• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2018
    I am BBVenom.
    My interests are: writing, voice acting, ROM hacking, music editting, sound, psychology, mysticism, demonology, prophetic dreams, animals,..
    I dislike: smoking, alcoholic drinks, lack of honor and pride, strong stupidity

Phew... It has been quite a lot of years since last time.

Last edited:

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
  • Hey there BBV! Welcome to PC!
    Ya know, i kinda notice that you seem to be not THAT good in english. oh well :)
    Yeah, there's a place where you can show your talents in writing at the Fan Fiction and Writing. Feel free to post the books, songs, poems, and critics (i really dont know what critics are, js :P) you've written/composed there. :)
    But of course, follow the rules, m-kay?

Once again....Welcome to POKECOMMUNITY!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2018
    Thanks Kosuke!

I took a step back from writting due to school, but now that that's over I might be able to pick it back up again. Problem is I have to get in a mood for that to have a good result and I was not feeling blessed lately x).

I will do my best to follow the rules.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to the community.

As Kosuke is, if you are interested in writing you should check out the Fan Fiction and Writing forum and the Role Play Corner (both will allow you to write until your hearts content but offer very different experiences.

Don't worry about your English, you'll pick up plenty here.

Be sure to have fun :)

Years
  • Hello there BBVenom, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you!{:3}

That's a pretty nifty idea to "write the next movie" for Pokémon! I'd actually be rather curious about what you have in mind to write about, considering the idea is a seller for me, lol :3 Anyways, if you love writing, then I suggest you go on ahead and check out our Fan Fiction and Writing section here on PC, which is where you can read and critique other members' stories/poems, or even showcase your own writings if you want to! (: Other than that, feel free to explore what we have to offer here at PC! We have so much to talk in terms of Pokémon from the anime, to the mango, to all the games! We also have other creative discussions such as roleplaying and ROM hacking, and off-topic discussions as well! I really hope you enjoy it here as we have a very nice community where every member is friendly and doesn't bite at all! This is by far the nicest and largest community I have been a part of, and our staff is very swift at eliminating any members that cause trouble! :]

As a reminder, though, please be sure to look at our rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into trouble at all. The last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction placed onto their profile, and I hope you aren't one of those people :)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in getting to help you out whenever you may need them! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, BBVenom! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! You are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2018
    Hello again.

Wow, this is a blast from the past. Now evolved, I can better comprehend the words I am presented with and thus can make a more educated reply.

Thank you for welcoming me so warm-heartly. I appreciate that each of you took your time to welcome a newbie and do it in such a friendly manner.

Unfortunatelly, I will (most likely) never go about writing the Pokémon movie x). I simply have way too many projects open right now and each time I take a step forward I am taken eight steps back by some trivial problems that are getting tiresome at this point.

Anyway, thank you for having me and I hope to deliver something positive in return in time to come.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Wow, nearly five years. Usually we have rules about necroposting and returning members posting in the return/leaving thread but, honestly, I think it's cool you dug up this relic. I'm sure the other mods won't mind if we let this slide just once. :)

Either way, welcome back to PC! What made you decide to return? I hope your ambitions for writing and still going strong! Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help and don't forget to go over the rules!

Years
  • This actually should be okay, since the revival rule was axed not long ago. I think it's cool to use this as sort of a re-introduction thread rather than making a new one. Seeing oldies come back really is great....and hopefully this time around, you'll be around a bit longer. <3 See you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2018
    Actually I forgot I created an account here x).
    Anyway, my reason for returning was seeking aid in creating ROM Hack, but seeing how friendly people are around here, I might dig deeper into the forum just for the positive feels.
    I apologize for breaking the rules so early on :'( and also thank you for allowing an exception <3.

All in all I was busy with school and basically all of my attention went there. No time was left for what I'd like to do. But now that school is over, I find myself staring into a blank paper as the forum where I had 3 books was taken down and it seems like it won't return. (I had backups on laptop but due to performance issues I took it to have it fixed, but besides wiping out its memory (and thus the backups) they didn't do anything and said it works fine. I dunno, but when Google home page loads for 7 minutes I'd say something is wrong.)

So for now I hope to stick around longer than before.

Back