• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PS: Fated Epistle - Episode 2

Can you run newer fangames? If not, do you have a smartphone?

• I CANT't run newer fangames and I DON'T have a smartphone

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I can run new fangames/ do have a smartphone

Votes: 25 92.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Apr 27, 2018
I'm a bit lost and I don't see any instructions to help guide me further.

As spoiler-free as possible:

I left the city for a mission, and I just got back. Some... STUFF happened while I was gone.

I just left the Courier Building and the NPC outside explained my next stop was in the southeast part of town, by the squatter camp. However, I can't find anything that would help me progress, and I think at this point I've re-explored the entire district.

Last edited:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Looks nice, I'm looking forward to playing it.

Thank you for your interest in the game.

I'm a bit lost and I don't see any instructions to help guide me further.

As spoiler-free as possible:

I left the city for a mission, and I just got back. Some... STUFF happened while I was gone.

I just left the Courier Building and the NPC outside explained my next stop was in the southeast part of town, by the squatter camp. However, I can't find anything that would help me progress, and I think at this point I've re-explored the entire district.

Daigo, you must be talking about the bench thing, the bench is on the southeastern-most part, south from the squatter place. It is "broken", there's a sewer entrance there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2019
Hello!

I'm really enjoying the game, but I think I'm stuck at a rather silly position.

I have just left Fall's Pass and entered route 1, but I'm not sure where to go next.
There is an area blocked off with a strength boulder, and everywhere else seems to just end up in dead ends.

Thank you in advance!

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hello!

I'm really enjoying the game, but I think I'm stuck at a rather silly position.

I have just left Fall's Pass and entered route 1, but I'm not sure where to go next.
There is an area blocked off with a strength boulder, and everywhere else seems to just end up in dead ends.

Thank you in advance!

Hello, thank you for playing!

On route 1, you need to go to the left side, then up. There's a climbable "stair" boulder thing
after you're there just head left and down. If you need a pic of the map let me know.

Rekkiess

Valkyon
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
Thanks for create this game, the story and character development is incredible you have a masterpiece here so i m looking forward to the next update (sorry for my bad english)

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Thanks for create this game, the story and character development is incredible you have a masterpiece here so i m looking forward to the next update (sorry for my bad english)

We're very grateful for your support!
That is quite the compliment - we hope we can continue improving upon those aspects you've mentioned.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
Can someone please reupload the game for me ?? the link doesnt seem to work anymore pls

Years
Everything about this game is amazing!Great graphics,interesting characters and a story that sucks you right in.Hoping to see this project completed one day.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Can someone please reupload the game for me ?? the link doesnt seem to work anymore pls

Alright guys, last few months have been really busy.
There's news:
Game will very soon be updated to version 3.2.0.
This update will introduce significant changes, including Named Dialogue Boxes, significantly toned down vernacular, lots of bugfixes, additions etc.

I can provide you with a link to the almost-finished updated version right now, but I won't include it in the main thread since it's not really complete. Most features have been implemented so your experience will not be that far off from the proper released version.
https://mega.nz/#!4agDQDxb!IFUkX8PBDPJDnndjZXWBcg5-lGhnxS5eisekWhQcOcUhttp://

Everything about this game is amazing!Great graphics,interesting characters and a story that sucks you right in.Hoping to see this project completed one day.

Thank you very much, we're really glad you like it!
I take it you have already finished episode 3? In case you haven't, DL the updated version provided in the link above.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
Thanks for the fast reply :D i am enjoying it so far 10/10, i can see how much effort you guys put into this, its really crazy!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
Welp, i am kinda stuck.
How can i access to the north part of the city ???
" i want to deliver the food to the north part of the city "

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Welp, i am kinda stuck.
How can i access to the north part of the city ???
" i want to deliver the food to the north part of the city "

Hey thanks for the 10/10, I mean it's a perfect score so far, wow!

Now to answer your question, I suppose you got stuck during that particular sequence.
To reach that place, certain requirements have to be met. First one is completing the university mission.
Second one is to initiate a talking sequence (kinda like the trading sequence in Zelda games), where you need to talk to 4 NPCs in a particular order.
Spoiler:

Now the officers outside the Southern Checkpoint will no longer be there.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
Hey thanks for the 10/10, I mean it's a perfect score so far, wow!

Now to answer your question, I suppose you got stuck during that particular sequence.
To reach that place, certain requirements have to be met. First one is completing the university mission.
Second one is to initiate a talking sequence (kinda like the trading sequence in Zelda games), where you need to talk to 4 NPCs in a particular order.
Spoiler:

Now the officers outside the Southern Checkpoint will no longer be there.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
weeeeeeeeeeeeelp, i am not stuck i am just asking you to confirm my theory yep yep totally.
I skipped the dialogue where Syclia?? (i don't remember that girl's name lol) tells me to meet up with each other after completing the university quest.. where do i need to meet her ??? by the way i already know where i am just testing you yep.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
weeeeeeeeeeeeelp, i am not stuck i am just asking you to confirm my theory yep yep totally.
I skipped the dialogue where Syclia?? (i don't remember that girl's name lol) tells me to meet up with each other after completing the university quest.. where do i need to meet her ??? by the way i already know where i am just testing you yep.

Have you reached Southern Artemisia yet?
Cleared the Orphanage? After that you need to reach Southeastern Artemisia where you'll find her, eventually. Take a look at the map in the game's folder. She's in SE Artemisia.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
Have you reached Southern Artemisia yet?
Cleared the Orphanage? After that you need to reach Southeastern Artemisia where you'll find her, eventually. Take a look at the map in the game's folder. She's in SE Artemisia.
My bad haha, last question. How can i get pokey balz
Anyways no joke i am really enjoying the game :D gg no re

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hello everyone, Episode 3 has been updated to version 3.2.0.
Which means that the game has entered "silver" stage, that is, most of the work feature-wise has been completed, major bugs and errors fixed and corrected, and all the right changes have taken place.

Two of the most important update changes are:
1) Addition of Name Textboxes (thanks Mr. Gela!) and
2)Significant reduction of in-game vernacular usage.
The former helps in avoiding confusion when characters talk, and the latter has tremendously impacted the way a lot of the sentences have been structured.
While the latter has been purposefully used as a design tool to make the experience more confusing and harder on those that did not have the patience to push forward, its impact had been more on the "really annoying in a bad way" than "quite annoying but in a good way" side. Vernacular can still be encountered with less frequency and in a toned down form.

Other changes:
Spoiler:

Future updates will include uniform BGM volume, better graphics(eventually),and...sidequests?

See y'all.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2018
Hallo, first of all this game is one of the best fangame i have ever played why you ask. i am plot>everything else kinda of guy and the plot of this game is just wow 10/10 would smash.
but i admit its kinda of confusing and hard but whatever lets get to the point, i am in the currently in the village after route 1 (i forgot what it was named nepal or something like that idk) anyways and i dont know what to do next (i already walked to those peeps and had like 45 hours long conversation. pls help me out
(btw sorry for my bad english my teeth hurts.)

Last edited:
Back