends like, tomorrow probably not getting much, but if I got like a week, I'm gonna go crazy

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I miss physical copy PC games.... stupid Steam.

Even with their sale, these prices are a joke. I could already find the game I wanted for under 30, and this 50% deal at 30 is supposed to look good?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Last year I bought 8 games and completed 5 of them so far - last one few days ago and I'm currently playing next one. This year I don't really plan on buying something. I'll probably look at the few games on my wishlist and if any of them has good deal, I could grab it.

Back