• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Riddle me this

string555

Banned
Years
  • Either Giratina or Deoxys.

Even though Deoxys can be killed by practically anything in one hit in its attack form, its power is awesome so who cares. :D

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Victiniii <3 My favorite Pokemon, and one I have fond memories of using in Black - we would have such lovely adventures throughout the region! ♥

If Mythicals don't count...hmm...Uxie? Another favorite of mine who seems to have a lot of personality. {:3} It would be sorta weird having one member of the Lake Trio without the others, but maybe Uxie just needed some time away from its siblings. :P

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Mew, probably. I've never really made much use of the fact that it can learn any TM and I think a game focused around that concept - ie, where TMs were important story items that were required to create a powerful Pokémon, instead of just being side items - would be really interesting to use Mew in.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Who needs legendary pokemon when you have access to the Batcave + the billions if not trillions of dollars at your disposal and a gazillion other resources. And are best friends with Superman and on good terms with many other powerful people like the Flash.

Last edited:

Ageha1304

Ageha
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    Reshiram. It has two of my favourite typings - dragon and fire, it is in my favourite colour - white and it is overall just an awesome pokemon. :)

UmbreonMaster99

UmbreonMaster99
    Years
  • Mew, probably. I've never really made much use of the fact that it can learn any TM and I think a game focused around that concept - ie, where TMs were important story items that were required to create a powerful Pokémon, instead of just being side items - would be really interesting to use Mew in.

That is a cool concept. Mew is quite powerful, especially now it has its own official Z-move and can use any TM. I wouldn't be surprised if they did ANOTHER remake on Red, Blue and Yellow for the Switch or 3DS.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think it's obvious which legendary I would pick ;)

Although legendaries for starters would have to be super hard mode where every trainer has legendaries soooooo maaaybbbeee not! Either way - Ho-Oh is defo it for me.

Years
  • I would probably go with Rayquaza, seeing as how it's my favorite Legendary Pokemon. Palkia might not be a bad option either, if only for the fact that I'm interested in its Water/Dragon typing, and have never actually used it before.

If we're ignoring the Legendary/Mythical tags though, I might actually go with Mew, just because I like the flexibility that it provides with its moveset.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Mew for me simply because in Yellow, I can get it in Cerulean City via a special case of the Ditto Glitch(where it's level 7 and grows incredibly fast). Only downside is that it learns Psychic at level 40(it's only STAB move) while Mewtwo gets Recover, Barrier and Amnesia to go along with the signature Psychic move. Having +6 to Defense and Special(which is combined in Generation 1), is insane.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Moltres would definitely be my choice. It's always been my favorite legendary even though there are more sophisticated choices out there now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'd probably pick Lugia because it's my favorite Legendary. Though like others if Mythical Legendaries are included then probably Mew for it's versatility especially in the later generations when TMs are reusable.

Back