• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC alum

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • I know it was last year, but Alum ar supposed to have registered sometime before march 2003, says me. ^_^

EDIT: Ok, you joined January 29th 2003. You are an Alum.

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Nooo, I was off by a month, I feel so unworthy :(. I visited here often before i joined, but that doesn't count, if only I had joined the first time I visited... *Feels so unworthy*

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Ok, maybe we can make it April. Or Mid March, I don't know, we should make a poll.

EDIT: Okay, I'll make it till the end of May. If you joined anywhere from whenever PC was created to May 31 2003, you are an alum.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    W00t! I is a Alum, feelin good, I'm a happenin dood, feel so special, hey, look at that crouton walk by!*Trips*

~DragonTrainer

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *pats DT* Are you... okay? o_o Lol. I think you need to go to bed now. You've been staying up late for too many days.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I have been stayin up late, I need to call it a night, I have an intense workout tommorrow. Later dayz guys,

~DragonTrainer

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *gives DT some Nyquil* good night X3 just take a quick swig of that and you go nighty night :P and sheesh! on July 3rd I, Scotty Boy! shall have been here for one year! *cheesy victory music starts playing* but probly none of you remember "Sapphire Raquaza" man i was the complete opposite of what i am right now, i was calm, shy, and most of all Sane! then i joined Andys forums...and the crazy dude inside broke out...so...wheres my Oscar? XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I qualify as an alum? During the first couple of months I was registered, I posted as little as possible so as to not tick off the considerably strict mods of the time. It was until after 22sa, Arcanine, and Haruka-chan (abby) joined PC that I emerged as a large poster. I think at one point, there was a race between me, 22sa, and Andy to see who would be the first to beat Dratini's spot as the top poster of PC.

Wouldn't Iveechan count in this too. She was registered at the old PC as Hitmonarch since before I joined.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • As far as new PC goes, I joined september 7th, 2003...I'm one of the first! yay!

I don't kno when I joined old PC though...how do I find that out?

and KENNY C. 002 is an alumni. He's been here as long as me!

BOO ya!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • You go to the reference library, then the member list. Go to the D's and next to your name should be your join date, which is November.

I remember when you were a quiet, rare poster tmbjr. Then you and 22sa and Arcanine start posting like crazy.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I joined PC in December 2002. But just ignore me like everyone (except Kairi, Satoshi-kun, and a few others) has ever since that day -_-;;

Edit: December 26th 2002

Last edited:
    Back