• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 2: Gladiator stuff idek

Years
  • Edit:

The RNG said I should be leaving, I had 3 others witnessing me not cheating in any way (although a recount was needed since we got confused over if we were voting to keep/eliminate.)

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Confirming. Sorry Umbreon, guess luck wasn't quite on your side :( Hope you'll still have fun with all the other events!

Marsyas

Master of Shuppets
    Years
  • Confirming. Sorry Umbreon, guess luck wasn't quite on your side :( Hope you'll still have fun with all the other events!
    well it was until people misinterpreted what "winning" was lol
    luckily umbreon's a nice guy

Last edited:
    Years
  • well it was until people misinterpreted what "winning" was lol

Well, if one person misinterpreted it that'd be okay, but when 2/3 (not including myself since I was one to be eliminated) is a different story which I just thought the best way to clear it up would be a redo clarifying it.

I honestly don't mind that luck wasn't on my side since it was done honestly.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • If I remember the Survivor tv series correctly, if your name/identifier pops up most often, you're voted off and eliminated from continuing the game.

So, I thought that if the random generator gave his numbers majority time, then the "tribe has spoken" and decided to "vote the person off the island."

Years
  • Well, I like doing things the slightly less depressing way. xD But either way it didn't work out for me. (So if I had gone with the one who gets chosen the most is eliminated idea the second time around I would've been safe)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • oh.

I would have been on sooner, but my power went out because of an awesome rainstorm a few hours ago. It just came back on a little while ago.

So Umbreon's leaving? . . . Sorry I wasn't here to help decide when I was one of the people in question. :L At least we're not losing nearly as many players as the other team, though.

Years
  • So Umbreon's leaving? . . . Sorry I wasn't here to help decide when I was one of the people in question. :L At least we're not losing nearly as many players as the other team, though.

Well, we did a vote on an RNG website in which if the number was between 1 and 50 it'd equal 1 point for me to stay and 51 to 100 would be for you to say.

Whoever got 3/5 times in their favor would stay.

I however lost. xD

There were 3 witnesses who viewed over a screen sharing link. (I removed the link after the decision was made so people don't click on a closed session link)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I see. Well, I'm sorry that you lost that, lol. I don't like losing, but I don't like having someone else get eliminated over me either (if they're on my team/I like them, at least)

by the way, when someone is eliminated, are they still able to view these forums or do they get that right removed?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I've just private messaged Antemortem to save Nakuzami. Sorry to see you go, Umbreon and Genkaku!

Marsyas

Master of Shuppets
    Years
  • Message Ante to see if i can be elimminated instead of umbreon too.
    I'm done with the team and the teams done with me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    It's not possible, you can stay and do nothing if you really don't want to continue with this. I'd rather you stayed and posted your opinion/thoughts on the challenges, but if you don't like working as a team I understand.

Marsyas

Master of Shuppets
    Years
  • Maybe I'll just work seperately and post my findings in one post and you guys can do what you want with it. I obviously get too caught up in stuff like this.

Then when there's a round where you have to decide who to eliminate I can be an easy choice.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I don't understand what all went on because I'm far too tired to actually read up but you can't eliminate yourself at the sake of another, I'm sorry. Whatever the representative decides is final. Good luck in the rest of the game.

Marsyas

Master of Shuppets
    Years
  • Sorry for the way I acted everyone
    Nakazumi was very right, it was very childish
    Please don't let my poor behavior ruin the rest of this competition for you

Back