• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fill in the Blank!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Professor Oak's worst nightmare is losing his documents to Rotom's shenanigans by possessing his computers!

What's that, _________'s OP? Better nerf __________ again!

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
What's that, Talonflame's OP? Better nerf Gale Wings again! :disbelief:

Sure, I'll go with you to _____________. I've lived a full life.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Sure, I'll go with you to Beedrill's nest. I've lived a full life. (Not sure if I'm ready for this, though!!)

The craziest place to have a Pokémon battle would be _______________!

Poisoned ice cream Sandshrew

Death to thieves!
Years
The craziest place to have a Pokémon battle would be inside an ice cream factory that's also the local evil team's secret hideout!

My Pokémon live on a healthy diet that consists solely out of ____________!

Spoiler: Hint
The only correct answer is "ice cream". Anything else is obviously wrong.

Meadow

Years
Oh...? You sneaky Sandshrew, you. Fiiine, I'll play along! xP

My Pokémon live on a healthy diet that consists solely out of POISONED ice cream! (There, do I get extra credit??)

Gary Oak's worst nightmare is _____________!

pkmin3033

Gary Oak's worst nightmare is having the theory that Professor Oak is actually Ash's father confirmed!

Why did you do that, Weavile? Now there is ___ everywhere and I'll have to ____ your ____ before I ____!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Why did you do that,
Reaper
my weavile in SwSh
? Now there is alfredo sauce everywhere and I'll have to polish your tail feathers and claws before I can make my spaghetti! >:(

I thought meeting Misty would be cool but now I ____ and I can't leave the house without ____.

pkmin3033

I thought meeting Misty would be cool but now I accidentally destroyed her bike and I can't leave the house without paying her back in slave labour because I don't have the money to replace it.

What happened to Psyduck? It looks like he ____ but Gastly didn't ____ so now I don't know.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
What happened to Psyduck? It looks like he ate a bunch of ice cream and went into a food coma but Gastly didn't even buy any so now I don't know.

____! How many times have I told you not to ____!? Now look at ____! You've traumatized them!

Meadow

Years
Professor Oak! How many times have I told you not to scream in people's faces for riding their bikes indoors!? Now look at the Pokémon playerbase! You've traumatized them!

Pokémon Professors might not be good at ___________, but they can at least ______________!

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Pokémon Professors might not be good at remembering their family members' names, but they can at least send young children on dangerous journeys and live vicariously through the child's youth!

If only my Pokémon, _____, would _____ instead of _____. Maybe then, I could be _____!

Meadow

Years
If only my Pokémon, Professor Oak, would actually attack instead of saying there's a time and place for everything. Maybe then, I could be a good enough trainer to win battles!

Apparently, Magikarp has the super magical ability to _____________!

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Apparently, Magikarp has the super magical ability to create a supernova in the vast reaches of space that will one day consume us all!

Every time Blastoise ____, a Charizard ____.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Every time Blastoise fails to be OU, a Charizard gets rewarded double by Game Freak.

Shiny fails are treated as an absolute ____ by _____ Trainers.

pkmin3033

Shiny fails are treated as an absolute destiny apocalypse by Revolutionary Trainers.

This is neither ____ nor ____, this is, in fact, ____!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
This is neither a PokéBall nor a Foongus, this is, in fact, the amazing Ball Guy!

I like my Glorias ____. She's more _____ this way!

Meadow

Years
I like my Glorias riding bikes indoors. She's more likely to distract Professor Oak this way!

_________ is enough to make a Mimikyu ___________.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Showing a smile when Pikachu is around is enough to make a Mimikyu plot world domination with T-posing Wingulls!

I took ____'s Vibe Check and I ____. My ____ is _____!

pkmin3033

I took Bedrill's Vibe Check and I pierced the Heavens! My power level is over 9000!

sorry not sorry

Oh Arceus, here comes ____ again to _____ everything up...

Meadow

Years
Oh Arceus, here comes 4Kids again to censor all food into Jelly-Filled Doughnuts™ and mess everything up...

The truth is, Brock's jelly-filled doughnuts are actually made out of _________________!

Back