• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share your TCG Wishlist!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Do you all have a list of all the cards you need / want? Spots in your binders to fill or new sleeves for your deck?

What Pokemon cards or TCG accessories do you need to get for yourself? :)

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • If I share, will someone treat me? :P

I don't buy cards much anymore (pretty much all of my commission money goes toward my cat), but I wouldn't mind filling some of the gaps in my Mew collection. Some of those are still pretty pricey though, and I don't really like paying more than $20 for a single. (Thank goodness I pulled Gold Star Mew myself!)

Other cards I'm still interested in include...
    • Basically any Neo or Gym holo (especially Japanese) that I don't have
    • Information pack Dunsparce promo
    • Crystal Ho-Oh (especially the boxtopper edition)
    • Shining Imakuni?
    • Neo Genesis Sneasel
    • Morty's Misdreavus (I've always thought this one was adorable)
    • Karen's Umbreon
    • Latios & Latias jumbo
    There may be a few others that aren't coming to mind.

I'd also love to get more of those bootleg Japanese foil sticker cards, especially Southern Islands Wartortle. (If anyone has this sticker card for trade, please PM me!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I still need Black Star promo Pokémon Stadium, so that would be fairly high on my list. I also need a new binder because apparently a 5'+ spine just isn't enough anymore, but damn if I can't find one for a decent price. I'd also like to fill out my Expedition set more, but once again money is holding me back /sob.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2020
    I want a lot of cards when I get a card like a basic I want the stage one and stage two for my collection. Also all of the character cards and blastoise and pipulp tag team gx.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    +2 of the Forbidden Light Garchomp
    +4 Triple Acceleration Energy
    +2 Pal Pad
    +4 Riolu UNM
    +3 Lucario UPR
    +2 Great Catcher
    +4 Professor Elm's Lecture
    +1 Diancie Prism Star
    +1 Lillie
    +3 Rare Candy
    +1 Viridian City
    This is all for a Garchomp deck I'm making. If you want to see the original decklist that's absolute crap, look in the TCG deck reviewing section

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    188404_200w.jpg
    177113_200w.jpg
    197830_200w.jpg

131006_200w.jpg
    131008_200w.jpg
    131007_200w.jpg

Basically: Sylveon! And I refuse to buy them... ;_;

Back