Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow

Male
Skyloft
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted November 27th, 2018
2,610 posts
9.5 Years
In the livestream or something with an audience, go on a random.org site and let it decide!
I was thinking we could do it in a livestream, so I'm up for this idea. Go ahead and do it Umbreon.
Not removing this from my signature!

☆Rei☆

Age 23
Female
Nearby my feet.
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted November 21st, 2018
1,748 posts
10.5 Years
You're such a good sport, even if random.org was mean to you just now. I'm sad to see you go, Umbreon!
It's not sad, especially since I offered anyways, so all is good.

☆Rei☆

Age 23
Female
Nearby my feet.
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
1,748 posts
10.5 Years
well it was until people misinterpreted what "winning" was lol
Well, if one person misinterpreted it that'd be okay, but when 2/3 (not including myself since I was one to be eliminated) is a different story which I just thought the best way to clear it up would be a redo clarifying it.

I honestly don't mind that luck wasn't on my side since it was done honestly.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.

Age 27
Female
Florida
Seen November 16th, 2019
Posted November 16th, 2019
6,602 posts
12.7 Years
If I remember the Survivor tv series correctly, if your name/identifier pops up most often, you're voted off and eliminated from continuing the game.

So, I thought that if the random generator gave his numbers majority time, then the "tribe has spoken" and decided to "vote the person off the island."

☆Rei☆

Age 23
Female
Nearby my feet.
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
1,748 posts
10.5 Years
Well, I like doing things the slightly less depressing way. xD But either way it didn't work out for me. (So if I had gone with the one who gets chosen the most is eliminated idea the second time around I would've been safe)

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted December 21st, 2019
6,892 posts
9.4 Years
oh.

I would have been on sooner, but my power went out because of an awesome rainstorm a few hours ago. It just came back on a little while ago.

So Umbreon's leaving? . . . Sorry I wasn't here to help decide when I was one of the people in question. :L At least we're not losing nearly as many players as the other team, though.
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

☆Rei☆

Age 23
Female
Nearby my feet.
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
1,748 posts
10.5 Years
So Umbreon's leaving? . . . Sorry I wasn't here to help decide when I was one of the people in question. :L At least we're not losing nearly as many players as the other team, though.
Well, we did a vote on an RNG website in which if the number was between 1 and 50 it'd equal 1 point for me to stay and 51 to 100 would be for you to say.

Whoever got 3/5 times in their favor would stay.

I however lost. xD

There were 3 witnesses who viewed over a screen sharing link. (I removed the link after the decision was made so people don't click on a closed session link)

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted December 21st, 2019
6,892 posts
9.4 Years
I see. Well, I'm sorry that you lost that, lol. I don't like losing, but I don't like having someone else get eliminated over me either (if they're on my team/I like them, at least)

by the way, when someone is eliminated, are they still able to view these forums or do they get that right removed?
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Christos

Male
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted December 16th, 2019
6,370 posts
14 Years
It's not possible, you can stay and do nothing if you really don't want to continue with this. I'd rather you stayed and posted your opinion/thoughts on the challenges, but if you don't like working as a team I understand.

A Pokemon that is discriminated!
Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow

Age 21
Male
Alabama
Seen June 22nd, 2019
Posted June 22nd, 2019
7,454 posts
8.1 Years
I don't understand what all went on because I'm far too tired to actually read up but you can't eliminate yourself at the sake of another, I'm sorry. Whatever the representative decides is final. Good luck in the rest of the game.
TURN ON THE BRIGHT LIGHTS
Advertiser Content