• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 2, 2016
Can you add a similar IV system found on Gaia? The one where it shows grades E to S? Is it possible?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 26, 2021
help, the entrance to wish island is blocked by an ATM(kind of) after travelling there by boat

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2016
Please man, add a flame orb on the game because of guts ability. Also, if you may please add a Life Orb, apart from that nice work!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Does this version finally feature any mega evolutions?!
Yes, Mega Lucario is available and can be obtained by...
Spoiler:

No other mega evolutions are available at this time.

I have downloaded Pokemon Blazed Glazed and used my previously saved file which was from the original Pokemon Glazed. However there are 2 people blocking my way outside seaspray dam which are not there when I played in the original pokemon glazed. Anyone knows how to solve this? THANKS in advance
In my experience obtaining the second badge at Serenity Gym clears the two bystanders. If you've already obtained the second badge in the original glazed save then you may be out of luck.

Does this have the phys/special split?
Yes, read the OP for more details.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
I randomly got a low health lvl. 9 Mudkip after starting up the game (not actually JUST starting but loading my save). I haven't even hit the first gym yet (I'm at the first forest you hit I forget the name). Isnt there supposed to be a little in game event like a hunt for the mudkip? Not sure why I just randomly loaded up the game and had one.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 2, 2017
Hi. This is my first post here, so please forgive me if my request is rude.

In Learnsets Changes.txt (downloaded along with the .gba), tudou said we are better off looking through the ROM with a Pokemon editor tool for more details.

May I know how many Pokemons, moves, items, and abilities are in Pokemon Blazed Glazed? I need this for the .ini file of Gen III Hacking Suite.

Sorry, I am a complete zero in rom hacking, so if I am in the wrong direction, or if the question itself is inappropriate, please let me know!

Thanks.

Years
tudou, this hack is an upgrade or a hack of a hack which I think is beautiful especially the new features you added that wasn't in the oiginal. I haven't played it yet but I will once it's finished. Good luck!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
I am not able to find Jasmine anywhere. Could the creator or anybody else help?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2016
It seems like my "False swipe" move is not working properly ( it kills pokemon when it should leave him with 1 hp)
anyone else have this problem?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Hello, I just gotta say that this hack is wonderful! I love so many things about it, but I was wondering will there be an update to Trainer Isle to include tough doubles and the Gym Leader mix battles?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
Super Game. Really enjoyed playing it. Especially the battle with RED and the BOSS RUSH was really fun.
BTW As mega evolution was added in the latest glazed beta, would it be added in blazed as well any time in the future ?
And there are some legends missing like Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus, Hoopa etc.
Also in future, Alola region would be really great :D

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
BTW As mega evolution was added in the latest glazed beta, would it be added in blazed as well any time in the future?

It was? I thought Mega Lucario was the only Mega Evolution obtainable and its method was so weird that it seemed to be an error on redriders' side instead of an intended thing.
(Iirc, it was obtainable by making an egg with 2 Riolus or Lucarios, or something along that)

EDIT: Oh welp, Lucbui apparently added the Evolution-Like Mega Evolutions with Beta 7b, I just checked.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 28, 2016
foOFppkh38CiASmoxtnLpmj-48ZROdZ0QuyoleimjQCydxC7S5mxqos1t27dW4foehzFHjcifdzHPApNy9muXeCiiBazPSD_DkW5zVkZpnPxZURdwuxmODJ6u2w7d5lHUYPb8gpeehvld-vum0-d7lCNMKNRtp_zlSI4rK0K4nhJUnmpgYJY_xbTgfAEZoO0ABidFFle9theFF4vhdQbAYXMDp5msxVnFDa_Dv9UfhSqlyKU5_TjRXZf_-DhZZYeyy7AXHspzvmSPNIQZOaAg_umIurkSERdMK_MAQXdyYrk8adXDI__jmJ9AjMmufDR5MeE5CUHIROKRFR2b0eKyfF6upioiWysQu9R5ZZ2191OiU8LkphUi1CPwrgJQmlGNoUuEC-EwvGr_JGuuMJUBYtbcSHUXGOw5UX1arPIIsqxCYa552TYwUOhgPpWM_oVq-bVkN-xWUVjFUiOwkQqLstBK4hUJphFcXtdqqvUCJYLleufRqxAwBNHvKcPm5whE9-sKq8R6VIN2W27YJJvxXdFbt5hvYaywYXfmCe427pfVSZryZmg33qVvb71RdlxZ_T8i6Bs5CdJJruLNHIHhWpaywA9RGTE0Mt1AxB3P4OW2WyMgQ=w1689-h950-no

Found this small bug/glitch while in the dam following the third gym. It doesn't appear to be effecting the game mechanics at all, just something minor I stumbled across.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
So very torn between playing this or Beta7 of the original and can't make my mind up since both do have major differences now (I assumed Blazed Glazed is based off of Beta6), any advice or suggestions? Apologies for bumping this.

Really hope that one day this is able to use the original's Beta7 as a base, would feel like the complete package of all features, updates, and fixes in one.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
I'm trying to get this to work on 3DS GBA VC. I applied the hex edit save fixed that I found on a couple forums, and I used Ultimate GBA VC Injector to make a .cia. However saves aren't working. When I restart after saving it says the save file is corrupt and was erased, and I have to start a new game.

Can anyone help me with this?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 2, 2018
Blazed glazed is better because of the new abilities, imo. I completely forget how to get abilities like iron fist infernape... there's a dream world dude somewhere...

Years
If this is still going through updates, I figured I would toss in a recommendation.

While it's not necessarily a terrible flaw, I find it risky to allow any vitamin to be bought at the Trainer Isle mart for a measly 1 BP and then resold at any normal mart for like $5k; BP are incredibly cheap, even early in the game.

I'm only playing Glazed right now, so I'm just assuming this issue is the same in Blazed. With Glazed pretty much finalized, I figured Blazed is the place for any updates.

Back