• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm 170cm

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I'm 5'08 and a half or 174 centimeters. From the first day of school to graduation, I was always one of the shortest guys in class. I didn't get teased for my height, but it certainly made me insecure.

Thankfully with my long arms, reaching for high items isn't too difficult. The real issue is looking younger. People still label me as a teenager/preteen despite being a legal adult. I hope my new short beard can help change that.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I'm about 177 centimeters in height or roughly 5'9.5 and bordering on 5'10. I'm also considerably thin and so I often appear taller than I am. Someone asked me the other day if I was over 6 feet.

I was actually relatively short throughout elementary school, though when I was 14-15 I grew quite considerably and many make comments about my above average height for a female. It doesn't bother me, though. I am fond of my leggy stature.

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
  • i am 5 foot and 2 inch. i am satisfied but i want to grow more but i am so thin that my classmates thinks that i am powerless i don't i am powerless or i have some strength. i don't know...................................:shifty-eyed:

Back