• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] Eevee Tamagotchi

Years
  • eevee.png

dcx_doc72w2m6sl9na1lcyojbe0.ashx

So a new Pokémon Tamagotchi was released in Japan at the beginning of this year, one where you take care of your own Eevee. This Eevee has the potential to evolve into one of its evolutions depending on how it's taken care of. The Tamagotchi sold out very fast when it was released and seems to be on a lot of Pokéfan's wishlists, though it has yet to make it beyond the Japanese markets. Have you guys heard of this Tamagotchi? Would you want one? (Do you remember the old Tamagotchis we used to have to take care of Pikachu back in the day??)

Here's the official Japanese website for the product!

Years
  • I rly want one for myself. ;____;

I've... actually never had a Tamagotchi before so I assume this is something similar to what the old PokeWalker used to do? :o

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I love it I'm making it my avatar I love it i need it omg

Years
  • I love Tamagotchis and I have 3 Tamagotchis and a pc Tamagotchi game. Sadly, the batteries died and from where I live the Tamagotchi batteries are not being sold. I would love to have a Pokemon Tamagotchi but of course the battery will eventually die.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    aaaaaaa i love it and reminds me of the pikachu thing that was like that like ... waaaayyyyy back and i was so sooo upset wehn i lost my pikachu! would 100% get that tbh

Back