• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    Can someone tell me where can i find jinx in the game cuz i searched pretty much everywhere? Underground i cant see much but i only found a zigzagoon that turned out to be twitch

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    defeadted bilgewater, went to bandle the gym door is blocked, talked to the guy and there's no interaction x.x
    what do i do now

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2017
    Why man? i want him :'( ahahah
    Btw there's a guide? because sometimes i don't know what i should do ahah

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    im stuck and dont know what to do after self destructing the noxian ship any clues?

edit: nvm i found it :D

xiechayghe

Jacks
    Years
  • How to see it?
    Pokemon League of Legends

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Can someone tell me where can i find jinx in the game cuz i searched pretty much everywhere? Underground i cant see much but i only found a zigzagoon that turned out to be twitch

Speak to the people that told you to find twitch in the first place. Then beat the gym, then you can find her.

defeadted bilgewater, went to bandle the gym door is blocked, talked to the guy and there's no interaction x.x
    what do i do now

That was a bug that has been fixed in the latest patch, basically if you read anything Ezreal told you, you go to Icathia north of that route.

The guy blocking the gym just says something like 'I know you want to go to worlds but there are scientific discoveries to be made in Icathia' or something like that. Basically so people that don't read know where to go.

How to see it?

You will find out in due time. It's really not important now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    well, usually i read haha, was late night and speed on x2 maybe miss it lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2017
    i have beaten lissandra and went to vilemaw nest where i just caught evelynn.. what to do next? im stuck (i need to get to bilgewater or bandle city)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    The tilt is gettin' to me.
    Send HELP.
    I can't pass through Lissandra's Palace.
    I think i'll have am hearth attack if i dont defeat her today.
    PLs help me :c the saltiness and tilt are affecting me

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    what to do after cassiopeia siezed the blade from sivir ? i cant find anything after entering the entrance

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Im at the void, i cant get pass casue i cant side jump into the rock, i can side jump when im at the floor, but when i approach the rock and direction+B it doesnt jump like it needed to be, any idea?

Axi

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    She doesn't evolve, you will get a skin for her at some point which can be used like an evolution stone.

Go up the grand temple, why have you even trained that much lol?

That's an issue with your emulator, try VBA.
    So, am i the only one stuck in the grand temple? I came in shurima after getting the second bagde, i do not have acces in the plague jungle and i am very confused

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    done with Instalok, where is Victory road and E4, and any good tips on grinding? i dont think my champion are enough level

Back