• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm Chumley!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2021
    I've been on the Yugioh and Pokemon forum Exodia.gg Steve also hosts and I thought I join here when I saw the link on his site.

Years
  • Hi Chumley! It's nice to meet you. :D PC is a chill place, hope you'll find places you like to post in around here and will stick. Let me know if you need help also. o/

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Chumley! This place has some great people you can talk to, one of the best places places to meet new people is over in our Discord. See ya around!

Years
  • Heyo Chumley! ( where have i heard this nsme? - _ - ) lol Welcome to PC! So, you're familiar with forum xD PC got lots of fun section, you should totally check out them :p I've seen you around discord... It's a fun place isn't it? lol I hope to see you around <3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo Chumley, welcome to PC! The first thought that came into my mind was Chumley from Yugioh GX when I saw your username btw! PC is really nice forum and is a great place to find users who are into the same things you are. Feel free to come talk to us on our Discord server! If you have any questions, or want to fangirl over Yugioh, I'm all ears! Enjoy :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome back Chumley! Looking forward to seeing what kinds of contributions you'll make. :)

Back