• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Pokémon Masters character first impressions/analysis

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hiya, kinda have a cold rn and on mobile, so sorry in advance things don't seem clear: so, I feel like Pokémon masters is going to be a mobile game that I'll spend much time with, so, here, maybe I can propose a sort of series, where I can share first impressions of characters, and overall analysis of them?

This would include: looking at the character(s) in general, their sync Pokémon, and their special move(I forget what it's called). I'm thinking one character per article can suffice as format... though I'm willing to try other things out if necessary.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Hiya, kinda have a cold rn and on mobile, so sorry in advance things don't seem clear: so, I feel like Pokémon masters is going to be a mobile game that I'll spend much time with, so, here, maybe I can propose a sort of series, where I can share first impressions of characters, and overall analysis of them?

This would include: looking at the character(s) in general, their sync Pokémon, and their special move(I forget what it's called). I'm thinking one character per article can suffice as format... though I'm willing to try other things out if necessary.
To clarify - first impression and overall analysis suggests it could be either before the game releases or afterwards. Afterwards makes more sense to analyse them based on how good they are in game, and the game may release before many articles could be done if you mean before.

Otherwise I'm certainly fine with this idea. One character per article also sounds fine. Including any dialogue or notable info along that may be neat to include too.

Also going to poke RIvvon on discord about this thread as I know she has interest in doing articles for the game, so maybe expect a reply from here. :V

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
To clarify - first impression and overall analysis suggests it could be either before the game releases or afterwards. Afterwards makes more sense to analyse them based on how good they are in game, and the game may release before many articles could be done if you mean before.

Otherwise I'm certainly fine with this idea. One character per article also sounds fine. Including any dialogue or notable info along that may be neat to include too.

Also going to poke RIvvon on discord about this thread as I know she has interest in doing articles for the game, so maybe expect a reply from here. :V

Yeah, after the game launch is what I meant.

I talked with Rivvon before and she seemed okay with it. o: Though I'd love to hear her thoughts~

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
We've been told there will be 65 sync pairs at launch so one character per article may be a bit much! Maybe finding some way to group them would be ideal? First impressions and unit analyses will be very helpful either way, and maybe even a "how to start" guide.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
We've been told there will be 65 sync pairs at launch so one character per article may be a bit much! Maybe finding some way to group them would be ideal? First impressions and unit analyses will be very helpful either way, and maybe even a "how to start" guide.

Maybe... 3-5 from each region?

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Maybe... 3-5 from each region?
That could work! It would depend on how in-depth your analysis will go for each. I'm definitely not against it, just thinking about how many articles it would end up being, especially compared to how many articles normally get published.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Please gods do this

You could just put every sync pair from a given region in one article if you wanted to do all of them, or just review whatever end up being 5* locked or equivalent. Dragalia anyway these were basically the only ones that could fully awaken so there's precedent for that.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
So we have more info that I can work with — moves they learn, stats, roles, sync moves, teams, etc etc.

How about this: I could do 3 characters for the first article, and from there I can adjust to how many I think I can fit in at a time.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
So we have more info that I can work with — moves they learn, stats, roles, sync moves, teams, etc etc.

How about this: I could do 3 characters for the first article, and from there I can adjust to how many I think I can fit in at a time.
Sounds good to me! Let us know whenever you get started on that.

Back