• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Pichu Club!

Years
  • This club is for fans of Pichu, Pikachu, and the evolved form of all three Raichu.
    It started with Ash Ketchum. They were on their journey when a Pidgey broke out of Ash's poke'ball and Ash got angry and through a rock at three Pidgey and thought he hit one with a rock but he really hit a Spearow. He pulled out his poke'dex for the entry of Spearow. After the intro into the poke'dex he threw another rock at it. Spearow are known to have a bad temper Pikachu started laughing when Ash threw the rock at the Spearow and the Spearow saw Pikachu laughing. So it dove down attacking Pikachu and Pikachu used it's attack move Thunder Shock and the Spearow flew away and called a whole flock of them! So Ash and Pikachu ran for their lives and came to a water-fall and they had no choice so they jumped and fell down the water-fall. When they were floating down the river they saw a Garados so they had to move fast to dodge it. Soon enough they found fishing line and a hook bobbing up and down in the water so they grabbed it. But instead that was Misty who was fishing and she thought to herself "This is going to be a big catch!" So Misty reeled her line in hard and fast and shot Ash out of the water then she looked down, saw Ash and sarcastically said "Oh, it's just a kid." with a annoyed face. Ash looked up and saw the angry Spearow still tailing them and looked around and saw Misty's bike and said "I have to borrow this." But before Misty could say anything Ash was already gone. Ash Ash raced across the fields a giant storm came raging in! As Ash went across the fields the Spearow were gaining on him and Ash came to a small cliff\ramp and jumped it on the bike and didn't make it so while Pikachu was being attacked by Spearow Ash fell down. But never gave up. Ash saved Pikachu and that is when Pikachu learned his signature move Thunder Bolt.

Years
  • Sorry for the delay in approving this club, but as they say, sometimes we save the best for last!

I will be the first to join this club. How can I not support the evolutionary line of the series mascot?

I like all three of them Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu.

My favorite has always been the much underappreciated Raichu. I think because he's bigger and round with the giant rabbit feet and long floppy ears and tail that he's actually the cutest of the bunch, though they are all cute. I have also had the best luck using Raichu on my team because of it's extremely fast, easily it outspeeds the others. While I know Pikachu gets the light ball to double it's, Raichu still has decent mixed attacking power, and the ability to hold a useful item like the focus sash. It's also only frail on the physical defense side, specially it's actually okay. Even without all the cool event stuff Pikachu gets, it still has a decent movepool and has a wonderful Alolan form.

Go Raichu!

Years
  • What good would an Ash be without their Pikachu?! You can count me in!

I also think Raichu is incredibly underrated. I think if Pikachu hadn't been the face of the franchise, then Raichu perhaps wouldn't be so overlooked, but I still love it!

The whole line are wonderful though, and Pichu is just sooooooo cute it hurts!

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Why do I feel like my entire life has led me to this club because boy do I have a story fit for this place.

Growing up I have always been into Pokemon. From the very first release of Red and Blue to now. I collected EVERYTHING Pokemon I could get my hands on when I was a little especially the TCG. I had an entire chest of binders of cards that I had collected. Nearly very single chase card from early sets, base to the first R/S set because literally all I wanted every birthday and christmas was Pokemon cards.

Well, when I was 12 or 13 our apartment burnt down. Everything I had an owned except for my SP with Fire Red (and some clothes) in it was destroyed except for one thing.

After the fire was over and we could go inside I found a binder that wasn't completely obliterated. Almost all the pages had plastic melted onto the card or burn marks, etc. But out of the entire binder I was able to salvage one card.

Spoiler:

I still have it on display in my apartment 15 years later. o3o

Attachments

• pichu.jpg
      pichu.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 14
    Years
  • Why do I feel like my entire life has led me to this club because boy do I have a story fit for this place.

Growing up I have always been into Pokemon. From the very first release of Red and Blue to now. I collected EVERYTHING Pokemon I could get my hands on when I was a little especially the TCG. I had an entire chest of binders of cards that I had collected. Nearly very single chase card from early sets, base to the first R/S set because literally all I wanted every birthday and christmas was Pokemon cards.

Well, when I was 12 or 13 our apartment burnt down. Everything I had an owned except for my SP with Fire Red (and some clothes) in it was destroyed except for one thing.

After the fire was over and we could go inside I found a binder that wasn't completely obliterated. Almost all the pages had plastic melted onto the card or burn marks, etc. But out of the entire binder I was able to salvage one card.

Spoiler:

I still have it on display in my apartment 15 years later. o3o

Wow that's such a shame and so terrifying Steven, but it's wonderful you survived!

I bet that card means an awful lot to you!

Back