• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

rune the 1st

......................... .....
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2008
    well of course it's glitchy, he hasn't released it yet....
    did you expect that if you cheated to go to an area he hadn't completed work on it would be perfect? o.0

No I expected he wouldn't put wood in there -_-
    But anyways I was playing knowing it would have some side effects!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2021
    Zel Silver your rival doesn't have a meganium like he should when you fight him in the basement what is happening? i chose totodile in the beggening

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    im not sure you can mew411....you have to start a new game with a new beta....srry

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    it's ok i have found out how 2 to do it but i may start from the start to see all the great work that zel has done ( a few seconds l8er ) wow it look great

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    lol u get it by either defeating or capturing sudowoodo. then talk to the fat guy and help give u rock smash.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    is it me or the gyrados in the SG preview is still not red.

i thought it was going to be red in b4?

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • I'm playing the SG B4 Preview, it's awesome, with the new tiles and all. And I used my FR sg1 file to see what would happen, and I went north of Vermellion City and saw Ashlee. Wow! I didn't see that coming! :shocked:

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I was checking Kanto too and I noticed that he put New Bark on Pallet... probably to grt you transported to New Bark after beating the League. The question is: where is he going to put Pallet now?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2007
    hi zel great preview i had to start all over again because none of the new stuff u added was working on my old save like clair not giving the badge or being able to reach or ashlee having pikachu steal ur badges i liked that wonder if shell steal the kanto badges and this time shell get away with them and we have to track her down anyways cant wait for b4

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • he used cheat codes
    the pre beat doesn't go to vermillion

I was playing my regular FireRed Rom and saved in Vermillion a few weeks ago. I opened my .sg1 file while playing SG to see what would happen (dark screen, glitches, etc.) The city was glitched, but I continued north of the Pokemon Center. I was on the Route above it. Somehow, I can get this event where Ashlee's a, well I don't want to spoil, to happen for me. So if that's a cheat, yeah I cheated. If I had saved in FireRed in some town like, Viridian, then it would be the same Viridian in FR, because Zel hasn't updated Viridian yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back