• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I was deleteed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We had to start over, this is a completely new Pok?mon Community, everyone had to sign up again, all new posts and new members. It wasn't just you. See the topic in Annoucements about it.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • You're old account is still there at old PC, you have to create it again here.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • You weren't happy to start over earlier. o_O; *shrugs*

Yeah, the database was reset to get rid of those pesky errors we got. :) Welcome back.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • i like to start over. Now it's a great chance for me to catch up in post counts.

Frostweaver's goal of the year: stay within the top 10 poster limit in PC

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    i like to start over. Now it's a great chance for me to catch up in post counts.

Frostweaver's goal of the year: stay within the top 10 poster limit in PC
    Lol of course you'll be there, there's not much competition at all!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    Lol of course you'll be there, there's not much competition at all!

*looks behind himself seeing Dizzy, Haruka and Kairi very close behind*

... well don't think i can beat Dizzy has he can pretty much fit into every part of the board. Certainly i cannot beat an "old" veteran who spends 7 hours of her life on the internet everyday while i can only spend 2 (on schooldays). And it'll be difficult to get more posts than someone who can get on her computer anytime of the day even in the morning... how can you say that there is no competition >_<

must get out posts high in both quantity and quality

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back