• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite city/town?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
In which city/town do you feel like home in the Pokemon universe? And why

I think mine will always be LavenderTown?

For many reasons: the song, the nostalgia, Marowak being my favorite Pokemon, the history behind this town. And the song. I love that song.

Years
I feel like I change my answer to this question everytime but oh well. I really love places like Cerulean and Celadon City and my list could go on for ages. But I think my favourite city is Olivine, I just love everything about it, its setting, the lighthouse and even the Milktank farm nearby :)

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
Years
Lavender Town.

The colours, the music, the tower and the stories around it always give you that cool, creepy vibe.

blue

gucci
Years
Virbank City just because it seems like a really cool place to live. Out of all the cities in the Pokémon world, I'd definitely say it's one of the more uniquely designed, and I like that about it.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
latest

I have a very soft spot for Nimbasa CIty mainly since its one of the most colorful and lively cities to ever be constructed in the Pokemon world. Everything about this town makes me feel like i wanna celebrate a Clown Fiesta every year. I can imagine how amazing this city would be RL.​

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
My favourite city/town is Laverre in Kalos because that's where I would stay if I were a trainer in the pokemon world.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
definitely hearthome city! its the central city of my fav region, has the cutest design/concept imo, and there's so much there you can enjoy - contest hall, amity square, poffin house etc, plus mt coronet is right next door. closely followed by floaroma town, lumiose city and castelia city.

Years
Sootopolis City is pretty great. I mean, who wouldn't want to live in a crater that was once a volcano?

Actually, Hoenn's got some pretty awesome and unique cities. On top of Sootopolis, you've got Fortree, where everyone lives in the treetops, and Pacifidlog, which floats on top of a colony of Corsola.

Coffee

Banned
Years
Probably Seafolk Village. It's relatively new but growing up in a fish town myself, it's very nostalgic. I also love the music.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 18, 2021
I know it's not really a town/city, but here's my contribution:
If I was a Trainer, I'd want to live where the SuMo protagonist lives on Melemele Island because it just seems so chill. You've got a beach, like, five minutes away, there's a festival every year in a nearby town and presumably, Alola is nice and warm. What more could you ask for?

Back