• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga That character is op!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What are some anime characters that you think are completely overpowered? In my opinion, Tatsuya Shiba comes to mind. I didn't like Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei anyway, but one thing that was very clear to me was that the main characters were extremely overpowered. It was to the point that they made even Kirito from Sao look weak. (I don't like SAO, either, to be fair.) That's a feat in itself, if you ask me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Naraku from InyuYasha for sure. He was seemingly invincible by possessing immense powers while having incredible intelligence. I found it a little ridiculous how he always seemed to predict the moves of his opponents before they were made. It was almost as if he was able to see into the future. Moreover, he possessed endless knowledge on the capabilities and powers of his opponents as well. Also, I found his eternal number of demon puppets to be quite overwhelming. Anytime InyuYasha or any of his allies seemed to push Naraku's back up against a wall, Naraku was always able to turn the tables and I honestly assumed that he was simply impossible to defeat. With all that being said I think Naraku is an excellent, cunning villain for sure. While I would personally classify him as "overpowered" I don't think that he was grossly too powerful and I'm sure there are much better examples of an OP character.

tumblr_inline_mmykhpElIK1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Light Yagami. You just don't have any realistic chance of hitting the genetic lottery that hard. Dude's perfect in nearly every way and it's obnoxious. Also actual book that kills people, lol.

Last edited:

ShizukaJoestar

Lullabi City's Gym Leader
    Years
  • Dunno if this guy classifies as OP, but Jotaro Kujo.

Like oh my god, Star Platinum is literally unbeatable and it's a huge purple punching powerhouse. The ORAORAORA barrage is enough to damage every limb.

Years
    • Seen today
    Maybe Zeno from Dragon Ball Super. He can erase anything, including immortal beings and entire universes.

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • Thanos Probably Hawkeye from One Piece, I also thought Homura from Madoka Magica was pretty OP at first..

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    yhwach or whatever his name is

i'm pretty sure some of the other bleach characters are pretty op, but i forgot most of them

Back