• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am new here!!!!

Years
  • Hey y'all. I am entei19, supreme Pokemon Master. I have beaten every Pokemon game around.

I have beaten:

both pinball games
    r/s/g/s/c/r/b/y
    Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2
    Pokemon Snap
    Puzzle Challenge
    Hey You Pikachu, etc.

I am new to this board, but not the Web site, I have visited it plenty of times.

That is where I got my R/S ROMs, but I trashed them when I got the actual games.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Welcome to The Pok?mon Community! I'm sure you'll like our games sections and maybe some others too. ^_^

Years
  • Kairi said:
    Welcome to The Pok?mon Community! I'm sure you'll like our games sections and maybe some others too. ^_^

Thanks, dude. But, I already posted in the GB/GBA games board that the new one with all 386 Pokemon isn't working.

This is the message I got:

The Page Cannot Be Displayed

I'm not being rude or anything, but it is a little frustrating.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Eh? Describe the error in a bit more detail. You were replying to a topic, and it gave a page can not be displayed? Is it just that topic?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hi entei19, please enjoy your stay.

Years
  • Here is the problem.

I clicked on the new Ruby version with all 386 Pokemon in the d/l ROMs section and it said the page could not be displayed after I clicked.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Welcome to PC entei19 ^_^ I hope you like it here.. my favorite places in this forum is the GB ROM editing section, RPG and the Fan Art forums ^_^ you can check them out

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome to PC! Hope you have fun here~

Back