• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 1-5 .pkmn files for D&D Pokémon Editor

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Hello! My name is Danny0317, and I'm one of the creators of D&D Pokémon Editor. Today I bring this resource, generation 1-5 .pkmn files. As you may know, inserting Pokémon is a pain in the ass, and very time consuming.

As of now, only this http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_base_stats_data_structure_in_Generation_III and the name can be imported. However, soon it will be dex data, moveset data, egg moves, cries and more.

Please remember that these are ONLY compatible with D&D Pokémon Editor. I do not know how other tools format them, so I had to make my own.

Huge thanks to LCCOOLJ95, I ripped them from his great emerald 650 patch.

Gen 6 coming soon!

Blah

Free supporter
Years
Hey Danny! This is a useful resource, you're indeed correct about inserting Pokemon being a large chore. I look forward to the day that this is completed :)

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Would like to let you all know that the program HAS BEEN released, and you can now use this.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Welp.. i was just going to do a simple test, to test both, the tool and the exported file itself.
I was about to change Jirachi for Meloetta and found some weird things in Meloetta's File:

-Its Gender says "100% Male", when Legendaries are Genderless.

-The base stats of Meloetta are COMPLETELY wrong. Meloetta doesn't have HP 226 / Atk 171 / Def 3 / Sp. Atk 153 / Sp. Def 214 / Speed 0, not in its Base form and nor in its Pirouette Forme.

-The types are also wrong, Meloetta isn't Poison / Normal, it is Normal / Psychic in the Base form and Normal / Fight in the Pirouette Forme.

-You didn't even put it to give some EVs when defeated when Meloetta does gives when you defeat it, it gives specifically:
*1 SpAtk EV, 1 SpDef EV, 1 Spd EV in its Base Form
*1 Atk EV, 1 Def EV, 1 Spd EV in its Pirouette Form

-Meloetta's Base Friendship isn't "Lowest", it's "High" (100)

-The Catch Rate isn't 0, it's 3.

And all of that was just the Basic Info tab.. i just don't even want to see the others ._. ...
Sorry, i'm not going to use this anytime soon.

EDIT:
I've just re-downloaded it, i thought it could be just a weird and inexplicable error, but it wasn't.
This is how Meloetta's File Basic Info Tab looks, and This is its page in Serebii.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 30, 2022
If someone who has this can reupload it (since the attachment doesn't work anymore), that'd be great.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Actually, not yet.

I'm getting a new laptop soon, and I'm going to be porting D&D Pokémon Editor. I've already started in my mom's, and have all the .pkmn files ready.

In the new D&D, importing the names will be a lot faster. Sorry for the delay, just don't want anyone to waste their time on something that will be much faster two weeks after. I mean, if you still want em just send me a PM and I'll send it to you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 30, 2022
Actually, not yet.

I'm getting a new laptop soon, and I'm going to be porting D&D Pokémon Editor. I've already started in my mom's, and have all the .pkmn files ready.

In the new D&D, importing the names will be a lot faster. Sorry for the delay, just don't want anyone to waste their time on something that will be much faster two weeks after. I mean, if you still want em just send me a PM and I'll send it to you.

In that case, I can just wait.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Can someone explain how to change movesets with D&D, i am used to YAPE i'm not quite sure how repointing works

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
i want this badly keep up the great work but the link is broken though can u reupload it

Back