• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    It seems like my "False swipe" move is not working properly ( it kills pokemon when it should leave him with 1 hp)
    anyone else have this problem?
    I have the same issue here , it makes chatching the legendaries a pain in the ass
    Hope it gets fixed soon

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Hey man! How are you? I'm brazilian and i love your hack, just wanted to know, where can i freaking find the willow's sanctuary pokemon? Like Larvitar, Bagon, Dratini and Deino? I really like that are some starters there now. But like Larvitar and the rest of them. Can you please tell me where to find them?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Has anybody gotten this hack to work on an EZ Flash IV. It has trouble saving, and if it does then the save file will get corrupted and deleted.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2018
    For bugs (that where in Beta 7) in start old man(on couch) disappears when moving from right to left ans re-appears later. Man in front swamp re-appears.

Hope you are able to Fix the PokeDex on one day.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Are you planning on adding the ability Illusion for Zoroark? Love the game by the way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2022
    Hello! I have a problem, I have caught nearly all the legendaries, but I couldn't cath Articuno. Ihave already caught a Kyurem and obtained the Ice Plume, but the entrance to Mt. Frozon is still closed. Is there another way to get Articuno? Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2017
    Don't know if this is still being updated but when I download it through my phone it says GBA not supported. Do I have to do steps through my pc first?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2017
    Don't know if this is still being updated but when I download it through my phone it says GBA not supported. Do I have to do steps through my pc first?

It's an UPS patch. You need to use it on clean Pokemon Emeral 1.0 rom. I believe only on PC you can do that, but maybe there's an patcher for android, dunno.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    I'm having some serious problems patching glazed. Can someone walk me through it?
    Well, technically, this is Blazed Glazed. But the process should be the exact same.
    You'll need the ups patch file off here, an Emerald UE rom, and NUPS (or an equivalent ups patcher). Simply use NUPS to apply the patch onto the Emerald rom.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2017
    is teddiursa and/or noibat in blazed glazed? If yes would you so kindly tell me where?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2017
    Just a suggestion:

Can you add in the elemental monkeys (Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour). I would love that in this hack.. Of another hack. Thank you if this is possible!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    W5botB.jpg
    found a bug

this happens after you get fly

i was surfing around in th bodys of water went back to the prof's lab and found this blake standing infront of birch. talk to blake and he gives you the same message birch would

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    WHERE IS CLAIR?

I have 7/8 badges. I already did Mewtwo event. I'm in blackthorn and the gym is blocked.
    assuming she is in dragon's den that is blocked too.

I cant enter the 8th gym help wanted....

Back