• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2017 : Fairy (Oct. 14 - 21)

Which are your favorites? (Choose as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • In somewhat of a surprise, it looks like our defending champions weren't able to make it back to the finale on their first try. Congratulations to Alolan Ninetales on winning the Fairy type poll, and earning a slot (along with Vulpix) in the finale!

The next set of polls will be out tomorrow, so be sure to check back then!

Years
  • Alolan Ninetales was popular from when it first came out, so it was obvious that it was going to come out on top. Oh well, at least the defending champions will still have a chance in the Psychic-type poll.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Oh yeh I forgot that the new Ninetales wasn't pure Ice but it won anyway so good! Though if I remembered earlier I would have voted for it but since it won I'm glad!

Back