• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokégirls interested in science

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    What Pokégirl do you think would be the most interested in science? I know it's kind of an odd topic...

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Depends on your definition of "girl" and which area of science, but how about Bianca? She's the professor's assistant in BW2.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Cara Liss from Sword/Shield. Spliced fossils together.

Any Professor. Includes Magnolia (Sword/Shield), Sonia (Sword/Shield), Burnet (Sun/Moon), and Juniper (Black/White).

Years
  • Courtney from Team Magma is a former scientist. Shelly from Team Aqua used to work for Devon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 20
    • He/they
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 9, 2023
    Any of the female PC administrators, notably Lanette, Bebe, and Amanita. On that same technology-related token, there's Brigette (from Pokémon Box: Ruby and Sapphire, Pokémon Bank, and Pokémon Transporter) and Fennel.

Furthermore, Roxanne is into geology and Lenora's an archeologist.

Last edited:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Devalue seemed to have already covered them. However, I must add Cara Liss was definitely one of the worst characters in the series for me.

Back