• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON- synchronicity [T] (OOC/SU)

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Okay, let's see...

1.) In theory you would have seen an ad, or heard from someone while traveling, and then decided to sign up. The tournament, as mentioned, is a pretty big deal in Pokemon World, so they would have a website or some kind of sign up location where you could register.

2.) Once you arrive you're supposed to pick up a room pass, which tells you your house, room, and partner. (The houses are listed on the IC)

3.) I'd say boat, since it's an island. You also have to go through admission, so a flying type would just probably not be a good idea.

Does that answer your questions? Sorry if I really didn't mention any of that. I'd love to answer anything else you might need to know. x3

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
A theme song? Have you got a particular genre or band in mind? I might suggest a video game score of some sort, if you can't think of anything. /unhelpful

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Nevermind, I found one ^_^ Going to post now.

EDIT: I'm terrible with first posts so this might take awhile... XD

Last edited:

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Got my first post out finally. I hope that's good enough. :D And yes, I totally put an Adventure Time reference in there. On a side note, I now want to find a theme song for Amaterasu, lol.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
@fortworth96: That's fine. Do take your time.

@Mystical Mermaid: Oh I noticed that. Lovely post by the way. It made me giggle~ xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hello hello hello I am here! I shall get a post up tonight ^^.

AlexOzzyCakeJust wondering, I noticed Ryoko is from Snowpoint as well as Alex (and your name is Alex, this might get confusing ;_;) - perhaps they might know of each other to some extent! If that's ok by Starsprite anyway.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Hmm, what exactly do our rooms look like? Both Mermaid's and Alex's are a bit different, so is it different for each house/room or do you have a certain set up in mind?

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
@SwiftSign: If the two of you can agree on something then it's perfectly fine. I don't see anything wrong with knowing each other.

@The Final Watchman: Well you're in Creation, I believe. The only requirement I'm giving you is to make your room be themed after Arceus. Otherwise, I don't care how you describe your room. Every room is unique. /copout

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hello hello hello I am here! I shall get a post up tonight ^^.

AlexOzzyCakeJust wondering, I noticed Ryoko is from Snowpoint as well as Alex (and your name is Alex, this might get confusing ;_;) - perhaps they might know of each other to some extent! If that's ok by Starsprite anyway.

Fine by me :D Maybe we can become rivals or something, that'd be awesome :D How should they meet?

Btw guys I've made all of Ryudo's thoughts/speech purple since in the combined post I'm writing with CCW it was getting confusing of who's thoughts were who's when the perspective keeps changing. I know it looks slightly ugly but yeah, just saying why its like that c:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Baker's Bulbasaur - hope you don't mind I stuck the beds in the same room, wasn't really sure what the protocol was with it >< Hopefully it'll throw up an interesting dynamic, if Cody can convince Medicham to get off the bed that is...

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Baker's Bulbasaur - hope you don't mind I stuck the beds in the same room, wasn't really sure what the protocol was with it >< Hopefully it'll throw up an interesting dynamic, if Cody can convince Medicham to get off the bed that is...

Haha that's fine, I'm sure Snorlax wont have trouble convincing him to give it up
xD

I'm sorry I am still to post, I'm starting a new job in a few weeks and today has been quite frantic. I will get something up tomorrow night =)
*Bakes cake for all*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Malik and Ryudo's practice battle has started so if Alex & Squirt are going to walk in, now's the time c: Maybe they could hear rumbling or something and want to check it out :3

Whimsyful

Tomfooler-er Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
So, I kinda got eaten by a whale. But it's okay, I'm well enough to try and post~ Ah ha ha. Oops.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Well it looks like almost everyone's on the island right now, which is good. And the only person I haven't heard from is Proletariat, which hopefully won't turn into a problem.

So stemming from the same subject, and I'm not sure if this is a faux pas on my part, I'd kind of like some feedback. What do you guys think I should do if someone drops out of the RP or just mysteriously disappears? The whole thing is based around partners, so the further into the story this goes, the harder it would be to replace them.

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
Loving the sigg, Star!

As far as your question goes, I for one think the bunnying option is always effective. Being in your shoes, I'd want the RP to progress as best I can, and if there aren't any RPers in waiting who'd take up the reigns and make their own new sign-up (which sadly wouldn't really be an effective thing to do in a tournament RP), then having their partner lead them on would be the only tactical move.

Then again, there's also the option of letting a wayward RPer control an absent user, seeing as they'd at least be able to participate, right?

That's just two things I think would help.

Whimsyful

Tomfooler-er Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Loving the sigg, Star!

As far as your question goes, I for one think the bunnying option is always effective. Being in your shoes, I'd want the RP to progress as best I can, and if there aren't any RPers in waiting who'd take up the reigns and make their own new sign-up (which sadly wouldn't really be an effective thing to do in a tournament RP), then having their partner lead them on would be the only tactical move.

Then again, there's also the option of letting a wayward RPer control an absent user, seeing as they'd at least be able to participate, right?

That's just two things I think would help.

Just to clarify... So if someone dissappears, their partner takes control of their character?

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
@CrumbledCandyWrapper: Why thank you~ x3

That was sort of what I was thinking, but if it was as early on as this, I think I would want someone new to just come in. I mean, you really just don't get the whole experience playing both you and your partner.

Back