• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

And hmmmm... what would a Gen VII third version be called? Pokémon Star?

For some reason I just feel that Gen VII probably wasn't set up to have a third version in the first place, considering what happened to Z Version. It seems to me like they were originally planning—or at least considering—to have some sort of follow-up to Kalos during its initial creation, but eventually took a change in direction, which maybe prompted them to move their leftover plans for Zygarde over to Alola. This might not be the case, but it's a possibility, at least!

Spoiler: @DyingWillFlareon
    Ive managed to get attatched to this adorably weird pic of Gold with Yoshi technically an honorary pokemon so Ive only changed it once then back... Maybe Ill edit a santa hat onto them for Christmas......Hmm....

Banned because Yoshi isn't a Pokémon! :< You should bring back Mimikflare as your avatar! That thing was cute. xD

Years

Just finished my UB sidequest. Had an easy time catching all of them except for Xurkitree, since Electric Terrain + Sp. Atk boost made it pull off a near-massacre of my team (thank god it only took me one Beast Ball to catch them) and Guzzlord for being the only one to break out of a few Beast Balls.

Did get some good natures on them in the end - my Nihilego is Modest, along with one of the Xurkitree. Both my Celesteela ended up with a Bold nature.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

I didn't Nature Hunt for Ultra Beasts but one of my Buzzwole does have an Adamant Nature. :)

On Alpha Sapphire I managed to get enough Pokedollars to get a Gorgeous Royal Ribbon for my Shiny Lilligant. :) It's a shame there are so few Ribbons in Sun/Moon.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Anyway, about fusions, Pokemon Fusion Generation, Venustoise, Zapmolcuno, every single fusee in Aethestode's hack, all those ring a bell?
    Although not all of those are offical games/other canon, I COMPLETELY forgot about Venutoise bc I was tired, but yeah that too! What if they did make it an official thing though? Other than I suppose technically Zygarde with the cells and cores and all and of course Kyurem's formes I believe. It'd also be kinda weird due to a lot of factors, are we keeping both Pokemon or will both look fused? Will they use it as a new game mechanic, or a villain team's morivation that you need to stop from happening? Would competitive players like having fast, defensive, and offensive all-in-one Pokemon with good moves and abilities? i mean probably yeah of course Will they have fusions for all Pokemon together or just a few to go with each other? Sounds really implausible that they'd do this but I just find it interesting really.

For some reason I just feel that Gen VII probably wasn't set up to have a third version in the first place, considering what happened to Z Version. It seems to me like they were originally planning—or at least considering—to have some sort of follow-up to Kalos during its initial creation, but eventually took a change in direction, which maybe prompted them to move their leftover plans for Zygarde over to Alola. This might not be the case, but it's a possibility, at least!

Spoiler: @DyingWillFlareon

Banned because Yoshi isn't a Pokémon! :< You should bring back Mimikflare as your avatar! That thing was cute. xD

April Fools Nintendo Power or whatever magazine says it is! You just gotta have a Dragonite and do some stuff! Yoshi is the original PokeGod! It does sound like that really, I think they mightve said 'oh they think we're predictable ill show them predictable screw that lets go' and then the Gen 7 announcments. ._. I think they might make another one, hopefully too. Might even make two more 'third' and fourth games, maybe even sequels or prequels again. I really think they'll do something with Sinnoh, maybe remakes maybe not, but something might be coming.

ahh really? QwQ i still havent changed back from Christmas i should aha, still showing it on my profile i think too

Years

I didn't Nature Hunt for Ultra Beasts but one of my Buzzwole does have an Adamant Nature. :)

On Alpha Sapphire I managed to get enough Pokedollars to get a Gorgeous Royal Ribbon for my Shiny Lilligant. :) It's a shame there are so few Ribbons in Sun/Moon.

I was surprised I got lucky with good natures on my UBs since I don't tend to be a competitive-focused player. Then again, it could have been worse.

I still need to try and catch Necrozma and the three remaining Tapus, since I already caught Koko right after the credits in that forced battle against it. Took me 20 balls to get that thing, but I guess it was a test of winning its respect.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I haven't started on the Ultra Beast quest yet! I decided that the battle with Anabel was a good place for me to put the game on hiatus, due to time constraints and stuff. =/ Hopefully I'll pick the game back up again over the summer? ^-^;

It does sound like that really, I think they mightve said 'oh they think we're predictable ill show them predictable screw that lets go' and then the Gen 7 announcments. ._. I think they might make another one, hopefully too. Might even make two more 'third' and fourth games, maybe even sequels or prequels again. I really think they'll do something with Sinnoh, maybe remakes maybe not, but something might be coming.

ahh really? QwQ i still havent changed back from Christmas i should aha, still showing it on my profile i think too

YES MIMIKFLARE IS BACK WOOHOO :D

But yup, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case! Regarding Sinnoh, I'd absolutely love to see that region in 3DS graphics, but it also sounds a little scary because that would eventually put HG/SS or even BW next in line for remakes, which would be like... holy cow, time flies FAST. xD

You know what? I can totally vouch for a Pokémon game with multiple regions on the upcoming Nintendo Switch system! Dunno how likely it'd be, but it could still be a thrilling idea! :D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I still havent touched the Ultra Beasts but i have reset and gotten almost to the first trail now.... I dropped the cart in my moms chair ao it took me a while to find today...........

YES MIMIKFLARE IS BACK WOOHOO :D
    28G3npn.jpg

alola flare confirmed ghost type?

It would be nice to see remakes of frlg or hgss sometime, at least after the sinnoh remakes then frlg then either bw or hgss depending on when and whats going on, what do you guys think? Im just worried how bw2 remakes will work, will they be along with bw and possibly with one remake being bw and the other being bw2? Or maybe just bw and no bw2? Or a bw remake then bw2 the next year?... Idk theres just a lot to think about with gen v tho.

I havent seen enough recently about the nintendo switch but it looks cool enough and i cant wait! :0 If its still a portable console then yeah i would love to watch for the newest pokemon games in a year or two. :P

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

I feel sorry for my Ribombee, who has such a great nature (Timid) but he's stuck with Honey Gather for his ability.

Could you use an Ability Capsule to change his ability to Shield Dust? BP is fairly easy to earn in the Battle Tree once you reach Super Battle. Ability Capsule is only 100 points now compared to 200 last Gen.

Talking of the Battle Tree I have done all three Normal Battle Modes after defeating Blue in the Doubles Battle Tree.

My team was Shiny No Guard Machamp, Shiny Rock Head Alolan Marowak, A Shiny Mandibuzz which was my first ever hatched Shiny and my Shiny Impish Leafeon which I caught as an Eevee by SOS method.

Mandibuzz's tailwind and U-Turn helped make Marowak and Machamp fast enough to outspeed a lot less and OHKO with their moves, Mandibuzz took out fighters with Brave Bird and Leafeon took care of anybody left. My shiny Leafeon got the final blow on Blue's Arcanine with Quick Attack to get Ribbons for them all. :)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Nice work on those shinies, Gardy! I managed to find a lucky shiny Eevee the other day, when I was simply looking for a hidden ability. I haven't decided which evolution I'm going for yet, but I'm considering Umbreon.

I still need to try and catch Necrozma and the three remaining Tapus, since I already caught Koko right after the credits in that forced battle against it. Took me 20 balls to get that thing, but I guess it was a test of winning its respect.

Koko was a pain to catch for me. I hit it to 1 HP on like the second turn. (Because who doesn't bring a False Swiper to the E4 right?) Nearly sixty turns of throwing Balls later it Struggled itself to dead. Then again, maybe I should've used something more effective than regular Poké Balls...

Congrats for the shinies.

Whoa hey, you've become a ghost! Which one will it be? :)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

Nice work on those shinies, Gardy! I managed to find a lucky shiny Eevee the other day, when I was simply looking for a hidden ability. I haven't decided which evolution I'm going for yet, but I'm considering Umbreon.

Congratulations on the Shiny Eevee. Of the Eeveelution the only 'bad' shiny is lime green Jolteon.

I caught a second Shiny Eevee today. After getting very lucky with my first Shiny Eevee having the right nature and stats for Leafeon my second Eevee has a Hasty Nature.

Due to the fact it is a very nice looking Shiny and one of my favourite types I evolved him into a blue Sylveon.

Edit: I just did a chain for a third Shiny Eevee and after about half an hour the first Umbreon of the chain appeared...it was Shiny. :0 I called him Shadow and caught him in a very fitting Luxury Ball. The blue rings and Yellow eyes make a very nice Shiny. :)

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Congratulations on the Shiny Eevee. Of the Eeveelution the only 'bad' shiny is lime green Jolteon.

I caught a second Shiny Eevee today. After getting very lucky with my first Shiny Eevee having the right nature and stats for Leafeon my second Eevee has a Hasty Nature.

Due to the fact it is a very nice looking Shiny and one of my favourite types I evolved him into a blue Sylveon.

Edit: I just did a chain for a third Shiny Eevee and after about half an hour the first Umbreon of the chain appeared...it was Shiny. :0 I called him Shadow and caught him in a very fitting Luxury Ball. The blue rings and Yellow eyes make a very nice Shiny. :)

Jolteon is one of the good shiny Eeves imo, but good job! :D Luxury balls are awesome too, good. 👌 I have a shiny Vaporeon I chained on AS, i dont remember his nature or anything but hey Finn is pink/purple.

Ok, you guys don't know how much time I spent trying to find the trivia section thanks to this Forum's new layout...

Yeah.... Its really annoying tbh. :/ Itd have been fine if it was similar before but Poketrivia was its own thing, i feel bad for it.. :< that plus not being on lately really mustve made yall miss me makes me feel bad tho :< i wish theyd change it back tho

Years

It is like an on-and-off thing, but I was complained about and it made me feel terrible. I have a horrible fear of being badly criticized.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • 109...Hello people of this thread.

But yup, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case! Regarding Sinnoh, I'd absolutely love to see that region in 3DS graphics, but it also sounds a little scary because that would eventually put HG/SS or even BW next in line for remakes, which would be like... holy cow, time flies FAST. xD

You know what? I can totally vouch for a Pokémon game with multiple regions on the upcoming Nintendo Switch system! Dunno how likely it'd be, but it could still be a thrilling idea! :D

If they pull a remake of D/P anytime soon I would hope they at least make Arceus cathable with no strings attached. Also would they really re-remake Gold/Silver?

Years

Interesting you bring up Arceus, because that Azure Flute was supposed to be an event but got scrapped due to the complications it had.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back