• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • N0 and we already are having people miss NAs T_T

On the other hand we have Altaria Mega Evolving already! This means we have a bulletproof vigilante by the looks of it? Additionally, whomever is Zinnia can confirm Altaria's identity if the question ever arises. I wonder if Altaria learns of Zinnia's identity as well? o.O

But he never made it to his destination.

Was Colress roleblocked then?

edit: Even though its pretty obvious I'm gunna mention it anyways: Sparkin' was obviously visited by both the mafia and a fellow hero on n0. Not sure what we can learn from this?

Years
  • Alright. So, somehow Zinnia happened to visit Altaria on Night 0. Also, someone visited Sparkin other than maf? It mentioned another person in there, so that might be important. What's that with Colress "not making it back" too? Did they get role-blocked or something? Colress didn't die, and I can't think of anything else that could have happened. I'll check the roles and see if anything like that could happen.

Years
  • WAIT, that means Colress visited either Zinnia or Mega Altaria. Could be bad either way. Colress either knows who Zinnia is or the maf has Mega Altaria now.

EDIT: ignore this i'm an idiot lmao

Sparkin

C7p4r7r.gif

N0!!!!!!!
    Shake it up brave heroes, you got this!

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • WAIT, that means Colress visited either Zinnia or Mega Altaria. Could be bad either way. Colress either knows who Zinnia is or the maf has Mega Altaria now.

EDIT: ignore this i'm an idiot lmao

Why ignore this? I'm confused haha

Idk, we can obviously infer that out of the visiting roles that could've done Sparkin it wasn't Zinnia, ROB or Zelda, probably not DeDeDe... I'll have a look at the roles.

EDIT: Oh shit, Pikmin theory could be an idea maf kill colress you know he's cult

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Boy, there are some interesting roles in this one, and abilities too.

As for night zero, well, we learned quite a bit.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Waluigi
    Link
    Psyduck

If we think it's an innocent these are the roles

If you're talking about who else visited Sparkin' other than maf killer, then I'm leaning towards it being a fellow Hero since it referred to them as "Sparkin's friend" and I doubt that would be the flavour text if it was a second mafia who visited?

Years
  • If Colress was roleblocked then DDD should claim, but we don't know for certain if Colress was rb'ed or recruited or what. The only people who would know that are maf and Red Pikimin, right? Or would maf even know if Colress had been recruited?

We also know that:
    No one visited Resetti
    Torterra didn't use his NA
    Sparkin wasn't Choot (?)
    ROB didn't use NA
    Psyduck didn't reveal anyone, so he'll have a higher chance tomorrow.
    Sparkin wasn't Cucco

Years
  • It's clear from phase post cloress investigated one of the Altaria or Zinnia. If they have visited Altaria, they'll simply waste a kill next day if they try to kill her but if they know who zinnia is well ****. But that never made back thing was weird. We know Cloress action got through since they saw everything but what's that next line about. ( is Phoenix wright you johnny :p )

Edit: ooo "if they targeted a pokemon they will be converted into mafia" ****

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • The maf should know since Colress would be removed from their chat but wouldn't die.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Wow, talk about a night to start a game.
    About Colress being roleblocked, im thinking he might be a pikmin now

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Wow okay damn, N0 mega evolution

Not only is Altaria now a vigilante, but anyone it kills have their role revealed. How nifty

And of the current theories, 100% Colress was recruited, because if he were roleblocked he wouldn't know the role of the player he targeted, but if Bac turned around and wrote in the phase post he visited one of these two roles which he did, then that would make the roleblock completely pointless. So either he wasn't roleblocked, or Bac needs to get better at flavor text lmao.

edit: keep in mind that this means the cult now either knows who our cop or our vigilante are, which will nullify both of their BP effectiveness if they're recruited, so that's shitty either way

Back