• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Anna Volynsky
Anna stood idly by while the others attempted in folly at making plans. This infighting and vote by popular opinion was going to get them nowhere. That was exactly what the result of all this culminated to. A pair of beedrill came and assaulted the group, well, not the whole group. Just Samus and her little pet. He seemed awfully intent on making an impression in front of this girl, but that was just her secret opinion. The beedrill turned out to be a fairly weak bunch of enemies, taken out by the two as easily as a bird flies. Anna saw no reason to intervene and assist, in fact, it would just make things more chaotic if she had been running around and adding more ammunition to the show.

Even if everybody's previous discussion didn't amount to much, there were valid points made throughout. They did need food, water and shelter. How could they be expected to save themselves, much less the world, if they didn't have the little necessities of life? Crossing her arms and leaning against the thick bark of a nearby tree, Anna reached up and plucked an apple from a low hanging branch. Rich, deep red in shade, nice firm skin, whatever else they lacked, they certainly made up for it in abundance with great looking apples. She bounced it up and down a few times, throwing between her right and left hands while she waited for others to do something. It wasn't that she liked to let others direct her and her actions, but it was worthwhile to sit by and learn as much as possible about these strangers. Sometimes, if one just remained quiet and watched, they could discover a great deal about personalities.

The one named "Allan" spoke up about finding a cave and not wasting anymore time just standing around and talking. It was one of the few sensible things she heard in the last several minutes. Taking a bite of her apple, the juices dribbled down her chin before wiping them away with her sleeves. She flushed a little, thankful that nobody was quite looking directly her way. It wasn't exactly her most elegant or graceful moment. Allan walked off, stating he was going that way, hopeful that he would stumble across something eventually. As random and naive as it may have sounded, no better options presented itself. Captain tight-pants quickly followed, not before he cast a glance at the remaining people, herself included.

Kicking off the tree with a sigh, Anna followed them slightly farther behind. She took another bite of her apple while studying the two walking in front of her. The Lucario, a peace maker, didn't seem to like confrontation. Much the same could be said of Shawn, he made sure to try and intervene when she had threatened to blow up Allan. Most interesting, were they actually this way, or did they take this hero role seriously and cast themselves in the part? Then again, compared to the others, they seemed down right pedestrian in personality. Whatever happened, this was going to be a most interesting journey.​

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

[Pre-Event Post 1] ★

Week 2 - Stormy

During their first week on the Island, the captive cosplayers have done everything they can to survive. They were surprised, however, that they've found each other. They've found that they weren't the only ones in cosplay, and kidnapped from a NintendoFest from some part of the world. Most of them formed allies, most, rivals, if not enemies. Most have gone solo to explore the whole island, where they've encountered many flock enemies, and faced the rare bosses Insane had sent out to eliminate the captive cosplayers. In groups, they've stocked up on items, food, and trained to their best. The island was still large, there was still a lot to explore. Many answers were still needed to be found.

Southwestern Mountain Range~

Dark clouds were moving in, the coastal beaches were calm...for now. Standing on the edge of the shore, the red-haired Rocket Executive, alongside her three prized Poison-type Pokemon, walked from the water and headed towards the open mountain range. A small lake was right in front of them, with pine trees all over, and a train leadinh towards the top of the mountain was found. The Executive had no plans to head to the top, she would think that most of the loose humans would be around the range as well as nearby the desert. With the upcoming storm moving in, most of the island would be a raining disaster. The Desert seem to have most of the flooding, and if it rains a lot, the riverbank would be flooded.

The Executive took out three purple seeds from her black satchel. Her Nidoqueen, Scolipede, and Toxicroak glanced at their trainer as she held the three seeds on the palm of her hand. They had no clue on what the seeds are. Were they poison? Well, it wouldn't really affect them because they are poison types. "Eat this, and you will become a lot more powerful than you will ever be." said the Executive. "Together we will fight for our master, and help him succeed his plans."

As the three Pokemon swallowed the seed, quickly falling inside their stomachs, a sudden thud was felt on the ground. The Executive calmly stepped back as she starts to witness her three Pokemon slowly grow. Grow, and grow, and grow...until they were 5 times their normal size. They were no longer normal-sized. The Nidoqueen banged her abdomen as she roared loudly for the whole island to hear. The Toxicroak's paw turned bright purple, to test out its full poison potential. The Scolipede galloped across the two others, testing out its full speed.

With both hands on her waist. The Team Rocket Executive was completely satisfied at her current plan. She then pointed towards the center mountain, where she'll command them to get started for their search. Their thuds and their stomps would be non-stop. The clouds had finally moved in, and in no time, it'll start raining...possibly thundering.​

Ariyanna Marie Soares ★

Augustine Forest; Southern Riverbank

Rubbing her eyes, hearing a ton of explosions, and after a serious fight against the swarm of Mr. Game & Watches, Ariya was finally in safe hands (literally) with Dane. He stood there glancing at her, as she regains her vision. Ariya's eyes were locked on Dane, he was really worried about her. Maybe that attack she caused earlier was really pointless and she shouldn't have caused it. But unfortunately, meeting strangers is one of her biggest flaws.

"I'm....alright, man. That pancake sure was heavy." Ariya replied. "Apparently I am still tiny."

She tried standing up, but was slipped because of the palm being slippery. She then looked up right at the sky as clouds started to move in. Very quickly. Ariya didn't mind the clouds bringing in a little rain, but the problem is...where will she be staying...

All of the sudden, Ariya felt a sudden shake inside her body. As Dane continued to hold her, she couldn't control her thud. Until immediately, her legs were stretched out again, her arms were now long again, she was now...heavy for Dane to hold at the palm of his hand. Falling from Dane's hands towards the ground on her bottom, landing on his brown shoes, Ariya yelped as she fell. "Pikaaaa!"

She stood up quickly, rubbing her bottom of excess dirt, and twitched her eye due to the pain. She then pushed her yellow-black hair back, as it has been ruined after the two brawls she's been through.

Immediately, she faced Dane, with her left arm on her waist. "Listen...I'm sorry about...earlier. Heh. I get really freaked out when someone approaches me. And well...to me you aren't really a stranger anymore." She quietly chuckled, "Whaddaya say, wanna be allies and rescue the universe together?"​

Items Earned! ★

Dane Cordes & Ariyanna Marie Soares

item15_080305_11.jpg
+3 Maxim Tomato (2 for Dane, 1 for Ariya; retrieved missing tomato from one of G&W clones)

Tenshi Takemoto

item15_080305_37.jpg
+1 Smart Bomb

You may use your items in your next post or at a later post. There's no expiration date ;)

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Dane Cordes

Well... they managed to get out of the ordeal alive. Ariya was fine as well. Good... last thing Dane needed was losing an ally so early on. Besides... she seemed nice enough, although a bit paranoid during first impressions but, its an island in the middle of nowhere. That would probably be the normal reaction. She was still tiny though... strange. Usually a Poison mushroom would have worn off by now, at least in the games. Usually right about now infact...

All of a sudden, Ariya started to revert to normal size! Which was bad for Dane because his hands ended up getting crushed for a moment before Ariya landed on her behind.

"MMGG...HRG...!!!!!" Dane tried desperately to hold in a scream of pain to the point where a tear fell from his eye. He ended up tumbling backwards as well. His hands had just been stepped on after all. He held them together, calming down a bit after that painful moment.

Ariya then properly apologized for the whole ordeal and her whole deal with strangers. The best part? She proposed an alliance! Dane knew he was right about her, and now he had a partner to travel through the island with. He became much more confident about making it through everything alive. He smiled at her and tipped his hat in proper Mario fashion.

"Of course! That was the plan from the beginning for me. If we're ever going to get through this alive we can't go solo forever. I'd be more then happy to stick around with you. I'll watch your back and you watch mine. That sort of thing!" Dane said happily. He picked up the Maximum Tomato and noticed two more had popped up next to it as well. Perfect for a picnic break... except... some dark clouds were beginning to form. Not only that, he could hear rumbling. They weren't prepared for a large Rain Storm... they didn't even have shelter! Well, he knew the first priority.

Dane passed one of the Maximum Tomatoes toward Ariya.

"A Storms coming... we should probably make some sort of shelter... or... at least find some place to get out of the rain. If this storm is as big as those clouds say then this river might end up being flooded... What do you say we look around for a place to make ourselves a little hideout? Or at least to get out of the rain..." Dane asked. He munched on the Maximum Tomato on his left hand and left the one on his right alone for the moment. He looked at the Tomato and then to Ariya.

"...Hey... you want the second one? I think you took a bigger beating then I did. You might need it more..." Dane asked.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
James Chleevas, "JayC"

"Uh, guys?"

A lonely James had a quick glance around the trees. After the darkness had faded, the Pikachu girl and the Mario guy had disappeared - they were nowhere to be found. He looked down in a pitiful disappointed expression.

"I only wanted to knock her out..." he muttered. "I hope they're okay."

He had another look around, trying to determine where they had gone flying to. When he finally decided, seemingly with absolutely no clues, he jumped in the bushes and started making his way through the forest.

"Man, what a crazy day! I just wish I'd wake up in my bed... Wah!"

Something shifted up in the trees. He swore he'd seen an eyeball, a massive one. It happened again, only elsewhere, and this time he saw it clearly: a being with a huge eye as its body and tentacles as feet. He'd seen those in the games, but he couldn't remember where exactly. He drew his sword, thinking this would be just another wonder of wherever he was.

"Come on, then!" he shouted; from the rustling sounds of the leaves, he could tell they were many. He tightened his focus, taking on a battle stance and spreading his wings. A second later, all of the beings charged in simultaneously. Surpressing his need to scream at the alien thingies, he leaped into the air and swirled his sword around, cutting two of them. Blood was spilt and they went down, but there was a whole flock coming in behind them, from every direction, in fact.

"Uh-oh," James muttered as he landed on the dirty ground perfectly. The aliens that looked like fish swarmed him, but most of them went down with a single hit of his golden sword, as he swung it around with great speed. He slashed above him two times, hearing the disgusting sound of their eyes being ripped apart, and he sidestepped to avoid a waterfall of blood. He wrapped himself in the darkness of his wings, disappearing from sight, then slashing three of the aliens sideways in a counterattack.

"Aw man, that was rad! R.A.D! Hah!" James shouted, but he noticed one more of those beings was straight at him from the trees. He threw his sword, confident that he wouldn't miss; it penetrated right through the fragile alien and fell on the root of some tree. The alien fell dead in front of James.

"Daaamn! Bullseye! HAHAHA!" and he kept laughing at his own pun. Although he'd tried to avoid the blood splattering, his jacket was full of just that, making him seem as if he was badly wounded. Before he could walk over to his sword, he jerked his head upwards, noticing the stormy clouds that had gathered in the sky.

"I hate this weather," he shouted at the clouds and waved his hands as if he could shoo them away. He finally picked up his sword from the base of the tree and continued his way through the forest. I need to find shelter, he thought, his lips becoming a firm line of concern. What happened to the others, I wonder?

Just when he was thinking that, he could see the yellow cascade of hair through the trees, and he was sure it was the Pikachu girl. Next to her, the Mario cosplayer was standing. Both of them looked as if they'd been through a fight. With a quick glance at his jacket, he would say the same if he was seeing himself. He detested being dirty, but this rain would probably clean him off.

He approached the two carefully, with his sword sheathed and his hands in the air. Arrest me, everything I say will be used against me in a court of law, he thought and chuckled inside his mind.

"Hey, uhh, guys? Sorry 'bout before... you're friends now," he said, looking at the Mario guy and thinking his mustache made him look ridiculous. "I see you knocked some sense into her," he said in an impassive tone that would otherwise be a cold one if they weren't at a critical situation. The clouds had now completely engulfed the sky and it'd started drizzling; he could feel that that would soon be heavy rain, and that would totally screw with his hair.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Ariyanna Marie Soares ★

Augustine Forest; Southern Riverbank

The tomato Dane was going after was still on the ground, waiting to be retrieved. He thought Ariya would needed a lot more than he does, seeing that she suffered a lot more damage than he did...especially because of the Poison Mushroom she ate earlier. As Ariya regained her strength with one tomato, she agreed to take Dane's tomato as well. Quickly eating it with both hands.

A storm was brewing, Dane pointed out. Ariya looked up to find the clouds brewing in from the trees. It would be pouring any minute now. Ariya finished eating her tomato like eating corn with both hands. It tasted a bit spicy. Dane wanted to look for a hideout to rest, and take shelter. The clouds looked pretty ominous.

"I think we should. There are a few larger trees across the river where we can go take shelter on, I'm extremely tired myself." Ariya replied. "If you want, you can follow me. I know where they are. I promise I won't go too quick."

Her plan to move forward was interrupted by glancing at the oncoming Meta Knight cosplayer who quietly came up towards them both. Ariya's heart sank and panic ensued quietly inside her body. Although she's trying to calm herself down, as she just made an alliance with Dane. Her left hand was now full of electricity... just in case. She then made a smirk face towards him. Knocked some sense into her? Are you damn serious? I want to get this guy. I want to crush him. But he's friends with Dane...so I wouldn't go after him. Ariya's mind rambled about him.

"Why yes." Ariya replied to the Meta Knight cosplayer. "We've been...working together. We just took down 10 Mr. Game & Watch clones...well, Dane over here took down most."

With so much electricity in her left hand, she wasn't sure whether she'll need to use it, she didn't feel like she wanted to cause another brawl. She kept her smirky face towards the Meta Knight cosplayer, hoping to keep her cool with him.​

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lilly - Path to the southwestern mountains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While searching for her racket Lilly quickly noticed a crate laying there, looking tantalizing. Oh... why was there a crate there? Surely a crate that had no place in the middle of a forest served a purpose, yes? She went over and attempted to lift the crate, only to find this exceedingly difficult. Huh? Well certainly she should be stronger than this. She tried to lift the crate again, managing to flip it over. She stopped and thought about it. Why was this happening..? If she could crush a robot with her /butt/ she should be able to lift a crate. It then occurred to her; heavy lifting was not feminine or graceful, which crippled her supernatural strength. She also had a feeling she would not be able to fit this within the folds of her dress.

This actually aggravated her in the sense that she might've preferred to not have a power with a kryptonite that was so easy to trigger. She also resented the implications, but quickly realized the implications were just in her head. After all, there was nobody to actually make them but herself. This was just the way things were, and she'd have to deal with it.

Lilly decided to deal with it by hefting the crate up with her own strength, hardly above human level, and tossing it a couple of feet. The crate shattered against the ground, exposing several items. Lilly placed her hands on her hips and observed her accomplishment with satisfaction. This... /this/ she could work with.

Lilly scooped up the handful of items and examined them for a moment before casually placing them into the folds of her dress, where she could save them for later. A pokeball, a.... two motion sensor bombs, and a gun. Wow. What a score! And she didn't even feel heavier for carrying it all in her dress too!

With that being done and handled, she promptly resumed looking for her racket. Finding it not too long after, she put that too within the folds of her dress before finally making her way south-west on... a subconscious hunch?

Megaman765

Years
Dane Cordes

Dane nodded in agreement. Trees... Would that really be safe if it was thundering? Well they were around a forest so there wasn't much other options. Besides, if lightning did strike and a fire started up, Dane could always pull out Fludd. That was on of his abilities. He wondered if the device would actually talk to him... well, it was worth looking into later. Just as they were about to move on, the Meta Knight Cosplayer appeared again! Dane quickly grew tense but, the Meta Knight fellow came off casually and appologized. A bit too casually... he didn't like it at all, and he didn't like him. But... Dane wanted to make peace... but not before giving a piece of his mind.

"Knocked some sense to her? I actually had a calm intelligent conversation with her and things ended up working out, thank you very much. We did battle a few Game and Watches, yes, and worked pretty well together." Dane said, still pretty uneasy around the Meta Knight guy. He crossed his arms. He's only known both of these people for about an hour... Meta Knight, much less... but Ariya proved that she was very trustworthy. Dane was actually starting to feel like a leader... Even Ariya was getting nervous. She was generating a bit of electricity from her hand.

"...How will I know you won't pull another stunt like that again? For all I know your hiding a Smart Bomb." Dane mentioned. He began to think how this fellow could prove himself to be trustworthy.

"...Tell you what. You help us get supplies for a shelter, or hideout, and... you can maybe stick around with us. If me and Ariya agree of course. We're about to head off to look for a shelter and we'll probably have to fortify it. You got wings so you have an advantage. Agreed?" Dane said. He could get used to this... he didn't want to go out and say he was the leader of the group, but he could at least act like it and gain some trust.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Drew Diamond
Week 2 - Stormy
It had been a week since Drew awoke on the shores of Augustine Island, although he had no idea if he had been there longer before he awoke. He had managed to make a poorly crafted, but manageable, bag that he used to store food in, although he made no attempt to stay in an area for more than a few hours, let alone a day. The loneliness was getting to his courage and weakening his morale.

"If I wasn't alone, maybe it would go better." he would constantly think to himself. He had gone out and lived on just the resources of the woods for weeks at a time on his own, but this was picking at him in his head for the first few days. Now this thought is the last thing he's worried about. He was convinced that if he couldn't find anyone in a few days, he would try to find an area he could settle down at. He had gone so long without communicating to a person, that he had forgotten who the last person was that he talked to, or even seen. He was adjusting to life in the wild, not as a hobby but as a lifesaving instinct.

Drew presently was looking for shelter out of the rain, which was not yet falling but dark clouds menaced the skylines and Drew knew that he'd be a fool to challenge the island more than he had already. Running through the labyrinth forest, Drew still didn't know the full scale or landscape of the island as he hadn't yet attempted to discover more. He only knew where a cave was, which he sometimes used as a temporary shelter, and the beach that he awoke on. Through the forest canopy, rain drops fell and for the first time on the island, there was no more sunshine. Out of curiosity Drew wanted to to see if he could play his Ocarina of Time to make it rain when the weather cleared up.

Being lost in thought made Drew less sensitive, but not unwary, of his surroundings, which was good for tuning out the cold winds that seemed to push behind Drew as if following him. Pausing, he knew that he wouldn't find anywhere nearby that was safe (if there was anyplace like that). He looked around, trying to find a way he could get away from the rain until he realized that the trees covered the area he was in almost entirely. Satisfied with this, he leaned against a tree and improvised on his ocarina until he heard a loud roar that seemed not too distant away but the source was unknown to Drew. He ignored this as it didn't seem to be nearby until he heard another even closer although it came from the mountains that Drew didn't dare go through as he felt at unease going up such an area. Curiosity got the best of him and he decided to patrol the mountains for what ever made that noise. He wanted to keep his distance and remain unnoticed. The abomination that made that loud roar that seemed to have aggression and rage in its cry, that seemed almost like a battle cry.

As he approached the mountains, he couldn't find a slope that would be easy to walk up so he decided to test out an item that he had only used once, his clawshot. He slowly made his way up the south-western-most mountain until he finally made it to a ledge that had a good view for Drew to scout the island. As he looked nearby he saw a bolt of lightning flash, to bring to his a attention 3 dark gargantuan creatures, the sight of which caused Drew's legs to go limp. Those things were enormous and there was no way he could take on one of those, let alone three. They had their own distance shapes and they seemed familiar to him. Taking precaution, he checked to see if it was only three of the creatures and sure enough those were the only things besides the weather that seemed deadly. Having a somewhat bold idea, Drew bulled out his bow, and readied a bomb arrow, his eyes staring into what seemed to be a death wish threat that resembled a Tortoise, and released the drawstring, firing the arrow at one of the nearby giants.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Samus "Mimi" Aran
~

Mimi followed Allan and the rest of the group after her defeat of the two Beedrills, with her HUD set on finding a good cave to find shelter in and one eye turned to the sky, as it quickly changed from clear and sunny to overcast and thundering. Perhaps Camm'y sborhter possessed more magical prowess than she had, to be able to command nature as if it were his plaything. That would definitely not be fun for a battle with him, were they to ever get the chance at doing so.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BACKPACK
Spoiler:
TAKAMOTO TENSHI
高本 てんし

Greatly Damaged
Bruised Throat
Head Swelling

Held Items:
Apple

Chapter One:
The Hunt Begins

Part Four

As the others made a leave, Tenshi paused to stuff seven of the apples into his backpack, and carry one in hand. He took a bite as he rushed to follow up behind the group, saying nothing about the sudden storm. P.K. Fire would be pointless, and P.K. Thunder might hurt him or the others because of the rain. That meant he'd have to stick with regular psychic attacks, P.K. Freeze, or his stick. "I've got some apples in my backpack, in case someone gets hungry." He took another bite, speaking to himself, "Mmm... Sweet apple... Not as good as a strawberry, or a cookie, but still good." He swallowed the bite and sighed a bit. "I don't suppose anyone knows where we're going? A map would be very useful... I don't suppose your helmet has a map, does it?" He asked Mimi, probably too casually. Waiting for an answer, he simply took another bite of apple.

Fixed Float!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Allan 'Lucario' Larsen - Forest center-ish​

Looking over his shoulder, he was happy that all of the others had chosen to follow along. Even the seemingly suicidal Lucas. Shaking his head, he looked ahead again, focusing on keeping a lookout for somewhere to rest, as well as keeping his senses about him in case any enemies were about to sneak up on them.

"Yeah? That's good, at least we have something to eat, then." he replied to Lucas as he spoke up, a little huff of annoyance escaping him. "I'm afraid I don't. I have no idea about this island... other than it seemed to both have a forest-area, a desert and some mountains up north... or at least I'm guessing it's north."

Pausing a moment, he looked up as the otherwise sunny sky had suddenly turned rather dark and rainy. Raising a hand, he scratched the top of his head in thought as he looked around for a moment, before adressing the others, turning to face them.

"I know we, or at least I, haven't been here long, but this forest seems rather... flat, and just... forest-y. I think well have way better chances of finding a cave of some sort up in the mountains to the 'north', and I'm sure there'd be bushes with berries and the like up there. Some of us aren't really dressed for... well, cold, like Lucas here, so I'm not sure whether we should keep searching the forest, or try our luck in the mountains. I, for one, think we should head north, or at least -some- of us, to try and find somewhere suitable to rest. What do you think?" he asked as he folded his arms across his chest, looking from one to the other.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
James Chleevas, "JayC"

"Knocked some sense to her? I actually had a calm intelligent conversation with her and things ended up working out, thank you very much. We did battle a few Game and Watches, yes, and worked pretty well together." The Mario guy crossed his arms. James' lips became a firm line in response, his expression hardening.

"...How will I know you won't pull another stunt like that again? For all I know your hiding a Smart Bomb."

"...Tell you what. You help us get supplies for a shelter, or hideout, and... you can maybe stick around with us. If me and Ariya agree of course. We're about to head off to look for a shelter and we'll probably have to fortify it. You got wings so you have an advantage. Agreed?"

"... agreed," James said quietly. Trying to convince them he wouldn't 'pull another stunt like that' with words would be useless, now. "Maybe I insisted too hard on us working us a team, so hard in fact I came off as the bad guy."

Tsk, tsk, he thought to himself coldly, but he did not speak his thoughts. She attacked first. I get blamed. It's baffling, how society works... Though, it's obvious how the girl grew on him. Eh well, that kinda stuff happens. Might as well have some fun with my new powers, rather than insisting on my rights.

"Alright then," he said, profoundly refusing to look at the Pikachu girl, who had stored electricity on her hands; her timidness offended him, in a way - he had already stated he meant no trouble, right from the start. "You lead the way... uhh, your names? I'm James," he said, his tone giving away his new found smile.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kamui "Pit"

Arriving upon the mountains, Kamui took a look around. So this was a mountain. If no one has noticed, Kamui has never been on a mountain. He has seen them in the games, but never in person. It wasn't so bad, really. It was like embarking on a new adventure, waiting for the player to make a move so the character could correspond to that move. Should I start breaking the fourth wall like Pit?

With all this silly thinking, Kamui hadn't realized a single drop of water on his nose. It took him 5 minutes to, like, actually notice. So oblivious... Anyway, it looks like a storm has arrived. Kamui has to take shelter somewhere so he doesn't get a cold. Most importantly, he didn't want to get his wings wet!

Rummaging through rock walls with his bare hands was hard work. Maybe it would be better if he just looked for a cave instead of making one from scratch. Imagine the casualties. The handmade cave could collapse for poor workmanship. So Kamui sets off to look for a cave instead of making one. It only took 2 minutes to find one.

Do you ever get that feeling where you find something you need, but it's already taken? Well he's a surprise, if you can count it as one. A bunch of Goomba's trotted into the cave, leaving Kamui. Inside, he felt a bit sad they had to find some shelter themselves to hide from the storm.

Not!

Kamui didn't feel even a hint of guilt for these weak enemies. He just wanted in on that cave without those Goomba's hogging the place for themselves! Time to deal with the group. Without even planning, like he needed it, Kamui rushed in & used the Angel Ring in front of a few Goomba's, spinning his bow around really fast. Afterwards, he began jumping on each one, one after another. By the time he jumped on the last Goomba, that Goomba wasn't finished. Turns out it was a Giant Goomba. Kamui slashed his dual blades back n' forth, "You're not ready yet!" he taunted the big guy. That ruffled some stubby feet on the Giant Goomba as he ran straight towards Kamui. Kamui swiftly dodged past it, then shot an arrow at it. He followed up with another jump on it, then slashed downwards from the air, spinning the Giant Goomba out of the cave.

Now that Kamui had the cave to himself, he sat back on a soft enough wall, watching the rain furiously slam on the rock ground while thunder roared with its might. In this cave, Kamui was safe. He wasn't gonna stay long in here, however. He took out a bit of leftovers from the forest & finished that bit off. Delicious~ Might as well sit back & rest for a bit before departing. Nothing but little rain doesn't hurt anybody anyway. He wonders if their was anyone else on the mountain here. Maybe their was, & maybe their writers should get them on the mountain for the big missio-

Something smacked Kamui's head before he could finish his spoken thoughts.

This is ShinyDiamond, who has just stopped Kamui from breaking the fourth wall. Thank you for reading.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Ariyanna Marie Soares ★

Augustine Forest, Path to Mountains

Ariya started to walk, leading the two men towards a shelter, as the clouds got darker and darker. Her left hand that was filled with electricity (which was intended for the Meta Knight cosplayer) faded a little, but still retained a little... just in case. He finally said his name: James. So he wasn't just solely named Meta Knight after all. He formed a smile on his face as Ariya quickly glanced at him and Dane, with a wave of confidence just came to her.

"The name's Ariya, and that's my partner, Dane." She introduced herself and Dane to James. She turned back and continued walking, following the nearby riverbank path. They could hear the water flowing down south, heading towards the southern oceanfront.

After a good ten minutes of walking, Ariya finally realized that there was no shelter to be found. Nothing to take cover. Although... there were fruit trees everywhere around the three. Most of the fruits were ripe and ready to be eaten. Mist started to form around the group. It was starting to be hard to see what was ahead. She then spotted a banana tree, which was full of fresh, bright yellow bananas. Ariya's eyes brightened, as she became excited to see more food right in front of her.. especially bananas. She dashed over to that tree, climbing up towards the top, and grabbed a batch of bananas from one of the nearby branches. It was more than a dozen per batch. She then threw the bananas directly at James.

"Here catch, bat face." Ariya called out, as she threw the bananas at him. She then threw another batch of bananas at Dane as well, a smaller batch than the one James got. "Yo Dane, catch!" She called out as well. Then, she grabbed a third batch for herself too, but she immediately dropped them to the ground. Her moving Pikachu ears started to sense something from afar. Her tail wiggled slightly too, becoming noticeable. She dropped from the tree to the ground, stomping down on her feet, and eyed Dane and James. She felt a sense of twitch around her body. An itch in her Pikachu ears, as she had the urge to scratch them...even if they were plastic.

To this moment, she doesn't know why she can feel something plasticky on her body.

"I think someone's here. On the island. Someone giant!" Ariya shouted. "Follow me!"

Dashing off into the trees, going straight up north, Ariya started to run, fast...even without using her quick attack activation, unaware if Dane or James were behind her...but as Pikachu, it was always essential to know what her Pika sense was trying to tell her. She sensed for something dangerous.​

IC Post 2★

Week 2 - Stormy
MANDATORY BOSS EVENT #1

Pre-Event Post (click here)

Appeared on: Super Smash Bros: Battle! (2016)

About -

The Unnamed Team Rocket Executive is known to be the head of several Team Rocket groups, who are known to steal Pokemon, even rare ones, and then sell them or conduct harsh experiments. She was brought in as the first female villain of the Super Smash Bros series in the latest game Battle!, and as the "counterpart" player to Pokemon Trainer. Like Pokemon Trainer, Team Rocket Executive has three Pokemon herself. All of which are Poison-Type. It was known that all three of her Poison Type Pokemon have a secret Poison-Type move that has the ability to send them flying off early in the match. It has not happened...just yet, but as Insane sent her out to battle the Island captives, she is determined to have her Poison Type Pokemon use it.

Team Rocket Executive has 3 Pokemon. All 3 will be out on the field at the same time. -

2479.png

Scolipede – the Megapede Pokemon
Body Slam
Thrash
Venoshock
Toxic Throw

Toxicroak.jpg

Toxicroak – The Toxic Mouth Pokemon
Double Slap Attack
Skull Bash
Poison Punch
Toxic Throw

1717388-nidoqueen_super.jpg

Nidoqueen – The Drill Pokemon
Earthquake
Horn Bash
Poison Tail
Toxic Throw

Mandatory Boss rules -

~ Everyone must participate! If you miss out, you may have a higher chance at facing more flock enemies during the 3rd IC post, leading towards the 2nd mandatory boss. If you are unable to participate, notify me via OOC and I will note you. There is no risk.

~ Since this is a 3-in-1 boss fight, I will put everyone in groups, indicating on who will take down which boss. Once you are assigned in a group, you may all work together, or work in pairs, or work solo.

~ This is NOT a free-for-all brawl. Do not interfere with another group or another boss. Only fight the boss you were assigned to. (Check OOC for details)

~ I will be controlling the Mandatory Boss's health. After a few posts I will be posting how "healthy" the bosses are, and when is the time to finally defeat them. So, if you see a big red FINISH IT OFF! You may start working on your final posts.

~ Items will be a rare case and will be given out to players with outstanding posts.

~ Two Final Smash balls will be given out, but that will be a mystery.

~ In addition to the above, let me quote from the OOC's RP Mechanics:
~ Regarding Final Smash balls – These balls are rarely given. They will be handed out at my discretion. The Final Smash ball will last for three days after the time I notify you. If you do not use it, or miss the deadline, you cannot use the Final Smash ball for your next post. I will make an exception if you PM/VM me ahead of time.

~ In addition to the above rule, if you use a Final Smash ball on an optional boss or a mandatory boss brawl, please end your post with your character using your Final Smash. End your post with your character ABOUT to attack the boss. I will decide whether you defeated the boss or not.
Good Luck!​

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
Dane followed Ariya over toward the potential shelter. Ariya already introduced Dane properly so by then everyone seemed to know each others names. Dane gave a small smile when Ariya mentioned him as her partner.

"Don't take our caution too personally James. We're all pretty confused here so I guess everyone is just trying to adjust. I'm sure there's others on the island that feel the same way as most of us. I'm hoping we can all get along so lets just all try to becareful around here. I want to get out of here alive as much as all of you." Dane said.

After walking for about ten minutes there was no sign of shelter... though there was a bit of food! Well that was a priority itself. Food and Water so at least that was covered. Dane caught his batch of Banana's and started to eat one of them quickly. He was hungry... surprisingly the Maximum Tomatoes didn't really fill him up.

Ariya's ears began to twitch afterwards... Dane didn't know what it was about but she quickly ran off North. Maybe she found someone else? Well no time to waste. Dane quickly followed and signaled James to follow. He was still holding onto his batch of Bananas. Gotta have some food on the way!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kamui "Pit"

Kamui was snoozing as the raindrops made furious noise outside the cave. This was peaceful, but there was a strange sound. Well, other than the storm. What was that sound?

Kamui opened his eyes to solve the mystery of the sound. What he found, amazingly, was a bunch of Goombas surrounded around him. Well, time to leave into the eye of the storm. Not literally. Kamui got on his feet & jumped towards the exit of the cave, bouncing on each Goomba at a time. These guys were easy to beat. Now out of the cave, Kamui took a run from the remaining Goombas. They sure looked mad. Kamui couldn't blame 'em. When he got enough distance, Kamui looked around. Back in the storm. Where could he go now? Why wasn't he seeing anybody else on the island? No use dwelling on these questions. Better get a move on.

Venturing on the mountains, Kamui decided to head towards the southwestern part of the island. There was some strange noise coming from that spot. Yes, more noise.

This one was more stranger, more different.

All will be solved soon. Kamui was so excited, he couldn't wait!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Samus "Mimi" Aran
~
"I've got a map of where I've been so far." Mimi answered Tenshi through her voice filter, as she strode like a giant along with the rest of the group and watched their little heads bop around. It was rather like being on a stage, or a podium, but in a post-apocalyptic concert where only a few people attended, and all of the zombies had been turned into trees. "So, not really. I can probably climb a tree and get a better map of the surrounding area, though; you've played Assassin's Creed, right?"

The pitter-patter of rain across her helmet followed, as the weather was taking a turn for the worst and their moods would likely follow. There was time, briefly, to reflect on their situation a little more. If they were to brawl with the island's inhabitants, it would probably work, if only to attend to the game mechanics presented, but if they were to use real strategy in their fighting, they would be able to annihilate the opposition with much more ease. What would come after defeating their enemies...that was a mystery she wanted solved.

"Mountains sound good." Mimi briefly responded to Allan's words. "There are probably only burrows in this forest anyway."

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years

Christian "Ness" Ignatio

"HIIII-YAH!"

With one strong swing, the tree blasted into splinters that flew off onto every direction. The top came towering down until it lay on the ground. The boy who had destroyed the tree walked over to his loot with a grin. He picked up some bananas and walked away with a handful of them. He hung his baseball bat back to his back and strolled leisurely towards his makeshift home. It was nothing special. Just a cave that he found comfortable. The white dragon-lady, Cammy, told Christian that the island was full of evil minions bent to destroy them, but he found that it wasn't necessarily true. So far, he'd only seen and fended off a few of those big brown mushroom creatures, err, Goombas, right? And those cute brown rabbit-dog thingies from the Kirby franchise. Waddle-somethings. They were pretty easy to beat. A whack from the bat there, a swing with the yo-yo here and he sends them flying.

This cave of his was located near the mountains. He found it while scouring the island for foodstuff. Some Goombas were in it when he found it, and with the use of his bat, he 'convinced' them to stay somewhere else. He gather leaves everyday to make a pile of them that acts as his bed. That's pretty much all that's inside the cave. A pile of leaves.

With that thought, Christian gave out a sigh. He looked up at the sky and wondered how his family was doing. They're not really rich, though they're not poor as well, but they do have their share of financial problems. Christian had only originally joined the NintendoFest to keep his mind off of his family's problems. Now he's been taken far away on an island that he figures is probably halfway around the globe.

Drops of water fell on his face, causing Christian to break away from his thoughts. The sky was dark. It had been all day, and now it was starting to rain. He picked up his pace.

I have to get to my cave before the weather worsens, he told himself.

He ran and ran as the drops from the sky started to get heavy. Then, from afar, some noise scared away flocks of birds. Christian stopped running and listened intently at the noise. Something rolling in the distance. And it was big. Really big. It had to be big. The noise was loud enough for Christian to clearly hear and it wasn't even anywhere near. That, and he felt something eerie coming from the noise. Like a dark aura. Then he remembered what Camelia had said.

"You have to help me stop my brother. He has dark minions all over this place. You have to beat every one you encounter. I have given you the ability to do that. You now have your character's powers. Please use them wisely. I trust you to save this island."

"Well, dragon-lady, if this is what I was taken to this island for, I might as well do my job," he said, addressing Camelia, wherever she was.

He peeled a banana, ate it, threw away the peeling and started running towards the noise.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn was listening to Mimi's explanation about her HUD. He hoped it would come in handy real soon. At the mention of the mountains, he felt a slight chill going down his back. He couldn't explain why, but he felt something was wrong and the mountains were where there was trouble.

"Well, if we're going to the mountains," he said, brushing the rainwater from the front of his visor, "then we'd better hurry before the rain gets worse." He thought he heard noises to the north, but was that the thunder...or something else?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Anna Volynsky
Great...rain. Just what they needed to further compound the drama and misery that awaited them here on this island. A few droplets messed her bangs and caused them to hang limply in front of her eyes. Anna brushed them aside with the back of her hand and looked up to the sky that loomed overhead. By the looks of it, this rain was going to get worse. Hopefully it wouldn't be a torrential downpour, but there were no promises. It was odd, just a few minutes ago, it had been so sunny. Now, the weather shifted so suddenly and dramatically. Granted, islands were known to have sudden bouts of rain, but the whole thing still seemed a bit amiss.

Allan seemed comfortable enough in a pseudo leadership role. It definitely looked like he seemed to be making a great deal of the suggestions and the others only went along with it for lack of any better ideas. That typically constituted leadership in its entirety. Anna would play along for now. She had definitely been the quietest of the group, simply walking along with her apple. It would have constituted lying to herself if she didn't admit that some things got lost in translation. One on one, she would typically have no issues understanding any of them. Together, when everyone was talking as a group, it was a bit harder to keep up.

The rain continued to fall, soaking her clothing and making the bodysuit even more uncomfortably clingy. It wasn't exactly the warmest outfit in the world, she sincerely hoped shelter was a possibility in the near future as she let out an involuntary shiver. The idea of being wet in the dark definitely wasn't one she was looking forward to. Crossing her arms, she decided to agree with everyone else who had spoken before her. "The mountains are as a good a place as any. I'd rather not spend anymore time than necessary in this rain."

Something about this group bothered her, in particular, the Samus individual. It was something she had a hard time putting her finger on. Had she always been this suspicious of others? Or was it strictly their situation that amplified the effect? Maybe it was the fact that she couldn't see, well, any of her body. That person behind the Samus suit was completely shielded from prying eyes and that was unnerving. People could do horrendous things under the veil of anonymity. Just look at people on the internet as an example. You take perfectly civil people, plop them into an online forum with an alias, they could turn into vicious, backstabbing idiots. It made Anna uncomfortable. She tried to be discrete as she studied the armor that clad the other woman. Anna herself had gadgets, but nothing like what was installed in that thing. If there ever came a time where she could no longer trust this person, how would she eliminate the threat? Probably some time in her sleep, if that damn visor didn't alert her first of course.

Snapping back to the others, she tried to refocus on the task at hand. "Okay, let's stop wasting time. We should go."​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back