• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokémon?!

Years
  • Welcome to "Who's that Pokémon?!" the Describe-a-Pokémon game.

Here, you give a description of a pokemon and the next user has to guess what it is!

For example:

USER 1:
    A green little tortoise.

USER 2:
    TURTWIG!

Needs a tissue.

Then the answer is Cubchoo.

I'll start with the classic:
    Ash's best friend.

Rundas45ma5h

Pokémon Collector/Digital Hobbyist
    Years
  • Sounds like Miltank (?) :)

Meanwhile, next Pokémon is able to predict natural disasters, but is also often falsely accused of being the reason to such disasters.

Rundas45ma5h

Years
  • That description seems to fit Conkeldurr and its two evolutionary relatives Timburr and Gurdurr.

Following Pokémon looks like a bird, and becomes part Dragon-Type once it evolves.

Rundas45ma5h

Years
  • It's Goomy, right?

Next Pokémon is a gentle herbivore and has a head that is harder than steel. It walked the Earth around 100 million years ago.

Years
  • Sounds like a fossil Pokemon.
    'Gentle Herbivore' makes me think Aurorus, but that doesn't fit with the 'head harder than steel' part afaik.

'head harder than steel', for a fossil Pokemon, makes me think Rampardos. Idk if it's a herbivore but judging from it's Dex Entries it's definitely not 'Gentle'.
    Pearl - Its skull is as hard as iron. It is a brute that tears down jungle trees while catching prey.

Ultra Sun - In ancient times, people would dig up fossils of this Pokémon and use its skull, which is harder than steel, to make helmets.

Guess I'll just keep going with fossil Pokemon:
    -Tyrantrum -> Neither gentle nor a herbivore. It preyed on Amaura.
    -Bastiodon -> Did not know this was a herbivore tbh. Fits gentle Herbivore and has a head made of steel. Best fit so far.
    -Kabutops -> Not a herbivore. Hunts prey and drinks their body fluids.
    -Omastar -> Not a herbivore. Preyed on Shellder amongst others.
    -Aerodactyl -> Dunno whether or not to take 'walked the Earth' literally but aside from that it's PokeDex entries describe it as Ferocious/Savage/Vicious etc.
    -Cradily -> Lives in the water and hunts for prey.
    -Armaldo -> also hunts for prey.
    -Carracosta -> Preys on Omanyte and Omastar and devours them whole. Not exactly a gentle Herbivore either xD
    -Archeops -> Is omnivorous.
    Gonna ignore the gen 8 fossils as they are a scientist's mad creation rather than mons that actually exited long ago.

I'll go with Bastiodon.

"Holds its own strength in high regard and often acts selfishly. When it meets a person or another Pokémon, it won't initiate an attack, but it will taunt them until they start a fight."

Rundas45ma5h

Years
  • Bastiodon is indeed the correct answer. Its PokéDex entries in both Diamond and its remake state that it feeds "on grass and berries", indicating that this species is herbivorous.

Took a while to figure this out, but it's Low Key Toxtricity, right?

Following Pokémon has three heads but only one brain. It also has a violent disposition and will attack anything that moves.

Back