• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Spinoff: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team QOL Changes Hack

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2021
    This hack makes various changes to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team.
    Items have been colorized
    SRdA88R.png

PP of certain moves has been increased
    vmiSciy.png

The abilities and even typing of some starters has been changed, here is Meowth!
    s1it13d.png

This hack incorporates Cipnit's Complete Control hack, so that you may control each member of your team separately! There's also been a complete overhaul of all recruitment values, as well as other changes! I hope this hack streamlines your Red Rescue Team experience.

FULL CHANGELOG
    Spoiler:

INSTALLATION
    Spoiler:

BUGS
    Spoiler:

SPECIAL THANKS
    to Cipnit for allowing me to use his Complete Control hack. The original page for his hack is here:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9979603

Attachments

• Red Rescue Team QOL Changes Hack v1.0.zip
      8.5 KB · Views: 303
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Good to see more Mistery Dungeon hacks. It seems pretty cool, and the balance of the starters look great, but... Torchic with huge power? Isn't that a little... broken? I'm just saying, I've haven't tried it yet.

IONA1

Lue Cario
    Years
  • Amazing. Thank you. You don't see a lot of pmd hacks (basically none, actually), so this is appreciated

Back