• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hybrid Version - UPDATED [15/05/2016] - New Screenshots

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Thanks! I still need to add 1 city, 2 towns and a few more routes! I also want to add 2 more island for post-game content!

Anyways, i will be posting all 8 Gym Leaders Bio's! I might also release the Elite 4's Bio's tonight! I'll have to see how much i can get done!

It WILL be a pretty big game! With extra islands to visit in the post-game and you also have the chance to travel to Johto to catch Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Raikou and Entei!

Thanks again! Bye for now...

- TheRealOCD
    It look like the unova world map ( a little bit :P )

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I have finally finished the world map!

utllk8puqaqnfcnzg.jpg

Do you like it? Any feedback is appreciated!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    IMO the first one was better, this second one looks really cluttered with the additional routes and towns - looks like you're just trying to fill up alllll the land. Would be better without.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    IMO the first one was better, this second one looks really cluttered with the additional routes and towns - looks like you're just trying to fill up alllll the land. Would be better without.

Agreed - I'm not a big fan of the first either but the second one feels really cramped. I don't think it's necessary to have a region that big, and if you're going to, you should make the landmass bigger, not just try to fit everything in a small space. I don't understand why you've put the routes so close to each other either, look at any official world maps and very rarely are the routes so close together.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • Hi there guys, Here is Crystal-Ice City
    bM7Lcqr.png
    , it connects to route 4 from south and to Mt' Avalanche from north, the citizens honor Charizard because a Wandering trainer and his charizard have defeated an Abomasnow that was terrorizing the city... it has an Ice-Type gym, many hikers come to climb Mt' Avalance So the city became a tourism center for hikers. More Details will come from TheRealOCD...

Last edited:

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • IMO the first one was better, this second one looks really cluttered with the additional routes and towns - looks like you're just trying to fill up alllll the land. Would be better without.

ITS realy Nice!

Agreed - I'm not a big fan of the first either but the second one feels really cramped. I don't think it's necessary to have a region that big, and if you're going to, you should make the landmass bigger, not just try to fit everything in a small space. I don't understand why you've put the routes so close to each other either, look at any official world maps and very rarely are the routes so close together.

Thanks for everyone's opinions! I will make some changes such as: Add Bigger land mass, Add more space between the routes and add another island! Once that is done, i will add labels and release the new version! That will probably come out on Sunday Or Monday!

it connects to route 4 from south and to Mt' Avalanche from north, the citizens honor Charizard because a Wandering trainer and his charizard have defeated an Abomasnow that was terrorizing the city... it has an Ice-Type gym, many hikers come to climb Mt' Avalance So the city became a tourism center for hikers. More Details will come from TheRealOCD...

Wow! Looks good! More details on this city coming very soon!

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    keep up the good work i can't wait to play this game and I'm willing to help you script the game! please I'm almst always avalible and I'm willing to help with more things thaks!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • keep up the good work i can't wait to play this game and I'm willing to help you script the game! please I'm almst always avalible and I'm willing to help with more things thaks!

Like XSE scripting or story writing?

A little update!

I'm leaving on Friday morning to go to Florida for Easter weekend! I will return on Tuesday with more news and updates!
    That's all for now,

- TheRealOCD

Mystelex

A little update!

I'm leaving on Friday morning to go to Florida for Easter weekend! I will return on Tuesday with more news and updates!
    That's all for now,

- TheRealOCD
    (...)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi ! Can you please mention the link to the HGSS music patch for FireRed ? I visited GoGo's thread , but there are many different patches for FireRed , there. Some of them make my rom glitchy. So , can you please mention the link to the patch that you used in your game ?;-;

I bet he used the FR Live Beta patch. This one, I guess?
    And, have you read the Set Up.txt that is included with the file?

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
  • Hi there guys, Here is Crystal-Ice City
    bM7Lcqr.png
    , it connects to route 4 from south and to Mt' Avalanche from north, the citizens honor Charizard because a Wandering trainer and his charizard have defeated an Abomasnow that was terrorizing the city... it has an Ice-Type gym, many hikers come to climb Mt' Avalance So the city became a tourism center for hikers. More Details will come from TheRealOCD...
    It looks really nice! Might be one of my favorite maps from this hack. Though is the city really named Crystal-Ice? If I may suggest, how about Crystalline?

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • It looks really nice! Might be one of my favorite maps from this hack. Though is the city really named Crystal-Ice? If I may suggest, how about Crystalline?

Might be cool! and also, it is the only map I made for the hack, and my 1st own made City. so thank you very much and be sure to follow around..

Back