• 206 replies
Male
United States
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
134 posts
161 Days
is it possible to get togekiss
There are no Gen IV Pokemon in the game. Only Gen 1 and 2 along with some SpaceWorld betas.
Male
United States
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
134 posts
161 Days
Dropping by with an early look at the sequel's Pokemon Center and Gym lobby! The wall colors are going to be changed along with adding some other details, but things are progressing and I'm on track to get the demo out by Halloween!

Spoiler:
Male
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
13 posts
5.2 Years
Dropping by with an early look at the sequel's Pokemon Center and Gym lobby! The wall colors are going to be changed along with adding some other details, but things are progressing and I'm on track to get the demo out by Halloween!

Spoiler:
Looking forward to the demo! How far will the demo go for and will our progression save when it gets released?
Male
United States
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
134 posts
161 Days
Looking forward to the demo! How far will the demo go for and will our progression save when it gets released?
I'm aiming for 2 gyms, which will give you a pretty good look at the region and its story. Was hoping to make it to 3 but I'm concerned some quality may be lost in a rush.

On the saves, I'm still unsure. Each time I release a new download I have to clear my testing progress. Normally what kills a save inmy experience is adding a new species after a save file has been made, but the sequel is totally separate and all of the new Pokemon were added before I began making any maps or events.

I would think that making a backup save somewhere and pasting it in would work but I don't know for sure. So far in this thread no one has mentioned if they've had to start a new file with each updated version.

GummiBerryJuice

The dreamer of Fairytales and tamer of Dragons

she
Tennessee
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
6 posts
26 Days
So, I picked this game up again and while going through union cave, I got this weird little text box (outside of the game) popping up on me that says the following:
---------------------------
Pokemon Electrum
[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]

Exception: Errno::ENOENT

MiscData:171:in `initialize'

MiscData:171:in `open'

MiscData:171:in `pbLoadFormsData'

Pokemon_MegaEvolution:7:in `getMegaForm'

PokeBattle_Battle:450:in `pbIsUnlosableItem'

PokeBattle_MoveEffects:6631:in `pbEffectAfterHit'

PokeBattle_Battler:2863:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'

PokeBattle_Battler:3162:in `pbUseMove'

PokeBattle_Battler:3142:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battler:3165:in `pbUseMove'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\maswa\Saved Games\Pokemon Electrum\errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.

Idk if anyone else has reported this or mentioned it. If it helps, I was fighting Gligar with a boohoo using the move Peck repeatedly... Idk if it's something to do with a specific location in Union Cave or of it's Gligar or boohoo or what. But the game didn't crash or anything because I was able to continue playing after clicking okay on the text box.
Male
United States
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
134 posts
161 Days
So, I picked this game up again and while going through union cave, I got this weird little text box (outside of the game) popping up on me that says the following:
Pokemon Electrum
[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]

Exception: Errno::ENOENT

MiscData:171:in `initialize'

MiscData:171:in `open'

MiscData:171:in `pbLoadFormsData'

Pokemon_MegaEvolution:7:in `getMegaForm'

PokeBattle_Battle:450:in `pbIsUnlosableItem'

PokeBattle_MoveEffects:6631:in `pbEffectAfterHit'

PokeBattle_Battler:2863:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'

PokeBattle_Battler:3162:in `pbUseMove'

PokeBattle_Battler:3142:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battler:3165:in `pbUseMove'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\maswa\Saved Games\Pokemon Electrum\errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.

Idk if anyone else has reported this or mentioned it. If it helps, I was fighting Gligar with a boohoo using the move Peck repeatedly... Idk if it's something to do with a specific location in Union Cave or of it's Gligar or boohoo or what. But the game didn't crash or anything because I was able to continue playing after clicking okay on the text box.
Looks like it's looking for a Mega Evolution form and a move that causes a status effect after being used. These are getting weirder...

I'm going to release a non-compiled version this weekend that will hopefully wipe out these odd glitches entirely, they're not present on non-compiled version it seems. Very sorry these are popping up, glad you were able to continue playing.