• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
So that raises the question: if Colress DID target Altaria but also got recruited by Pikmin, does Altaria not get recruited at all? Does Altaria get recruited to mafia? Does Altaria get recrutied to pikmin alongside Colress? Does Colress keep his role/abilities but just changes teams?

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I just assumed the hammer would cause a concussion and he wouldn't remember lmao

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So that raises the question: if Colress DID target Altaria but also got recruited by Pikmin, does Altaria not get recruited at all? Does Altaria get recruited to mafia? Does Altaria get recrutied to pikmin alongside Colress? Does Colress keep his role/abilities but just changes teams?

good question lmao

if Altaria was targeted by Colress, then we have a maf bp vigilante on our hands. Would Zinnia have gotten maf or inno on Altaria, then?

If they did target Altaria as well, then we know Altaria won't get recruited bc Zinnia would be able to out them after, which leaves the maf bp vigilante in play

If they targeted Zinnia, however, the Pikmin will likely recruit her, because I assume Altaria doesn't learn who Zinnia is

Years
If cloress really visited Altaria then they're now mafia. 'cause the night that cloress used their NA they were still a part of mafia, they got recurited after. I don't know what would have happened if cloress tried to visit Altaria ( or any pokemon ) after they were part of cult.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Usually cults lose their abilities when they get recruited, I'd assume that if Altaria is maf, they don't keep their abilities, because if they to then welp we're fucked

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Hmm. Well, recruiting to maf tends to be a bit less consistent than recruiting to a cult

in this case, since it's only possible for pokemon (Altaria, Psyduck, Torterra) to be recruited to maf, and only one may be recruited, it's likely that they'd retain their roles, since they'd all be relatively weak in their initial states . . . it just so happens that Altaria is no longer in its initial state, and it'd be a set of extraordinary circumstances for it to mega evolve and become maf on N0. But it's not impossible

Personally, I'm thinking that it was Zinnia that was investigated by Colress . . . which means we could lose our cop tonight if Pikmin isn't killed

Years
It really sounds like Sparkin was either Wario or Waluigi but then I'm wondering why his partner didn't die, so maybe not. But Mega Altaria becoming a thing night 0 is great! Just not great that they were either recruited or Zinnia was discovered, both situations being equally bad.

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
Years
So from what I've gathered, Sparkin was killed by a town vig, and the mafia didn't kill anyone (from a roleblock or protection?)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Well that was the saddest ending since Romeo and Juliet.

already the game is now just half as fun ;-;

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
Years
I've read the roles now, should've done that sooner, but didn't realise they were revealed.

Back