• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Rate the song above you! v.2

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gonna try a slightly new approach to this!

1. Listen to the song posted above you.

2. Rate it in two ways: in terms of quality and how much you personally liked it! Maybe you can agree that one song is really well made, but you don't personally love it, or you admit that it's shit but you love it to bits anyways :)

3. Post a new song for the next person to rate! If you post a youtube video, take the 11 or so letters and numbers at the end of the url (without = or ? ) and place that in between tags like this in your post: [yt]blabla123[/yt]

It can be anything from musicals to soundtracks and classics and the latest radio hit! Just no video game music, as that goes in our Video Games forum :) let's go!

First song:

How do you rate it?

Quality: 0-10 / 10
    Personally: 0-10 / 10

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's ok! I'd listen to it on a bbq party in the sun.

Q: 8/10
    P: 6/10

This then?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I like that one pretty ok! Not my style but it sounds nice.

Q: 7
    P: 6

This one?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Hm, neat.

Quality: 7.5
    Personal: 7.5

Basically my most listened to song on youtube. And yes, I said that on the last thread and it is still my most listened to song.

User Anon 1848

Personal: 4

Sorry, not trying to insult your taste. I like some of his songs but not that one. It's not really my genre either so I'm biased against it for what that's worth.

Been in love with this song since I first heard it in Mushishi. <3

Back