• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    So I'm pretty sure Deino is still in the Willow Sanctuary in Blazed Glazed but can someone confirm this for me, just to be sure? Been hunting for about an hour and I just keep running into various starters and Dratinis. I understand if he's a very rare encounter, I'd just like to know for a fact that he's in that patch of grass somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    So I'm pretty sure Deino is still in the Willow Sanctuary in Blazed Glazed but can someone confirm this for me, just to be sure? Been hunting for about an hour and I just keep running into various starters and Dratinis. I understand if he's a very rare encounter, I'd just like to know for a fact that he's in that patch of grass somewhere.

Deino's been moved to the tunod safari zone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2016
    You can put one amazing POKEMON in the game like HOOPA!!! Please he is amazing!
    And with a item PRISON BOTTLE he can change form, Hoopa Confined to Hoopa Unbound (that actually true form and very strong)!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2023
    Another request if you're reading this,
    can you add shadow lugia into the game and make it like a boss pokemon
    and zap cannon is really under rated and all so why not replace it with electro ball

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    The .zip file refuses to open for me. Would someone be able to post or pm me a download link to a freshly zipped version or whatever?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    i don't know if this thread is still active but i have a question:
    can i change zygarde form? if yes how?

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • I'm having an issue with getting into Seaspray dam, I have the item from the Professor and have spoken to the person in front of the gym, is there something else I haven't done?

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    Did you already beat the 2nd gym? That was my problem too at first I forgot there was a gym in the city with the hotel and lighthouse

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    Hello, i really wanna ask is dratini in this hack? If so then where can i catch it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2016
    You are AMAZINGGGGGGG
    is there a document about evolving, stats, move learning and type multipliers against each other ???

SyncHF

裂孔に!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    You should update it again and feature mega evolutions. That would be perfect!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I have downloaded Pokemon Blazed Glazed and used my previously saved file which was from the original Pokemon Glazed. However there are 2 people blocking my way outside seaspray dam which are not there when I played in the original pokemon glazed. Anyone knows how to solve this? THANKS in advance

Back