• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
^ Probably because it was actually found in Giant Chasm which is right outside of Undella? xD
I feel Ditto would be a little closer to some big city, personally. Like Nimbasa. Porygon would be a neat Pokemon to have, again. More pink Pokemon makes for a better game. c:

Years
I'm glad there's the Sneasel, Larvitar & Elekid lines, because I loveeeee Weavile, Tyranitar & Electivire. I would always rather put together a multi-generational team if I could.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Come to think of it Ditto is always found in a somewhat random place like the underground tunnel with the fossils in Hoenn, Giant Chasm in BW's Unova. It seems to like locations that are secluded, so maybe Nuvema?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
The first Pokemon available to catch is a guaranteed shiny Latrat. I'm actually legit giddy about this. I love Patrat, and I love Watchog's shiny form. I can't wait.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
https://twitter.com/#!/BulbaNewsNOW

more leaks

dunsparce on route 20 lol
seems to have an early riolu too (at sangi ranch)
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The first Pokemon available to catch is a guaranteed shiny Latrat. I'm actually legit giddy about this. I love Patrat, and I love Watchog's shiny form. I can't wait.

I don't like this. XD; Like I'm not a fan of in-game shinies and that being the FIRST? It just seems so boring when there's like so much better you could have. I'll catch it but I won't use it lool.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I don't like this. XD; Like I'm not a fan of in-game shinies and that being the FIRST? It just seems so boring when there's like so much better you could have. I'll catch it but I won't use it lool.

I admit I'm slightly annoyed, but it's just too cute for me to be mad at. <3 I'm gout to make it a straight up beast on my game. B]

It's interesting that they brought back Dunsparce. Like, it's just an odd apokemon to throw into the games.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
The Shiny Patrat isn't guaranteed. Pokejungle claims it isn't a fixed event, while Serebii says it "could" be your first encounter.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
But I already have a shiny Patrat from White (that I saved to my brother's game before wiping my data and selling it back to GameStop)... I don't need another one especially since I won't actually *use* it.

Oh, God, DUNSPARCE of all things? I hate those things since they constantly use Glare on me...

And why Skitty? There are other, vastly spuerior cat Pokemon they could've chosen. I suppose beggars can't be choosers and I should be grateful that they included a cat Pokemon at all, but still...

Team planning/building is looking to be very difficult in B2/W2 since the selection of decent Pokemon is very limited... honestly my team might be an exact clone of my White team...

Years
I keep finding new things out about these games that make me want them even more :D
I loooooooooooooooooove that Riolu and Mareep are available early on in the game, as I'd intended on using them in my team. It's good that I'll be able to have at least two members I intend to use for the whole game :)
But I agree with some above posters that it seems a bit strange to have Dunsparce in the first route. Needless to say I shan't be making use of one. :P

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
Years
A lot of people are hoping Remoraid isnt in this game, but I kinda wish he is. I have always wanted to use Octillery.

Octillery, Grumpig, Mamoswine and Sawsbuck are the pokes I hope are in this game.

Years
OMG Riolu is available early! I'm definitely going to use one.

Nice they have some Grass-types available early, in addition to the standard early game Normal-types.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
The variety of the different types of Pokemon really seems different from the previous18/19 games where it's only been normal and some other type.
I hope remoraid appears as well especially if Mantyke and Mantine are in it too.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Dunsparce? Seriously? I'm not exactly fond of it, but if it turns out as a rare Pokemon in Route 20, then I'll only catch it for the Pokedex.

And I don't see the shiny Patrat as guaranteed. Whoever posted that screenshot must be really lucky to have run into one.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Dunsparce are mean. I'd catch one to abuse its Status Attacks. Serene Grace is a ***** on dunsparce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back