• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alola Basic

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • I don't think seth is scum

random voting instead [Attack] EvilChameleon

Gun claims?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • IDK whether you're doing it just to scope out players but I also have a little suspicion you are trying to identify the perhaps more experienced players to then out one early in the game. Why? Because potentially you're mafia so at least pinpointing who you think is town/not town means you can start picking off.

With that in mind, I am now going to [attack] Seth Rollins.

You better start convincing me and convince me well if you're town.

It's the former, really. I did it for the experienced players because they are usually the hardest to scumread. Since you're new, I'm always that reckless and crazy D1. I do this to create reaction, and it gave me two: Johnny's and yours. Remember Beginners mafia? It's basically what Beck said. I find yours a very good one, especially for a new guy, so you're in my townreads (for now).

Johnny's is bad.

I'll try and save myself now lul

[attack] Nobody

I'm expecting a scumread from Johnny wait...

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • It's the former, really. I did it for the experienced players because they are usually the hardest to scumread. Since you're new, I'm always that reckless and crazy D1. I do this to create reaction, and it gave me two: Johnny's and yours. Remember Beginners mafia? It's basically what Beck said. I find yours a very good one, especially for a new guy, so you're in my townreads (for now).

Johnny's is bad.

I'll try and save myself now lul

[attack] Nobody

I'm expecting a scumread from Johnny wait...

So, you're the crazy D1 player, yet you'd try to force a no lynch? What's crazy about a no lynch?
    The bolded parts are a glaring contradiction.

I also happen to despise nolynch because it doesn't give us any information to work with.
    I would be fine with it, had the thread still be stuck when EvilChameleon tried to nolynch, because at the point only a few people had posted. (hell I checked the thread so many times waiting for people to come in and share thoughts)
    So, lynching someone wouldn't mean much because of the lack of discussion.

But now, we've got a lot of opinions thrown in, so I would prefer someone to be lynched. And who better than someone who contradicts himself and tries to have a nolynch?

[Attack] Seth Rollins

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • To be fair, Johnny, you are less vocal as mafia in my experience. In the sense that there's no scum hunting to be done (which is your favorite part of playing mafia) and therefore you're less engaged to the thread. Today I got that feeling, but just slightly, not enough to act on it.
    You also did OMGUS.

Years
  • Just so you know, this phase change will be delayed until around midnight (it's currently 3:30pm) in order to make the times more convenient for the majority of players.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Cool we got some extra time.

Attack Alex Kaz

For not comprehending what Seth said and then trying to kill him for it

Apparently, I didn't understand what Seth said according to you, so why not explain it instead of throwing a vote?
    Do you think I might have genuinely missed the point of Seth's intentions? Or are you dead certain my motives for voting Seth are scummy?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • The fact that the first part of his post is entirely separate from the following post, as it comments on the first post he made and the intentions and results of said post.

The vote, as he rather clearly states with a line that makes a distinct logical and visual disconnect between the two halves of the post, was him moving away from his "reckless and crazy day one style" to save himself.

And then you ignore that distinction in order to present it as a contradiction to get him lynched.

Simple as that, really.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Thanks Naku for clearing everything up, I'm in schol so I don't have much time.

Johnny I have 0 interests in creating a debate with you, everyone knows it's pointless and you won't listen to logic. Refute my argument my ass lul

Alex strikes me as someone who joined the lynch Seth train to look cool. It's a shame I was convinced he was town.
    The dude even said hinself he thinks Johnny is suss.

And by look cool, so you won't misunderstand me, I mean you barely thought about it and joined the train.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • lol seth use edit button sometime bae xD

Every mafia game i played with seth he is always like this in day 1. I know alex realized that too but voting to lynch seth i dunno what to think about that so....

[Attack]Alex Kaz

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • The fact that the first part of his post is entirely separate from the following post, as it comments on the first post he made and the intentions and results of said post.

The vote, as he rather clearly states with a line that makes a distinct logical and visual disconnect between the two halves of the post, was him moving away from his "reckless and crazy day one style" to save himself.

And then you ignore that distinction in order to present it as a contradiction to get him lynched.

Simple as that, really.

The thing is, at the time Seth voted to nolynch, there were votes on
    1. Nobody
    2. BidoofFTW
    3. Bardothren
    4. EvilChameleon

Exactly ONE on every single one of them. Seth dislikes nolynches, that I'm certain of. So why would he choose nolynch over one of the already voted players?

My guess is because he wanted to look passive, especially after being loud earlier (and obviously he expected people to townread him for being loud), and counted on people going with nolynch, so he could save his ass. But that goes against his playstyle of being against nolynch.
    tl;dr I see scum motive behind it, and for now I feel comfortable with a D1 Seth lynch.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • To be fair, Alex did use meta-information, but he's talking about something Seth himself confirmed before he even mentioned it.

You don't read posts? You ignore what has been said? Do you even mafia bruh. Here let me help you cuz you obviously needed it.

Nakuzami said:
    The fact that the first part of his post is entirely separate from the following post, as it comments on the first post he made and the intentions and results of said post.

Simple as that, really.

Damn man he did it perfectly. 11/10. Easily my top townread. Probably made Alex **** himself because now he's too desperate LMAO

Alex Kaz said:
    The thing is, at the time Seth voted to nolynch, there were votes on
    1. Nobody
    2. BidoofFTW
    3. Bardothren
    4. EvilChameleon

Exactly ONE on every single one of them. Seth dislikes nolynches, that I'm certain of. So why would he choose nolynch over one of the already voted players?

My guess is because he wanted to look passive, especially after being loud earlier (and obviously he expected people to townread him for being loud), and counted on people going with nolynch, so he could save his ass. But that goes against his playstyle of being against nolynch.
    tl;dr I see scum motive behind it, and for now I feel comfortable with a D1 Seth lynch.

The bolder part seems like he is way too aggressive and trying too hard lynch me. Are you mad Alex? Your plan backfired. I mean I gotta give it to Naku even I didn't see scum!Alex but now you look so scum I can't.

About your post yes, you are half right, I was trying to be passive because apparently I scared Nick Wilde so I went easy peacy. But my main reason for attacking nobody is because 2. I didn't find one of those people scummy. But really, if it was you or Johnny I'd be glad!! 1. I didn't want to have Johnny in my ass for the whole game pursuing me for starting a bandwagon. Yes, he is that stubborn, and now, for the whole game, he will continue to pursue me even sigh the weakest of the reasons. You should know...BACK TO THE BASICS. Ha. Part ##2 since you love contradictions here's one:

Alex Kaz said:
    Alex Kaz To be fair, Johnny, you are less vocal as mafia in my experience. In the sense that there's no scum hunting to be done (which is your favorite part of playing mafia) and therefore you're less engaged to the thread. Today I got that feeling, but just slightly, not enough to act on it.
    You also did OMGUS.

Here is Kaz agreeing with me but then voting for me. Yes Alex basically agrees with me but is voting for me. His argument s against me have been disproven TWICE already, but apparently I somehow am still the best lynch option eh? Johnny's scummy act apparently just isn't "enough to act on it".

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Alright 1,2,3 bull**** out. Alex, you would have voted for me even if I voted for like, Doof FTW before instead of going with an NL. Don't try to make my vote with for an NL an argument against me.

Have u answered your question @Johnny. Do you like it now??

Btw Alex you're right!! I dislike NL!! But since you insist let's not right?

[attack] Alex Kaz

Much better now, am I right?

Before I leave: I expect Johnny the genius scum hunter since 1991 to point this and call how scummy it is because this is basically an OMGUS. My answer: I couldn't care less lul. I'm doing what Alex told me! You trust Alex, don't you Johnny? And to be honest you would be stupid to call it an OMGUS after everything that I have said about him. Maybe this makes me biased I don't deny! But there's plenty of other reasons to find Alex scum. I also expect Alex Kaz to try too hard to find a reason to lynch me instead of Johnny. Let's see how this plays out.

Feels good wrecking some ass. And I'm sorry Rabi but I love my radical personality in mafia :( you probably don't know since I developed it after Beginners lul

tl;dr about this is something I will not tell you. Read the entire posts, you lazy ass.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yay, the fingers are waggling and I enjoy what's going on here

Also, Alex never technically countered me. He responded to what I pointed out of his post by offering a separate argument to retroactively justify his point, which he didn't use the first time around. That's not countering, that's covering.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Seth, you accuse me of not reading posts and you quote a post from Naku, that Alex has already replied to and he countered it quite well. You know what's even worse? That it had nothing to do with what I said, lol. I'll make it easier for you. Here you go:

I said "Tbf, Alex used meta-information that Seth confirmed to be truth before Alex got the chance to mention that meta-information" and here's proof:

Here you are sharing your playstyle, aka meta-gaming info.

And minutes later, here's Alex using that meta-info.

So, what was your point again?

g1424101758222988034.jpg

The answer is all in that big post.

Is vote changing allowed in this version?

Yes

Back