• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Candy/Chocolate that u always wanted to eat?

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 24, 2023
Since Holloween is close now what candy/chocolate that u always wanted to eat? well mine since i'm an Kitkat guy i would love taste all of the flavors..
here are some pic.........LOL
picture.php
picture.php

and there's even a SEAFOOD flavor (well maybe that's fake)
picture.php

Last edited:
Years
I want to try the Marmite truffle challenge.

I have never had Marmite before. Neither it or Vegemite is something you would find in most grocery stores here in the States, unless it was a novelty shop like maybe World Market that offered international food products. We don't have anything similar to it either, so Marmite holds this exotic air that seems so U.K.

What intrigues me more is that people react to this taste in so many different ways. There are folks who swear by it and eat it everyday, and those who can't stand it and are ready to throw up. So it seems like a rite of passage, one of those things I have to know the taste of before I die, and find out whether I love of it or hate it .

I generally like salty-tasting things, I have heard Marmite compared to soy sauce or beef jerky, but it's vegan and supposed to be healthy. So I might be able to eat this, but in case I don't like it this sounds like the truffle challenge would be the entertaining way to try it. I definitely like chocolate truffles, and like the idea of a game where some of the candies have Marmite in it as a surprise and others are regular chocolates. If I don't take to Marmite then at least I'll have some chocolate candy to eat. This seems like a fun game to play on a girl's night out.

The inside looks good like a brownie!

Years
japan has some amazing kitkat flavors i'd love to try! matcha, sakura, yogurt sake, and other really odd but interesting stuff. probably can buy some at a few specialty grocery stores here but going to japan to experience them all there would be ideal!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Ooo I have tried a lot of the foods mentioned here! Not the marmite truffle exactly but have definitely had Vegemite and can confirm it does divide people. A lot of the time I see people eating a tablespoon straight out of the jar to try it and I am like ??? No wonder you hate it because you're eating it by itself and you ate like 10x the recommended serving :') Pocky is very nice too and so are a lot of the Kit Kat flavours - I think I must have gone through multiple bags of matcha Kit Kats when I went to Japan.

I've always wanted to try a lot of the popular candies in America / the UK and see if they were any different to what we have at home. I enjoyed trying a bunch of random candies when I was in the US (Swedish Fish, Whoppers, Reeses, pop tarts, twinkies etc.) Also my friend sent me a bunch of the candy they eat in the UK but it turns out its basically what we have at home w/ the Cadbury and Lindt - there were wine gums which I was like What are those???? but they also sent some nice Italian candies! I also remember finally getting to try Bertie Bott's when I was younger and getting 6 bad flavours in a row. Hmm not sure what will be next on the list but am down to try a lot more of the fun/??? candies and desserts :D

Back