The Roniverse

Drinks ketchup straight from the bottle

shen't
Philippines
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
1,584 posts
7.6 Years
Almost 2 year old Huawei Nova 3i. Nothing fancy and that's because I use my phone for nothing fancy. Tryna see how long it takes before this thing outright dies on me lmao.
On a hiatus. Just chillin' now.

KantoPikachu

Male
Pallet Town
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
39 posts
132 Days
iPhone X 64GB
Regards,
KantoPikachu

Rules - Discord - Blog

Uecil

Unknown.
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
2,506 posts
11 Years
Huawei y6 2019.
It's literally the nicest phone I've ever had tbh.

🚀 📱 💕

Cherrim

Age 31
she / her
Toronto
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
32,525 posts
17.9 Years
I'm still going with my Pixel 2. I think it's the 128GB version but I've never run into space issues or had reason to check since I bought it. I'm still really happy with it and it does everything I need it to do.

:( Buuut I really need to replace the battery because when I'm playing games or watching videos on it, it lasts maybe 40 minutes (oof!!!!) but it's not like I'm going anywhere lately so I've been putting it off because replacing it looks like it'll set me back $100. Maybe by the time I need to I'll be able to afford a new phone anyway.

paired with erik destler.

colours

she/her
the dream world
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,663 posts
15.5 Years
oneplus 6T

and the thing is, i... don't feel the need to upgrade quite yet? usually i want to upgrade when my phones are getting outdated, or maybe when i have a cracked screen or something. but nah. this phone does me just fine. i've also only had it for over a year and a couple of months, so it does feel rather soon to upgrade, and i don't quite feel like spending lots of $$$ for a new one. :c

tokyodrift

Age 26
Female
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,066 posts
9.3 Years
128GB iPhone XS Max. I don’t plan on upgrading anytime soon.

Emilia

~ free falling

Female
Snowpoint
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted September 14th, 2020
406 posts
1.5 Years
i got an iPhone XR (64 GB), was forced to upgrade after my iPhone 5C couldnt last 10 minutes without needing charged...
i still have it with me, i cant bare to part with it after 6/7 years, just doesnt have service :>

Incineroar.

Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
325 posts
11.4 Years
Just bought myself the OnePlus 8 Pro today. I absolutely cannot wait for it to show up, not to mention it'll last me at least a few years.
My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world.

And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death.

But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin.

I coveted that wind, I suppose.

Signature Image

Tsutarja

Age 25
he / him
Florida
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
26,149 posts
10.6 Years
Just bought myself the OnePlus 8 Pro today. I absolutely cannot wait for it to show up, not to mention it'll last me at least a few years.
One of us! One of us! :p

Eleanor

Reginald Kastle

Age 20
Italy
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
1,622 posts
4.3 Years
Still using my now 2 years old Samsung Galay A8 2018 and I feel like it's the perfect embodiment of the :) emoji. It doesn't excel at anything really, but it's still good enough in nearly all areas and is pretty reliable. The only real complaints I may have are that I only have 32 GB and the battery life is not as good as it was. I also think the value of this phone could've been higher for what I paid, but I'm still quite happy overall, especially considering it was still one of the best phones for the price! :)

When people grow up, they often lose sight of the most important part of themselves. However, I don't want you to ever throw those things away. The power to believe in people, the heart that never gives up... don't ever sacrifice those.
Reginald Kastle2020 Staff Collab

Eleanor 🌸 Paired with Ninetales 🌸 Moderator of Challenges and Writer's Lounge

adventure

they/them
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
34,709 posts
12.9 Years
A stupid heavy huge iphone made of glass. ):

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
6,057 posts
11.7 Years
I now have a Motorola G7 Optimo, as of two days ago. It was pretty easy and quick to get used to. I hope it lasts longer than my other phone. :x
Theme: Ramuda Amemura
Pair: Drew

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness

she/her
Flavortown
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
447 posts
1.4 Years
I think my phone is called LG Optimus. It works much better than my previous phone (which barely functioned properly, it was so old). That said, my “new” phone is another hand-me-down phone from my parents, so it probably doesn’t run as smoothly as it did when they used it. (Tbh I’m just surprised it can run a game called Arcaea, I wasn’t expecting it to work)

Q+A / My Art
Join me in Forum Games for the alphabet word game!

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
32,738 posts
12.7 Years
ya boi finally upgrade from the iphone 5S to an iphone SE 2020. it's not big but it was cheap and anything was better than that mukty 5 lol. should be able to get it paid off pretty quickly and then just run it til it don't work anymore and rinse and repeat. would i like a bigger screen and better camera? yeah. can i afford that muk? no lol
mama, we all go to hell.

twitter | ao3

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 18
Male
Lion's Abode
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,377 posts
1.2 Years
I got my first smartphone this year. I used to use a Nokia 215:
Spoiler:

But now I have a OnePlus 7. I am happy with it, though I've been told it's sort of outdated.
Meet Olivert Reise Arnor:

He says, "This loving prince of yours won't let you skip some amazing video game music!"

<~Trent says Haychel created the avatar. Said he's a fan of it.

Tsutarja

Age 25
he / him
Florida
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
26,149 posts
10.6 Years
But now I have a OnePlus 7. I am happy with it, though I've been told it's sort of outdated.
It's not necessarily outdated, but it's also not their current flagship phone, either.

If it makes you feel better, I'm still using the OnePlus 5T.

Dusk

Lord of Calamity

Age 27
she/her
Desolation
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
1,784 posts
5.8 Years
I honestly don't use my phone for anything but calls/text and using Discord on the go so I have a very basic entry level LG K7 phone. I don't particularly care to get anything better for the time being at least.
VPP Jellicent @ 1,786 & Munchlax @ 1,854 with my pair Dawn

The Roniverse

shen't
Philippines
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
1,584 posts
7.6 Years
I honestly don't use my phone for anything but calls/text and using Discord on the go so I have a very basic entry level LG K7 phone. I don't particularly care to get anything better for the time being at least.
Yo that's dope. I'm down to have lower spec phones and just go cheaper with it, but with updates to apps happening like twice a week, I'm afraid it'll bog down quicker than usual y'know. Anyone know any workarounds to this?

Tsutarja

Age 25
he / him
Florida
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
26,149 posts
10.6 Years
Yo that's dope. I'm down to have lower spec phones and just go cheaper with it, but with updates to apps happening like twice a week, I'm afraid it'll bog down quicker than usual y'know. Anyone know any workarounds to this?
If you use an Android phone, you can go into individual apps from the storage settings and clear cache/delete memory if you need to.

I would personally never recommend getting an Android phone with less than 32 GB of storage, and that's pushing it.

The Roniverse

shen't
Philippines
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
1,584 posts
7.6 Years
If you use an Android phone, you can go into individual apps from the storage settings and clear cache/delete memory if you need to.

I would personally never recommend getting an Android phone with less than 32 GB of storage, and that's pushing it.
If only for photos, I absolutely gotta agree with that.

Do Android phones only lag if they're running low on storage? Or are there other factors that come into play?

Tsutarja

Age 25
he / him
Florida
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
26,149 posts
10.6 Years
Do Android phones only lag if they're running low on storage? Or are there other factors that come into play?
Absolutely. Storage is one thing, but there's also the processor in it and RAM—just like a computer.

Dawn

Age 30
Midkemia
Online now
Posted 1 Minute Ago
I have an iPhone 5S which I inherited from my mother when she upgraded to a 6, which is...fine. It lets me more easily text my work colleagues, call my grandmother once a week, and browse PC/Discord/play Happy Colour when I'm supposed to be working. But the battery doesn't last very long so I may upgrade it to a slightly newer model - probably an iPhone 6 unless the 7 is cheap enough - in May of next year when my contract runs out.

Moderator of Video Games
VPP ✩ [Coming Soon] ✩ Paired with Dusk ❤ ✩