• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Brian Weathersfield
(The Forest)
"Alright, what to do now..." Brian says walking along. "I am totally turning this adventure into a survival manual! Step one, don't die. Step two, get food and water. Step three... OH MY GOLLY IT'S A REAL LIFE GOOMBA!" Brian says, eyes basically poping out of his head. The Goomba sees Brian, and attacks as soon as he does. Brian runs as fast as his legs would carry him, trying to outrun the stubby legged monster. Eventually, he hits a tree. I am so doomed. He thinks. Oh wait! I have Pichu powers! He then tries to do an agility on the Goomba, and it works, sending the creature flying into a rock. "Ha! You can't catch me now you little mushroom-esque thing!" Brian says, dashing in the opposite direction.

"Now that that's over, step three, don't let anything see you," Brian says. He then sees an apple laying on the ground. "I guess I am hungry," he says as he approaches the apple. He picks it up, but then the same goomba jumps out from behind a nearby tree, looking really ticked off. "How long do you have to keep a grudge?" Brian says, throwing the apple on the ground. He wasn't so lucky with getting the first strike this time, and the goomba headbutts him. "OH! MAMMA MIA!Oww... That hurt... You want to play the headbutting game? That's fine with me." Brian says, grabbing the Goomba, throwing him upward, then electrically headbutting him into the sky. "Try to get me now! Stupid goomba..." Brian says, picking up his apple. He continues his search for food, continuing in the same direction as before.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BACKPACK
Spoiler:
TAKAMOTO TENSHI
高本 てんし

Greatly Damaged
Blackened Eye
Bruised Throat
Head Swelling

Held Items:
None

Chapter One:
The Hunt Begins

Part One

Tenshi shook his head. "Maybe not, but a quick reaction and strong formation can save us in an unexpected battle. As for food and shelter... I can use Freeze and then Fire, and we'll have an unlimited source of water. And I can use Fire if we need heat. Thunder could be used as a signal flare if the situation ever arises. I suggest that, if someone is away from the group, and needs us to come to them, they can fire or throw something in the air. I say we pick a tall tree as our base camp. We can tear down the surrounding trees for better visuals and for materials to build a shelter. And Snake can booby trap the surroundings, so that we'll know when someone comes near."

Fixed Float!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Samus "Mimi" Aran
~
"Except, of course, if we're not in a standard military charge; and we're not. Your entire formation is ruined if anybody uses the wide open spaces around us, which would leave us running around like chickens anyway." Mimi said, raising an eyebrow behind her visor at Tenshi's suggestion for their base. "You think choosing a landmark like a tall tree would be good for a base? And then ruining the area around it? That would just bring more attention; we need somewhere underground, because caverns we can use for quick travel will likely be hidden there. No materials needed, except for basic comfort, and it won't take one person flying to spoil our location. Not to mention the tactical benefits of being able to bottleneck our opponents, should they find us anyway."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BACKPACK
Spoiler:
TAKAMOTO TENSHI
高本 てんし

Greatly Damaged
Blackened Eye
Bruised Throat
Head Swelling

Held Items:
None

Chapter One:
The Hunt Begins

Part Two

A groan let out of Tenshi's throat. Did this woman have to reject every single thing he said right off the bat? It was aggravating, but they had to remain a group to survive. Clearly the two of them weren't on good terms at the moment. "If we can find a cave, then sure. Maybe we can find a labyrinth, map it out and any enemies who tail us will be lost or killed. But we need to make progress. I can only assume that the dragon spoke to you all as well."

Fixed Float!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Ariyanna Marie Soares ★

Augustine Forest; Southern Riverbank

"Hang on!" shouted the Mario guy, as Ariya dashed off to chase Mr. Game & Watch. Apparently that tomato he held, belonged to him, the Mario guy. As he followed her, he used a bunny hood to catch up to the quick Pikachu, and even introduced himself as he caught up to her, Dane Cordes. So, his real name wasn't Mario then. He was just a guy dressed up as Mario. Ariya was basically the same thing. She was just a girl in a Pikachu jacket.

"Dane?!" Ariya replied as she jumped on several bushes. "Well nice to meet ya, Dane! I'm Ariyanna but call me Ariya!" She felt that she didn't had time to tell all about herself, but she pretty much did. As Dane jumped ahead of Ariya, she felt behind from him, and activated her quick attack to catch up. Zip, zap, zop towards the speedy Dane, she caught up and became a little ahead of him, finally stopping at the exit towards the southern coast.

The riverbank leads to the ocean. Mr. Game & Watch disappeared with the tomato, though 8-bit sounds were heard. Ariya looked around her surroundings, with panic entering her body. Behind her, a Mr. Game & Watch exited the bush, this time without the tomato. Was it a different Mr. Game & Watch, or did it actually eat it? Then suddenly, two appeared on Dane's side. And two right above him on the tree. Four Mr. Game & Watches appeared behind the coast exit in front of Ariya, with the 3rd one holding Dane's Maxim Tomato. They did seem a bit angry, their 8-bit voice sounded like there was evil afoot...but the evil was actually them.

"Is...that your tomato, dude?" Ariya asked Dane softly. "If we want to get through them, we...gotta work together. Take this as an apology from earlier. You go take down those 5, I'll go take down those in front of me. Deal?"​

Flock Enemies Spotted! ★

Tenshi Takemoto & Nicole "Mimi" Caine
145px-015Beedrill.png

A pair of Beedrill were eyeing you guys' every move, immediately, they find that perfect time to attack you would be *now*. They are also full with poison, so be careful!

Brian Weathersfield

Spoiler:

Wandering around the forest, four small-sized Stick Figure fighters are on top of the trees and are willing to jump-attack you! These are very fact, and mighty...but you can take them out with a punch!

You must defeat these flock enemies before moving on. You may do this in one post or a couple, whichever you decide.

Items Earned! ★

Brian Weathersfield

item15_080305_27.jpg
+1 Star Rod

Ariyanna Marie Soares

item15_080305_15.jpg
+1 Poison Mushroom

You may use your items in your next post or at a later post. There's no expiration date ;)

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Dane Cordes

Ariya... finally someone on the island with a name! Dane felt like he finally gained an ally on this island! He was much more confident about getting through this whole ordeal now.... and at least it was one hundred percent confirmation that she was indeed human. Maybe she ran into the same dragon from before... all that aside, she had a pretty cute Pikachu costume. He didn't know why, but Dane tended to run into alot of... strange cosplay in the various conventions he's been part of. It was certainty one of the best Pikachu costume's he'd seen in awhile.

As they moved further down the coast, the Mr game and watch seemed to dissapear... suddenly several more popped up. They were surrounded by them! And the one that had Dane's Tomato was there too! Two against Ten... and Dane was still a bit wounded from that last fight... No turning back now. Ariya made a plan to take down each of them on in groups.

"Alright then. I got your back Ariya." Dane said. His bunny hood had worn off by then so he was back to normal speed.

"On three... One..." Dane stood in a fighting stance. "Two... Three!" Dane pounced toward the Mr Game and Watches to his Right. He was able to get a surprise hit on one of them but was quickly hit by the second G&W beside it. At the same time, the two Game and Watches above him in the trees were raining down two dimensional pancakes... or was it bacon? Whatever it was, they were rock hard. Dane wouldn't last long at this rate.

Dane backed up a bit and threw a Fireball at Game and Watch on the right of him, but instead of getting hit, he threw out a container, absorbing the fireball. Dane remembered that move... once three projectiles hit it, Game and Watch can use a powerful oil spill attack.

"Ariya! Careful with your projectiles! They can absorb them!" Dane warned, focusing back on his group of Game and Watches. The two Game and Watches on the trees were still raining down Bacon onto Dane. He used his cape to reflect a few of them but they didn't go too far. Darn it wheres a Smash ball when you need one? Sick of being beaten up like this, Dane jumped up to the tree branch to punch the two Game and Watches right off, losing their advantage of higher ground.

A Super Scope was nearby... but he didn't think it'd help out much in this situation... he decided to hold onto it just in case... Dane had the higher ground... jumping down onto the four of them would be suicide if they were clever enough...

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Drew Diamond
Forest
Drew fell backwards, with his rear towards the ground, dropping his bow and sighing with relief. He knew for sure now that if anything was different from a few days earlier and now, it was that he had the powers of Link and that this island was like a Nintendo Jurassic Park. He got to his feet slowly, glad that the sun wasn't on him right now as it would probably make him even more tired and make him start sweating and he could not let his only outfit get a unbearable stench. As he stood up high, the shadows that were cast from the trees that towered over Drew seemed to create a veil, distancing him from the past and he knew that this would be something that wouldn't be resolved on its own. He looked over where the carcasses of the Beedrill were, hoping to be able to retrieve the arrow he used and after a few minutes of tugging at it from a discolored Beedrill, he knew that it would be irretrievable without damaging the arrowhead and maybe breaking the shaft. Drew frowned for a moment and looked at his quiver, as if to take an inventory. There were 99 arrows left and he knew that if he ran out of arrows, his boomerang would not do for long distanced combat. The only other ranged weapons he had were a Deku leaf (Not really much of a weapon he thought) a grappling hook, and the hookshot that he discovered as of now. He didn't want to linger in the area as more Beedrill may be nearby but he wanted to become more familiar with these weapons so in case if he couldn't use the bow or his sword.

"Speaking of the sword" he muttered to himself, scanning the forest floor for his primary weapon, the Master sword and Mirror shield. After retrieving all that he needed, he decided to look for a river of some sort. If the fish here weren't edible then he would have some serious problems.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Allan 'Lucario' Larsen - Forest, river bank​

Allan let out a soft sigh as Lucas and Samus, whom he hadn't gotten the names of yet, continued bickering with each other, trying to figure out what would be a good battle strategy, what to do, and where to set up a 'base of operations'. Allan stayed quiet for the most part, his arms folded across his chest while looking at the two skeptically. He glanced briefly over towards Anna and Shawn before looking back, clearing his throat lightly.

"Look, as good as a battle plan might be, or an idea of several bases to fake out or enemy and whatnot, we have to focus on -right here-, -right now-. We have no place to rest, the sun will be setting in only a few hours, I think, and we have no food. As much as we can regenerate using tomatoes and heart containers, we still need to eat and drink."

"You both bring up valid points, but right now we don't need several different 'bases'. We need a place to rest and think things through, and we need to find food. Preferably in that order. So I say we find a cave or the like, clear it out, and make our stay there, then figure out what the -hell- is going on. And yes, the dragon -did- speak to me, at least, but this is still... alot to take in."

Without noticing, the tail of his suit did a little flick, as if he was an annoyed dog. He opened his mouth to speak again as a shudder went through him. He furrowed his brows and closed his eyes, dipping into the powers that had been given to him by Cammy. 'Looking' around himself with his newfound energy, he noticed a pair of auras in a tree nearby, just as they were about to pounce.

Opening his eyes, he turned to the tree the beings were in and raised a hand to point, just as they swooped out of the leaves, heading straight for Samus and Lucas' backs. "Beedrills, watch out!" Allan called, bending his knees to use his extremespeed to suddenly flash over to Lucas and tackle him to the ground, out of the way of the attacking Pokémon who only barely missed the two of them, Allan quickly getting to his feet again, ready to fight off the poisonous, insect Pokémon.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
"K-Kamui that was awesome! You used your Super Mushroom didn't you?" said Randy to Kamui. "And guess what I've found? Some fire flowers! " Randy gave one to Kamui. Randy's stomach growled. "Haha! how 'bout some food? I have 2 apples. Take one." Randy gave one of his apples to Kamui. "Let's go. The forest isn't too far from there." said Randy. So Randy and his friend, Kamui continued their way to the forest. They finnaly arrived. "Whew, and I was feeling thirsty."

Randy saw the little waterfall he drank water. "That's clean water, Kamui. If you feel thirsty, you can drink from here!" said Randy. After some rest, they continued their way. Suddenly, appeared 6 Goombas. Damn it thought Randy, What I did now?.

"Fine. Kamui , take the other three..." said Randy. OK, here I come!, Randy used his hammer to defeat the Goombas. Well, that was easy.. One Goomba were preparing to attack, but Randy used Agility, so he dodged and hit him with his hammer. Then some purple Roy were hiding behind the trees. I should let Kamui take the other Goombas...OK, here I come , purple Roy! Randy tried to hit him with his hammer but he dodged and hit Randy with his sword. "AARGH!" Randy used the Fire Flower and started to throw flame balls in the Roy, it were successfully hitting, but when the Fire Flower finished, Roy hit Randy again with his sword. Ack! thought Randy.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Alexander "Alex" Backman

Alex kicked into high gear as he entered the outskirts of the forest, the brisk wind from the ocean replaced by a light breeze from the forest. It seemed to be awfully quiet around, as the only sound he could hear was his own shoes making contact with the ground and that made him slightly uneasy. It was almost as if nature itself was carefully watching him, preparing to strike at the perfect opportunity. Shaking off the feeling, Alex lowered his speed to a medium pace and started to practice more on his movements as the forest seemed to grow denser. Sure, speed was his best weapon but unless he had the agility to go with it, he would be at a big disadvantage in an area like this.

Showing some fancy footwork by narrowly avoiding a few trees, Alex was greeted by a green shell flying right into his stomach like it was shot out of a cannon. Feeling the wind getting knocked out of him, he took a few seconds to recover as his attacker rebounded and made a stylish landing before revealing itself to be a regular ol' Koopa Troopa.

''Holy crap...you guys are stronger than you look!" He panted. Now he knew what Mario had to go though every day. The turtle creature apparently took it as an insult, or maybe it didn't even understand, as it simply narrowed its eyes in an attempt to look menacing before crying out. After a few seconds, a small Goomba showed its ugly little head from behind a tree and took a fighting position next to its ally.

Alex made a face. Well great. Looked like these guys wasn't gonna play fair. Thinking quick, he decided to try out one of Sonic's iconic moves. He kneeled down and made his best attempt at curling up into a ball before suddenly starting to spin in place, preparing a spin dash. Apparently the Koopa wasn't gonna have it and retreated back into its shell as the Goomba waddled over and gave it a hearty kick. As it did so, Alex blasted off with incredible speed.

Right before the two was about to make contact, Alex jumped up in the air and barely avoided the turtle creature. Still being in his curled up from, he fired off a homing attack against the Goomba, hitting his target with deadly precision and sending the fungi a fair distance away. It barely had the strength to stand up before getting hit by the Koopa shell that was on the rebound from missing its original target, sending the two of them back from where they came from.

With a simple landing, Alex glanced in the direction the creatures had went in, looking perplexed. He wasn't sure what to think of all this. He had just singlehandedly managed to beat two video game characters AND had successfully, if not a bit shakily, pulled off a spin dash. In real life. That was a lot to take in. For a split-second, the thought of all this being a dream or imagination popped up but that theory was countered by the pain he still felt in his stomach area. Shaking his head and putting all of that aside for now, he blasted off and ran deeper into the forest, not realizing that a certain someone was watching him. Roy prepared to leap off from his branch, sword in hand, as Alex came closer to his location.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Ariyanna Marie Soares ★

He agreed. Ariya and Dane got separated after the count of three, with a deal to take out 5 of the Mr. Game & Watch's each. Dane was already hit by the flipping bacon from one of them, while the others on Ariya's side were gaining way. She then threw a few jolts of thunder at two of the Game & Watches, but she slightly heard Dane yelling out from a tree he just climbed. She quickly glanced over to see him, then turned again to kick a G&W out of the way. Three of them were heading towards her direction.

"Wow, what a scaredy cat." said Ariya. Right after deploying a Mr. Game & Watch, she spotted a mushroom...the same mushroom as the one in the games. Activating her quick attack to jump over the two, one of the Mr. Game & Watches made himself a match lit with fire, pointing at Ariya's tail. With a sense of burn quickly flowing through her body, she jumped up and screamed. "Pikaaaaaaaaaaooowwwwww!" Opening her eyes to see where she's going, she kept her eye on the mushroom, hoping it would be a good mushroom that would make her grow tall and strong. "You're mine mushroooooooom!!!"

She picked up the mushroom, starts eating it, and all of the sudden she doesn't...quite feel herself.

She wasn't at the top of the world...or Island for that matter. The Mr. Game & Watches are now taller, and the tree where Dane was staying became a lot more farther to run to. Another item had appeared for her, and it was the Super Scope. That weapon became extremely big for her to pick up, so it was impossible to equip. Ariya, with her voice now squeakier than ever, just like a Pikachu, and her chances of losing this battle are now high...she did have to formulate a plan, and do so fast before she gets flickered off by one of the Mr. Game & Watches.

"Dane!" Ariya shouted at the top of her lungs, but her voice is equivalent to a whisper, so it might be impossible for him to hear. Hoping that it would give him a bit of signal, she wondered about Pikachu's down ability: Thunder. It was that one ability she loved when she played the game. She then stood tall, lifted her right hand up high and looked up to the clear sky.

"Pika!!!!"

Another Mr. Game & Watch was pushed back a few feet away after that bolt of thunder came through Ariya, but it managed to not give up. Ariya then formed another bolt only to gather Dane's attention. He better see me damn it. All he's doing is hiding. Ugh.​

Items Earned! ★

Dane Cordes & Ariyanna Marie Soares

item15_080305_16.jpg
+1 Warp Star

Drew Diamond

item15_080305_25.jpg
+1 Fan

Allan Larsen

item15_080305_17.jpg
+1 Starman

Alexander "Alex" Backman

item15_080305_03.jpg
+1 Pokeball (Gulpin - when an opponent goes near it, it'll swallow it whole, resulting in a one-hit KO)

You may use your items in your next post or at a later post. There's no expiration date ;)

Megaman765

Years
Dane Cordes

Now Dane wish he'd dressed up as someone who had moves that were good for taking care of large groups. If he could use thunder like Ariya, things would be a heck of a lot easier. He quickly jumped back into to the fight to take to take on the Mr Game and Watches again. He jumped down using the Mario Tornado, hitting the Mr Game and Watches around him. He continued to fend off a couple of them until he glanced toward Ariya's direction. Where did she go? She wasn't hiding was she? It'd make them easy but Dane was only getting out of the way to make a plan... that was his excuse anyways. He get hit by one of the Mr Game and Watches once again and then saw a large lightning bolt. If he knew his Smash bros... that could only mean one thing...

"Ariya!" Dane called out. He quickly ran toward her location. She must have grabbed a poison mushroom! Dane stormed through the Mr Game and Watches as quickly as he could and scooped up Ariya in his arms.

"I got you!" Dane said. One of the Mr Game and Watches attempted to use Judge against Dane as he scooped up Ariya. He quickly dived out of the way, rolling around a bit. Thankfully, the Game and Watch missed its attack. It was a 9 after all! One hit by that and he'd be finished!

Dane still had Ariya in his arms... she was absolutely puny! Heck Dane could possibly fit her in his pocket! By now all of the Game and Watches were approaching them. Odds were slim... now what did they do? Glancing to his left, he noticed a bright star just floating there... a Warp Star! That'd be useful for travel... or for defeating these Mr Game and Watches... Dane slowly backed up toward the Star.

"Ariya... I'd suggest hanging on for your life..." Dane suggested, holding onto her tightly as he touched the Warp Star. Dane waited for a moment... he wanted all of the Game and Watches to be closer together. This way he could take out a majority, if not all of them in one shot. As soon as they got closer, he jumped onto the Warp Star and without even thinking about how it would work, it started to fly around in an extremely random pattern!

"WHA-WAHHHHHHHH!!!" Dane screamed, as they flew right up into the sky. This was way too fast! Too fast for a human anyways! He could already feel the blood rushing out of his head and too his legs. As soon as they got high enough, the Warp Star began to head straight down toward the group of Mr Game and Watches.

"HANG ONN!!!!" Dane tried to yell. He closed his eyes until the moment of impact, hanging on to Ariya and the star for dear life...

(You can continue on from here Leaf)

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lilly - Outskirts of the forest
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilly hadn't really been expecting a fight to come to her. She didn't know why. A part of her was hoping that she could just sneak her way in and do...something. Her bright pink dress didn't help with this at all, and as the sound of whirring motors caught her ears and a missile exploding against her stomach took her breath she found herself unable to avoid the logical conclusion that she was clearly out of her mind. The explosive sent her flying back slightly and she fell on her butt, not quite used to her powers. There were... /things/ coming at her! Thingamajiggers! Doo-hickey robots! ...Gyromites? Lilly struggled to her feet in a frustrated manner and put up her fists as if planning to go all street fighter on these robots with awkward anatomy. This proved to be a poor idea, as while her hands packed more punch than one might expect they were utterly lacking in grace. A punch directly at one of the ROB launchers was not very effective, and sent a shiver of recoil up her am before she was beaten with another missile, this time from behind.

One attack had rapidly caused her to unlearn everything she had been practicing. Lilly stumbled around off balance, tripping right over and crashing down onto her face after a moment before being struck by yet another missile and being blown several feet into the air. She let out something of a shrill scream and flailed her arms, grasping for the ground and immediately taking off running as well as she could in full heels. She quickly put distance between herself and the ROBs, but it wouldn't be long until they caught onto what she was doing and pursued. She made a point to attempt to hide behind a tree, catching her breath. She was honestly terrified from having been struck several times with explosives. The force had rocked her body, leaving her quite shaken if you will. She was catching her breath and silently wishing to be anywhere but there.

An explosion rocked the tree. Lilly could feel it against her back, which had been pressed against the bark. She shuddered. What did she do now? For a moment silence followed the explosion, before a ROB launcher's face eerily peered around the tree at Lilly, her gaze meeting it's for one moment before Lilly emitted a second, more brief shriek, lashing out and slapping the ROB launcher across it's... face... head-thing. To her surprise the attack was noticeably more effective, and the ROB launcher staggered back, distracted.

Oh... oh right! Feminine grace meant power. She couldn't just imitate famous boxers or martial artists. That wouldn't work at all! Lilly dashed out from her hiding place and ducked down, stretching her arms out to impact the distracted ROB launcher with a powerful shove. This proved far more effective than the punch itself, and she followed up by reaching into her dress and pulling out a tennis racket. The following stroke of a racket sent the ROB crashing into a tree where it collapsed, defeated. She then turned on the remaining ROB launchers, taking note that they were already going through the motions to fire missiles at her. Any moment now the air would be flooded with those things. She had an idea. Lilly waited for a missile to come her way, which didn't take long at all. She then reached up with all the confidence she could muster, making sure not to yield any on her posture, and struck the missile with a forehand stroke. To her delight, the missile actually reflected off her racket right back at a ROB launcher! It felt like she could do anything if she could just do it in a reasonably lady-like manner!

Now that she wasn't getting her butt missiled, this was actually kind of fun!~ She displayed a playful smirk and posed for the remaining ROB launchers. "Still wanna fight?~" she asked to no response. More missiles came, but she was ready this time, gracefully moving her way around and even over each missile. She struck one, two, three ROB launchers down with her racket. When she struck the third however, it fired a missile directly as she brought her racket down. The resulting explosion knocked her racket out of her hand, startling her momentarily. However, it had not been a direct hit.

She turned to the remaining ROB launcher. Sure, she could've done any number of things. She could've even fled to retrieve her racket, but she had something else in mind. Lilly lept straight over the missile that predictably headed her way, allowing herself to fall for a brief moment before turning her head and feigning her best sneeze. She knew what she was trying to do. Without warning her body launched forward with newfound momentum, butt-first. Before the ROB launcher could react she struck it head on with her backside. The results were... devastating? Was that the word she was looking for? Amusing? All of the above?

Lilly stood over the broken body of the final ROB launcher, musing over what had just happened. It was her impression that when she'd connected with the ROB Launcher she had emitted some sort of power beyond that of being struck at relatively high speeds. Perhaps it was a manifestation of her own power? She smiled, pleased with the result. If this was what super girlyness powers did for her, she figured she could learn to deal with making sure she didn't let her apathy undermine them.

...Now where was that racket?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Samus "Mimi" Aran
~
The buzzing of Beedrill sparked Mimi's HUD back into life, alerting her to their presence quickly enough for the armored woman to spin round and unleash a brief charge from her cannon at the nearest Pokemon, as she braced herself with both legs. The blue beam span through the air and frazzled the Beedrill's wings just quickly enough to slow it. The other Beedrill closed in on Mimi, its drill swinging at her head with a nasty whoosh of motion. The helmet let out a thump as the drill collided, but Mimi's reflexes were too fast for it to begin boring.

With her firm grasp, Mimi grasped the drill and slammed it into the ground with all of her strength, following by a punt of the Pokemon towards one of the nearest trees. While the other turned its attention to the tackled Tenshi, Mimi decided to stay focused on the recovering Beedrill of her own, as she ducked low beneath a sudden onslaught of pins and waved the tip of her cannon in its direction. Her opponent, frightened of being blasted like its partner, danced behind the tree and was followed by a traipsing across the twig-ridden ground.

Mimi ducked low and span around the base of the tree, in an effort to avoid the Beedrill's clothesline, as a purple-covered jab went sailing over her helmet, but the Pokemon hovered higher into the air and avoided her counter. The trees wouldn't provide enough coverage for Mimi to move about as swiftly or as high as the Beedrill, as it followed its vertical lift with an onslaught of purple gunk that threatened to cover Mimi with its acidic contents. Barely avoided by a dodge, Mimi glared up at the swiftly-flying creature and pondered just what to do.

With a brief scan of her inventory, the answer came up, as Mimi used an empty Koopa shell and crouched close to the ground to protect herself from another assault of pin missiles. Without wanting to draw any more attention to her potentially injured comrades, Mimi tossed the Koopa shell through the air with all the strength of her free arm. The Beedrill took the time to dodge, allowing Mimi her own chance to charge up a shot. Except, this time, the outer covering of her cannon retreated to reveal a primed missile that unleashed itself with a crackling of flames.

The bee Pokemon attempted to simply dodge, as it had before, but the missile span round the apple tree trunk to return its explosion with great prejudice. There was a brief shimmer of fear in the monster's eyes, as it realized its inevitable fate, but it was over too quickly, as a ball of flames and forces covered the Beedrill and sent it flying towards the ground. It collided in a heap besides Mimi, as she turned her gaze to Tenshi, Allan, and their opponent.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Ariyanna Marie Soares ★

"Well, it's about time!"

A loud explosion was heard as Dane, with tiny Ariya inside of his pocket slammed his warp star onto the majority of the Mr. Game & Watches, leaving 3 of them left. Holding on inside Dane's hand, Ariya took cover inside. After slamming the star towards the group, Ariya suddenly fell off Dane's pocket, reactivating her quick attack to quickly move forward. She thought that riding on the warp star inside Dane's pocket was a sweet, sweet ride...but she doesn't know how long this poison mushroom would last inside her body...better yet how long she has to live. It was poison after all.

Landing on her own two tiny feet, Ariya then spotted one of the Mr. Game & Watches, slamming his own hammer on the ground. It had a number on top, from 1 to 9. 9 being the strongest enough to launch you to the air. It was a move called Judgement, at least in Melee. "One hit with a 9 and I'm dead.." Ariya said to herself, "I wanna be big again!"

As the Mr. Game & Watch got close with his hammer, the tiny Pikachu girl plummeled right at his face, sending shockwaves right at him. That quick power finally send him off far. Some of the Game & Watches were already on the verge of defeat, thanks to that grand slam.

With exhaustion, Ariya fell to the floor, tripped on a tiny twig. One Mr. Game & Watch, the same one with Dane's tomato. "Piii....Pika pika!" She squeaked at him, unleashing her fear. With no plan for her to go for, she started to kick him with her right foot, kicking him hard at the 2D figure. It didn't do much effect on him, in return, the Mr. Game & Watch took out a pan. Starting to flip a pancake on his trusty pan and it fell directly on Ariya. "Piiiiikaa!" She yelped at the pancake on top of her. It was hard as a rock, and it was bigger. It was tinier when she was a giant!

Ariya then hesitated to get out from the black pancake, which was heavy for her to push away so she could be free again. It was dark for her inside, with no sign or sound of Dane anywhere...yet.​

Items Earned! ★

Dane Cordes

item15_080305_02.jpg
+1 Assist Trophy (Gray Fox - runs around slashing opponents, as well as reflects any projectiles; disappears after 15 seconds)

Princess Lilly

item15_080305_04.jpg
+1 Crate which contains:
+1 Poke Ball (Suicune - Uses Aurora Beam directly at your opponents for 7 seconds)
+2 Smart Bombs
+1 Super Scope

Ariyanna Marie Soares

item15_080305_20.jpg
+1 Super-Spicy Curry

Nicole "Mimi" Caine

item15_080305_28.jpg
+1 Hammer

Megaman765

Years
Dane Cordes

Dane was sent tumbling away after the Crash from the Warp Star. Once he got up he felt around his Pocket for Ariya... but she wasn't there! Darn it... where did she end up? On the bright side there were only about three more of these things left... though the Game and Watches were after something... She must have been around there! Dane could barely hear her Pikachu-like crys. He quickly ran over to her to help with the fight. He noticed a small black pancake on the ground, moving around a little... She must be stuck under there!

"Hang on Ariya!" Dane said, attempting to move the Pancake out of the way but was of course Ambushed by the remaining Game and Watches. He was hit and sent back quite a distance. Dane was on his last ropes by now... but he still had a chance to win... Dane threw another fireball at one of them but they of course absorbed it.

Another item appeared next to him... it was an Assisst Trophy! These things would either save him or hinder his progress. Well he didn't have any other options, so he grabbed onto the Trophy and raised it into the sky... as soon as he did, Gray Fox popped out! Straight out of Metal Gear Solid! This was perfect! He could reflect whatever pancakes they were throwing and take the remaining Game and Watches extremely swiftly!

Gray Fox run straight toward each of the remaining enemies and cut them all to pieces. It was fairly easy since they had already taken a beating from the Warp Star. In as short as 15 seconds, all of the remaining Game and Watches were sent flying and were finally defeated... Dane let off a sigh of relief before quickly remembering Ariya.

"Ariya!" Dane called out, going over to the small pancake on top of her and moving it out of the way. He got Ariya out of the twig gently, picked up Ariya in both of his hands and looked down at her.

"You alright? The rest of them are gone now. You alright?" Dane said, smiling. Dane noticed that the Maximum Tomato was dropped on the ground, not too far away from them. He could use it right now... but... Maybe Ariya needed it more? She took quite a beating herself, what with being tiny and all.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BACKPACK
Spoiler:
TAKAMOTO TENSHI
高本 てんし

Greatly Damaged
Bruised Throat
Head Swelling

Held Items:
None

Chapter One:
The Hunt Begins

Part Three

Samus smashed one of the Beedrill in a way that made Tenshi shudder; unnecessarily brutal, just like she'd done to him. He was instantly aware of the other heading for him and... Well, would you be surprised that he treated it like a game? "Go, Torchic! Burn that bug!" He tossed the ball and the Torchic unleashed a flurry of flames upon the unsuspecting Beedrill. "Yes, super effective!" The Torchic disappeared after a few seconds, and the Beedrill wasn't quite finished, though the damage was apparent. It spit poisonous acid at him, a move known as Venoshock. Tenshi happily pointed an outward finger, using his PSI Magnet to absorb the attack. It didn't heal much, but it was enough to remove the black eye. This angered the Beedrill, and when it dove at Tenshi, he barely dodged it. The drills nicked his left arm slightly, leaving small tears on his shirt sleeve. Fortunately that attack wasn't poisonous. Tenshi put the creature out of its misery with "P.K. Fire!" and the thing just sort of died in the flame.

Somehow, this cheered Tenshi up slightly. Well, I'm better than a Beedrill, at least. He turned his attention to Mimi as she beat the Beedrill and knocked it straight into a tree. Tenshi couldn't decide who'd done worse to them; beaten mercilessly, or abused by type-effectiveness? Of course, after the missile, that decision clearly ended in Mimi's favor. He reminded himself not to battle her again any time soon. Oh the shattered dreams Mimi looked to the woman quietly as she'd looked back. Both of the enemies taken out, it seemed sort of quiet. The awkward kind of quiet.

Fixed Float!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Allan 'Lucario' Larsen - Forest, river bank​

Allan was just about to jump into the fray again, as Lucas began attacking the Beedrill going for him, but before he managed to leap off into action, he glanced back and forth between the two. Other than them easily handling themselves against the enemies, it would also be a kind of stupid idea to get into their line of fire, just to try and help them.

With that line of thought, he stayed back and simply waited for them to take out the enemies, letting out a soft huff as the Beedrills both fell to the ground, defeated.

"Right. With that taken care of, I think we should get to findind somewhere to rest. I'm sure there'll be a vacant cave somewhere around here, and we can't stand around here, dicussing what we want to do, unless we want more enemies to sneak up on us."

With that, he looked around to the gathered before turning back to the forest, taking in a breath of air.

"I'm going this way. I'm sure we'll find something sooner or later."

Glancing back another time, he then went ahead, traversing deeper into the forest, to the southwest, in search of a cave. And hopefully, the others would follow and not just let him walk off on his own. He at least wished they'd stick together as a group.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn had been silent all this time, watching the two that were previously battling fight off the two Beedrill that attacked them. Seeing how well pretty much everyone but him had a long-range attack, he had to find a way to counteract them. His speed and jumping ability were a good fit, and those who have projectiles would be vulnerable just after firing...maybe...

Lucario's statement shook him out of his thoughts. Looking for a cave may seem to be the best bet for now. Besides, if the cave has bats or anything, Shawn had the perfect idea on how to clear them out. "I'll go with you. Two pairs of eyes are better than one." he said, kinda whimsically.

He shot a quick glance to the others before walking with Lucario to the south-west. Maybe they can find something quickly so they can figure out what to do...and maybe get to know each other better, too.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kamui "Pit"

Oh, a Fire Flower. Another Mario item. When does the Starman item come in?[/S] Kamui takes the flower & puts it away. In a distance he could see the forest close by. In mere moments, his tummy will ache in nutrition. He was still able to walk, but he still had to be careful not to damage his injuries too much. All in all, he seemed fine.

Entering the forest, Kamui looks up for any fruit he can find. Better yet, the closest branch he can reach. "If I were an apple, where would I be?" In a tree? Within seconds, he spotted two bright apples waiting to be eaten. He looked at his wings, then flapped them downward as hard as he could. Pit could only flap his wings about 3 times; however, Kamui would try his up special. With Wings of Icarus, his wings glow a blue light, & an initial flash appears. Kamui hovers airborne & flaps his way to the branch for those scrumptious apples.

Kamui lands on the branch & immediately takes both apples, taking huge bites from each. He chomps & chews the apples, saving the leftovers for later. He patted his stomach & puffed out a burp. "Ah, that hit the spot!" he gloated. Now that that was done, it was time to move elsewhere. Where to next? Kamui stood on the branch with great balance, despite his childishness, placing his hand over his eyes, looking in the distance with squinted eyes. He spotted mountains that were past the desert. The mountains sounds like a neat place.

"I know where I'm headed!" Kamui glints with glee. He jumps off the branch & spreads his wings & starts gliding towards the direction of the mountains. As soon as he hits the grounds, he begins running with much energy. "Adventure, here I come!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back