• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    That was the OCG list, so unless you play OCG, it doesn't really effect anyone here that I know of.

And no one talking about the Magician girls, new Performapals, all the other new cards?

I do play OCG sometimes ^^;;

I wanna try the new Magician girls, they just don't look that good haha

I don't pendulum summon. That is why I haven't been paying attention to EmEm. Which is now Dracomages? The Magician girls are ok? I havent read them.

There is a Pendulum Synchro that looks pretty dope guys. I still love the card art.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I really want to build Magicians because of Tuning Magician, Timesword Magician, Enlightment and Nirvana, purely because of art. But I don't like the Dragon magicians and Odd-eyes plays. Ha

New stupidest card ever:

Pot of Cupidity
    Normal Spell Card
    You can only activate "Pot of Cupidity" once per turn.
    (1) Banish the top 10 cards of your Deck face-down; draw 2 cards.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Lol I built Magicians just so I can Astral Force into Heart-Earth Dragon, pretty lame, but Magicians are pretty good

I don't know what to think about Cupidity

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • I have one question, what happens when Nobledragon Magician is used for a Syncro Summon? Does it go to the extra deck? Every time I use it on YGOPRO, it disappears (I don't know if it's a glitch or not).

countryemo

Years
  • I have one question, what happens when Nobledragon Magician is used for a Syncro Summon? Does it go to the extra deck? Every time I use it on YGOPRO, it disappears (I don't know if it's a glitch or not).

Normally it would go to the extra deck but if you synchro it with anything other then a Odd-Eyes material, then it goes to the bottom of your deck.

Also has anyone heard of Ice Counters? Theres supposedly a sub archetype (Non archetype that shares something common like Ice/Spell counters) that uses them, its weird. I haven't tried them but working on a build.

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021

I just wanted to admiral the artwork. I love the tuning for she has. She looks like Magearana, and the thing in her pitch fork looks like a mega evolution symbol.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • It actually took me about a month to realize that her staff was a tuning fork. {XD}
    Thanks Countryemo! And now, by actually looking at the card closely, I realized that what you said is right there on the card. {XD}

countryemo

Years
  • So what are everyones thoughts about the new Speed Format Konami announced?
    - 4000lp
    - 20 card deck
    - 5 card extra deck
    - Starting hand is 4
    - 3 monster zone, 3 S/T zone.
    - Rest is normal

I already have a few decks built,
    AquaActress - https://gyazo.com/8b323a97e13f319e9740515663d0425f
    Dinomist - https://gyazo.com/ce4e7d0eb1110d98531bfd5752e01a81
    Exodia - https://gyazo.com/edecf30b5dcd8622f0638d7f0fdb9df8
    Deskbot - https://gyazo.com/5a47e41a52654b510b2213b93e443525
    Batterymen - https://gyazo.com/63d6825fe44e884a8767ec969d55cb9b
    I'm working on Heroes.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeah I haven't looked into it too much yet, but there's got to be a couple builds that would be Tier 0 with just 20 cards

countryemo

Years
  • Yeah, which is why I wonder if this format will get their own banlist. Stuff like Ojama trio is absolutely game breaking (Never thought I'd say that..). Though you'd wonder how much people would even run decks like that.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Hey guys, have you seen this card?!
    Spoiler:

Anyway, how do you people create "good" decks? I tried, but it didn't work out as well as I hoped. I know the basic rules like "stick with the archtype" and "use deck staples like Mirror Force", but it all just bombs {XD}. Sorry if it feels like I ask too many questions. I'm just curious. :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Hey guys, have you seen this card?!
    Spoiler:
    /SIZE]
    What the even... hell?
    Synchro Pendulum? What's next? Synchro Fusion Pendulum Flip Effect?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    That Synchro Pendulum is no joke, halving their life points just for destroying a monster is pretty insane

Username: Slaying Moon
    Favorite Card: Dark Magician Girl
    Welcome to the club! I'm glad DMG is getting all this support.

countryemo

Years
  • Welcome to the club! I'm glad DMG is getting all this support.

Too bad Choco is the only good one, Lemon and Berry are decent. Can't remember what Apple or Kiwi does. None of them really seem to go into Dark Magician though.

Why is this club so slow and often skips new cards? I can't be the only one who checks them out. :D

Back