• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Hello! I'm young female artist from Finland, studying graphic design at the moment and doing drawing works also. I love to draw different kinds of creatures, cute and scary or ugly! And of course, Pokémons!

Pokémons are part of my childhood, and they attract me still with their look and also the games.

Here you can check my art page and get to know me better :) h ttp://linzu.deviantart.com/

Koiko

A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
    Years
  • Hello MR. LINIZIA. I'm here to fullfill Ra's Al Ghul's Destiny.

I'm Gotham's reckoning.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Good to see ya here, Linizia! I'm Leaf Storm and it's a pleasure to meet you! So you are an artist? We definitely have a section just for that. It's called Art & Design, and you are more than welcome to show off your works! Whether you are a beginner, advanced, or casual (like me!) any level of art is welcome here at PC. :)

Pokemon is also my childhood as well. I grew up with it, just like you! You'd be surprised to the fact that there are so many members here that grew up with Pokemon, so you'll make fabulous friends that may last a lifetime!

Anyways, feel free to leave me a VM if you would like to talk! And PM my good friend Cirno if you have any questions or concerns regarding the forums! See ya around <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Thank you Leaf Storm! Yes I'm just trying to get my 15 post so I can post my art to the Art place :)

Years
  • Hi there, Linizia, welcome to the community! n_n

Super glad you'll be hanging around the art section, I'll definitely check out your work in just a minute! We could use more artists around here. :3 Like Leaf Storm said, absolutely any skill level is welcome on PC~! We like to give feedback and helpful comments to help you out with art in the future.

Pokemon is amazing though, I'm still in love with the franchise even after over ten years. You'll find lots of people around here like that, aha. Do you have a favorite game, by any chance? <3

But yeah, enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need help, all right?

Years
  • Hello! I'm young female artist from Finland, studying graphic design at the moment and doing drawing works also. I love to draw different kinds of creatures, cute and scary or ugly! And of course, Pokémons!

Pokémons are part of my childhood, and they attract me still with their look and also the games.

Here you can check my art page and get to know me better :) h ttp://linzu.deviantart.com/

Hello Linizia. I am Hikari.

You're Finnish? Interesting, I've met a few Finnish users here. Despite your nationality, your English seems to be looking awesome.

I've already seen you posting in a few sections, so it seems you are settling in well.

I have been a fan of Pokemon for 13 years, and even though I'm almost 20 I'll never give up anytime soon.

As the posters before me mentioned, check out PC's Art & Design forum, where you can show off your artwork! There's also a sticky thread where you can share your DeviantArt details but you need to get to 15 posts before you can share links and pictures.

Feel free to talk to me via VM (Visitor Message), and I'm open for a friend request as well.

Have a fun time here girl!

- Hikari10

Back