• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I'd rather read Tokyo Ghoul. People have praised it a lot. Some even went ahead and called it a novel-esque work due to how well done the story in it was. The anime was just bad but I'm really hoping the manga somehow ends up being as good as people call it. Already downloaded all of it. Will read it on my 27 hour journey back to college in train.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Or you could read something good.

If you look hard enough people complement most series.

I'm not actually fussy but people on PC really do seem to enjoy that small section of stuff I don't like. I don't understand.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Or you could read something good.

If you look hard enough people complement most series.

I'm not actually fussy but people on PC really do seem to enjoy that small section of stuff I don't like. I don't understand.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • He's disgustingly casual for a guy that has seen everything. All that gore and pretentiousness.

GJcX5Wk.png

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • It's like he just went and watched down the list, alphabetically. He must have been pretty bored for the most part.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • He watches everything and then tells everybody how much he hates it. Truly a great anime reviewer.

You would have thought he'd be able to spot bad shows by now.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • He watches everything and then tells everybody how much he hates it. Truly a great anime reviewer.

You would have thought he'd be able to spot bad shows by now.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • [HorribleSubs] Tsukimonogatari - (01-04) [720p].mkv

Oh hey, I had forgotten about this. I still haven't watched the one that was released at the beginning of 2014. Guess I'll wait for better subs and then have a little marathon.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Crunchy rip 1080p isn't true 1080p, they look the same or worse than 720p. Not to mention I am not watching shaft shows from them with their text formatting.

Akiba

Years
  • Eh. I compared them once, and 1080p seemed slightly better. Of course it isn't true 1080p.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Perhaps it varies from show to show but all of the comparisons I have seen have make 720p the better option.

Avoid HS whenever you can though, even if other groups just edit their subs you will usually get better image quality waiting a little longer.

1080p for bluray rips though when possible, of course.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • If you are willing to download crap hs 1080 at 500-700mb per episode then I don't really see why you wouldn't download true bluray rips. You can quite easily download the episodes in sequential order if your broadband is poor and watch as you download.

Not sure how I would live without my 135gb Cardcaptor Sakura release.

Akiba

Years
  • Point taken. But my internet can handle it.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back