• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fill in the Blank!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
The truth is, Brock's jelly-filled doughnuts are actually made out of Soylent Green, which we all know is people!

Okay, I was kidding, Brock's true secret ingredient is _____, which he often finds in _____! What a trooper!

pkmin3033

Okay, I was kidding, Brock's true secret ingredient is the salty tears of those upset by the Dexit controversy, which he often finds in his timeline on Twitter! What a trooper!

Too soon?

We may never know what the secret ingredient is...but _____ sure thinks that _____ knows what it is, and ______...

Sorvete

Novice
Years
We may never know what the secret ingredient is...but Brock sure thinks that Cilan knows what it is, and he's got a plan to make sure he's not using it in his restaurant...

So Brock is gonna gift Cilan _____, which he doesn't expect is actually _____.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
So Brock is gonna gift Cilan a potion to turn him into a flea, a harmless little flea, which he'll put inside of a box inside of another box, which he doesn't expect is actually a ploy to mail it to himself and SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER -- which is brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT, he'll tell you!!!
tumblr_inline_p6m7i3rAPU1rtvvs5_540.gif

... Yeah, I'm not gonna lie and say I know where THAT came from but... ON WITH THE GAME!

Speaking of Cilan, did you hear the rumor that he ______? And ______ was in on it the whole time!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Speaking of Cilan, did you hear the rumor that he plays Pokémon GO while driving? And Looker was in on it the whole time!

Watch out for that seemingly harmless Pikachu! If you're not careful, it'll steal ____________________!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Watch out for that seemingly harmless Pikachu! If you're not careful, it'll steal your wallet, your car keys, and your house keys!

I don't get this Leon guy, every time he asks for directions, he always uses _____________ to guide him.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
every time he asks for directions, he always uses Charizard's allergy to stealth rocks to guide him.

Ditto was formed when Mew _____________.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Ditto was formed when Mew was unsuccessfully cloned at Cinnabar Island and the derpy little Mewtwo attempts escaped!

There's a time and place for _____________, but not ________________!

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen yesterday
There's a time and place for eating Pokémon, but not during an official Pokémon League Gym Challenge battle!

Darn, I wish I hadn't ___________ all those years ago.

Years
Don't go in that Mount Moon cave place thing! There's lots of Zubat in there!

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but ________!

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but it's better than being Burned or Poisoned!

Oh no! The Pokémart is out of _____! I'll have to use _____ instead!

pkmin3033

Oh no! The Pokémart is out of Potions! I'll have to use the blood of fifteen Bulbasaur collected inside the hollow shell of a Victreebel sacrificed atop the highest point of Mt. Chimney at the stroke of midnight in the name of the great god ARCEUS instead!

Oh, great. Psyduck just ____ all over the ___ so now I'm going to have to ____ before it ____ and ____.

Superjolt

Years
Oh, great. Psyduck just spit up Poffins all over the couch so now I'm going to have to burn the couch before it stinks up the place and the rude neighbor across the hall complains about it.

Well, if it isn't ____! How about you and I have a quick ____?

pkmin3033

Well, if it isn't Jigglypuff the Destroyer! How about you and I have a quick game of tennis using those nearby Voltorb?

It finally happened. ____ just broke ___ and this means ____ is out of ____.

Years
It finally happened. Mew just broke the slot machines and this means the game corner is out of business.

The tail of a ______ is made of 50% _____ and 25% ____, the rest being ______.

Superjolt

Years
The tail of a Skitty cookie at the cafe in Lumiose City is made of 50% chocolate and 25% marshmallow, the rest being covered in frosting.

...oh, I'm making myself hungry xD

Have you tried the new ____? I heard it ____ better than ____!

pkmin3033

Have you tried the new steam-powered Volcanion express? I heard it made the school run to Lumiose City in rush hour better than you might expect!

Here we go again, _____ just landed on _____. Better fetch the shovel.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Here we go again, Meowth just landed on Dugtrio dung. Better fetch the shovel.

But i don't have shovel, can i borrow your ______ to clean it?

pkmin3033

But I don't have shovel, can i borrow your ominous collection of discarded Graveler arms to clean it?

It's time for a snack! I think I'll have ____ before ___ comes in and ____ it...

Back