• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] Elimination Round Results - 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ooo...Pokemon Rocket's Revenge made it ayy..
    Congratualtions to all finalists and hope all the best for all three of them.
    I congratulate Zel in particular for his wonderful scripts and being a good role model, he certainly deserves to be one of the finalists, the MVP and have the Scripting award. And yes he does always help me out.
    It will be a tough descision between the three finalists, i can tell now, especially with the hard work that CBM has put into Prism. Good luck with that :)
    Now, Rocket's Revenge, EarthsVisitor, I like your hack for one reason, this reason is the only reason why i support this hack..
    You have kept Giovanni in it! yay!
    Oh yeh you will have my vote if Giovanni pwns the main character and then Giovanni takes over as the main character.
    Nah i like the storyline, well done with that award.
    Good luck to everyone and i hope for all the best with the Finals.

Good day,or night
    Giovanni

Last edited:
    Years
  • Now, Rocket's Revenge, Erimgard, I like your hack for one reason, this reason is the only reason why i support this hack..

Don't you mean Earth'svisitor. Erimgard, just a member of our team.
    Since I'm posting...
    Congratulations to the top 3.
    I think enough's been said about Zel. I think most people are probably expecting SG to win.
    I'd love to see Rocket's Revenge win, and be apart of the team behind the Hack of the year winner. All I want to say is, could any other hack have won the most crazy plot with this hack?
    And lastly Prism. This is my favourite hack here at PC. I'd love to see this win and, remind everyone that hacks aren't all about graphics.

Good luck.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • well, congratulation to the hacks of the top 3 :)
    The three are good, but i myself think Shiny Gold deserves to win, but its just my opinion.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back