• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm 170cm

Years
    how tall are you?
    are you satisfied with your height? has it caused you any problems (difficulty reaching things, being told you look young, being in small places that clearly weren't designed with your height in mind, etc)?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm 5'2" and while I do have some difficulty reaching higher stuff, I'm happy with being smaller and cannot view myself bigger.

Years
    • Online now
    I'm 5'10 1/2. It's perfectly okay with me, I don't feel too tall or too short.

I'm the youngest in my family by a wide gap, but I also ended up being the tallest. I passed my sister who is 5'9. I would still be shorter than my dad.

Years
    I'm 5'3''. I'm ok with my height since it's totally average for someone of my gender and ethnicity. Sometimes I think I would have been cooler if I was taller but let's face it probably not haha.

Years
    I'm 6'5"/198cm. It has its perks, I've never had to worry about people blocking my view or not being able to reach things. However, nothing is built with tall people in mind. So I'm constantly having to double over for stupid menial shit - like avoiding smacking my head on things - and I'm prone to back pain. Also, I get dizzy AF every time I stand up lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I'm quite small, mere 168cm. That's about the height of a Charizard, Aegislash, Golduck and... Articuno?? I don't mind it too much, but I do have trouble finding clothes and shoes. I'm in an awkward spot where I'm just about too big for boys and too small for men clothes.

pkmin3033

180cm, I think. It is what it is. I had my growth spurt early so I was pretty tall as a kid but it evened out.

Years
    I have around 193 cm, not sure if I got bigger/shorter in the last 3 years. I'm satisfied with my height. Don't really have problems because of it, so that's also nice.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Am like 160cm / barely 5'3" from memory so I'm short. Shortest in my family but I do have quite a few friends who are shorter. I've always liked my height even w/ the "wow short" jokes and getting told I look 12 because of my young face + build :')

Years
    168cm/5'5 here. Pretty average height for an Asian dude like me. Would love a couple extra inches but I also love not hitting my head on things.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm 5'4. Not sure cm wise. I used to be thin and kind of skinny... could easily fit in small places and stuff. Now that I'm overweight, I'm short and stout. It's a wonder whether people think I'm actually just pregnant or truly overweight (not pregnant btw). XD It can be a bit tedious because people will mistake me as a teenager. They'll ask why I'm not in school, only to be bricked when they realize I've graduated/am in my early 30s. It's actually funny how they react to it in some ways!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    5'8. I don't know how many cm tho.
    I'm quite happy with it, but it can be a little taxing, when getting off the bus and I usually sit riiiight at the back. The ceiling is a little low on the lower case of a double decker, so yeap.
    I wouldn't want to grow any taller or shorter tho.

Years
    I'm 5'/152cm on a good day.

I actually like being short, despite occasional inconveniences from stuff being too high for me to reach. It's also funny when I'm the only short person surrounded by tall people. Always have to get in the very front for picture time...

Back